Trump warns halting Saudi arms sales would hurt economy

Let me again ask a question that hasn't been addressed.
Why do you think there have been no successful attacks on US soil since the success of 9/11?
Did they just quit trying, or did it become easier to attack foreign targets and Americans abroad?

Let me ask you a question. Why were their no successful attacks on us before 9-11?

The fact of the matter is that 9-11 was an intelligence failure, and we treated it as a free pass to invade countries in the middle East.

The U.S. and British relationship with Saudi Arabia is a one-stop-shop for anyone with a functioning brain to dismiss the "war on terrorism" as nothing but a complete, total, unmitigated farce.

Al-banna was MI6. The MB is, and has always been a western intelligence operation. Funny how the organization called the Muslim Brotherhood is probably single handedly more responsible for Muslim sectarian violence then any other group.

Let me ask you a question. Why were their no successful attacks on us before 9-11?

The fact of the matter is that 9-11 was an intelligence failure, and we treated it as a free pass to invade countries in the middle East.
I wouldn’t rule out that the government had some vague hints about it happening because they wanted to invade those countries

So how far do you think they were involved?

Did they orchestrate the whole thing or the plan was there from the terrorists and they turned a blind eye?

Who is "they"?

I think things are compartmentalized, so defining they is difficult.

From how we have seen other things go down, I would speculate it originated in the hybrid intelligence/private intelligence communities. Whether that was Mossad, Saudi intelligence, the CIA, MI6, or Pakistani ISI, I have no clue.

I think the general failure of US intelligence, which is the key here, can be traced to foreign cell operations within our intelligence community.

Back