Trump tweets lies during hearing; Is proven a liar during hearing

Can we stop with these gotcha stories and start providing actual substance? Why are liberals so obsessed with Trumps Twitter? How about put up evidence of the Russian conspiracy?

"Trump made a typo! We got him this time!!!"

"Trump tweeted about an ongoing meeting! It wasn't even over! Gotcha!"

Whooooooooooo caresssssss

Because moron conservatives read it as truth... then vote.

Q8Dz6_s-200x150.gif
Q8Dz6_s-200x150.gif
Q8Dz6_s-200x150.gif
Q8Dz6_s-200x150.gif

Well, technically it was 49% of 58% of the ~220 million Americans eligible to vote that put him in office. Most of the country is probably still in relative disbelief.

A comedian (maybe Carlin) did a bit about getting drunk and voting for the worst candidate possible then waking up the next morning in shock that he won.

A comedian (maybe Carlin) did a bit about getting drunk and voting for the worst candidate possible then waking up the next morning in shock that he won.
Carlin stayed away from hard politics didn't he? I'm not extremely familiar with his standup, but I don't ever remember him getting into politics.

Carlin stayed away from hard politics didn't he? I'm not extremely familiar with his standup, but I don't ever remember him getting into politics.

I remember him saying that he didn't vote because all politicians were selfish and greedy - or something to that effect.

It may not have been Carlin with the joke about getting drunk and voting, but it was pretty funny when I saw it.

Last edited:
I advocate lying from the God Emperor because i know it rustles you people..and you would have turned a blind eye to any of the lying coming from anyone on "your team". Sellouts of the highest order
You openly advocate lying

I'm still waiting for somebody to show me how Russia influenced the election. Seems that Trump said that the key intelligence officials have said that there is no evidence thereof. All the intelligence officials have said at this point is that Russia tried to influence things but whether they did and whether there was any actual collusion is another thing altogether.

It seems that Trump may actually be correct and MSNBC is misreporting his tweets.
here you go you uninformed dummy

https://thinkprogress.org/clinton-w...russia-fake-news-trail-of-bodies-1900e6fde054

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4664397/clint-watts-3302017

Trump is perfect for America. Half this country is fucking stupid and he appeals to them perfectly. Remember 48% of Americans think evolution never happened.

Really not much else needs to be said. The dumb portion of America was waiting for someone as dumb as they are. Bbbbut a wall

{<BJPeen}

I advocate lying from the God Emperor because i know it rustles you people..and you would have turned a blind eye to any of the lying coming from anyone on "your team". Sellouts of the highest order
Yes people who dislike the president lying are the sell outs

Yes people who dislike the president lying are the sell outs
No, the people who cry about every little thing that Trump does, the same people who would have suddenly lost their patriotism if a Democrat President did the same, are..

Maybe, just maybe, the President of the United States should get the FUCK off Twitter

Last edited:
Trump's tweet was correct. He was tweeting about the "electoral process", i.e. votes. They both said they had no evidence that Russia changed a single vote.

Back