Trump tweets lies during hearing; Is proven a liar during hearing

Can we stop with these gotcha stories and start providing actual substance? Why are liberals so obsessed with Trumps Twitter? How about put up evidence of the Russian conspiracy?

"Trump made a typo! We got him this time!!!"

"Trump tweeted about an ongoing meeting! It wasn't even over! Gotcha!"

Whooooooooooo caresssssss
:rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled::rustled:<18>

Agreed.

You know what though- We have to acknowledge that many of the people that voted for Trump did so for a reason. 49% of the country are not racist douchebags. Perhaps a bigger % of the country is than I thought, but I KNOW it's not 49%

And for those people, they did not vote for Trump so he could govern by tweetlie. Even for them, this is going to get very very tedious. And I think it will happen relatively soon. People live in a much higher state of denial during an election than they do after the election.

Well, technically it was 49% of 58% of the ~220 million Americans eligible to vote that put him in office. Most of the country is probably still in relative disbelief.

Only to liberals. Nobody else cares. Produce real evidence. We know Obama lied about spying on Americans. We know he lied about whistle blower protection. We know about zero percent interest rates for 8 years, contributing to increased wealth inequalities.

But Trump tweeted! Gotcha!!!!!

Nobody cares. Produce something.

Produce what? I don't think you have. A clue what you're even saying right now.

That was pretty bad. We're having a hearing on a lie he's told and then he's telling a lie about the hearing on the lie he's told.

And in the process of pointing out that he told a lie, we have a sidebar to point out a lie about pointing out the earlier lie.

Even if the diehards cling to his nuts, he's cratering his international respectability.

I can't believe the tremendous amounts of "Lies" in your post

NWO Agenda = Keep conflating Russia with election fraud and associating with the Trump campaign so Trump is forced out, Pence gets in and NATO stays at the gravy train. This is all about NATO and if there was any care about election integrity, the DNC primary would be getting investigated. The deep state is totally rogue, accountable to oligarchs/not USA and to those that have any idea how things really work, this is what Trump is really exposing. If Trump was able to be truly controlled, trusted like Hill or Pence, no one would hear about any of this.

Hmmm, I think before today I gave Trump like a 95%+ chance of lasting the 4 years.

I am hearing some interesting things. I am going to reassess and put it at 85%. I can't rule out there is more dirt on Trump and his team than we thought.

Looks like Manafort is now under the bus - looks like the Trump team knows he's severely tainted/compromised at this pont. If the IC does have really damaging stuff, it needs to be brought out in a very slow, orderly fashion. We know how stock markets have gone crazy under Trump's tax cuts and budgets being inflationary. A Trump bomb could result in the stock market losing 20% in a day.

NWO Agenda = Keep conflating Russia with election fraud and associating with the Trump campaign so Trump is forced out, Pence gets in and NATO stays at the gravy train. This is all about NATO and if there was any care about election integrity, the DNC primary would be getting investigated. The deep state is totally rogue, accountable to oligarchs/not USA and to those that have any idea how things really work, this is what Trump is really exposing. If Trump was able to be truly controlled, trusted like Hill or Pence, no one would hear about any of this.

Sounds good..... maybe Donald will tweet this retarded theory tomorrow.

You forgot something... something....globalist

Can we stop with these gotcha stories and start providing actual substance? Why are liberals so obsessed with Trumps Twitter? How about put up evidence of the Russian conspiracy?

It's the fact that our president, as immature and mildly retarded as he is, lies about everything. Literally.

This is exposing the fact that during a hearing regarding a lie he made up, they had to have a side bar to debunk a lie about a lie being live tweeted during a hearing about a lie.

You can't make this shit up.

It's the fact that our president, as immature and mildly retarded as he is, lies about everything. Literally.

This is exposing the fact that during a hearing regarding a lie he made up, they had to have a side bar to debunk a lie about a lie being live tweeted during a hearing about a lie.

You can't make this shit up.

At least Trump did't say "nice clock" or do the "terrorist fist bump" with Melania, so all is cool with Trump.

Some of the left are on par with the right and the Clinton being sick hysteria. I know they just want some kind of payback since they loss but this isn't a good way. Trump's twitter....

Are you stupid enough to compare the Koran to the New Testament?, the Islamic nations human rights vs Christian nations human rights?, Jesus vs Mohammed?, how about terror attacks justified by the holy books?...LOOOOOL, i will fucking end you...it wouldn't even be close. I get the feeling though, that if you already hold such a laughably absurd opinion, there is zero point in even trying to show you up..you have NO SHAME..i can't take the piss out of you anymore..it isn't fair. You just literally admitted to me, that you live on an alternative planet.
What does the New Testament say will happen to non-believers?

Bingo.

I am not prepared to concede that yet. I think this is what we are going to find out over the next 3-6 months. There are already quite a few people on this forum that voted for Trump that are deeply disappointed with the way things are going and what he is doing. They are not being duped. They are just disappointed.

Again, are they disappointed in Trump for doing what he did all through the campaign and promised to do as president? Or are they disappointed by the on-going efforts of the MSM, democrats, establishment reps, and precious snowflakes to bring down Trump just like they did all 2016?

I suppose time will tell but it doesn't make sense for people to recognize the fuckery going on in washington and the media in 2016...vote against it...but then immediately become blinded by and succumb to it 3 months later. Then again, American's have a short attention span and a high capacity for stupid so who knows.

The President of the United States baldly lying about the former President wiretapping him is not a "gotcha story". Not by a long shot.
Trump's twitter is Trump's Presidential Statements. The medium doesn't matter its the President of the United States speaking on a matter. You can't say "gee it was social media, so it doesn't really mean as much". It means the exact same as if he read it from behind the desk in the oval office.

Again, are they disappointed in Trump for doing what he did all through the campaign and promised to do as president? Or are they disappointed by the on-going efforts of the MSM, democrats, establishment reps, and precious snowflakes to bring down Trump just like they did all 2016?

I suppose time will tell but it doesn't make sense for people to recognize the fuckery going on in washington and the media in 2016...vote against it...but then immediately become blinded by and succumb to it 3 months later. Then again, American's have a short attention span and a high capacity for stupid so who knows.

You are displacing. You are assuming everyone voted for Trump for the same reasons you did. And you are also assuming that everyone who voted for him does not care how he actually behaves now that he is President.

I think a lot of people voted for Trump for reasons that have nothing to do with MSM. Or leftists and political correctness run amok. I think some people just hated or feared Hillary that fucking much. I think some people just wanted a business man in office. And I think Trump did a masterful job of campaigning in some strategic areas, and as a result got a more energized base out, as well as more moderates to just come out and hold their nose and vote. Truly masterful. Trump won 108 electoral votes in 6 states by a TOTAL of 800,000 votes in those states. 800K out of 32 million votes.

Trump definitely has a solid fervent base of people that will follow him wherever he goes, or whatever he does. But it s a mistake to think that is the whole Republican party or even the majority of it.

It's very early in the presidency right now. The right is still popping open bottles of bubbly and the left is still certainly drowning their sorrows. It's pointless to even look at approval ratings seriously. No matter how low they might be, they are strictly partisan right now and will be for the first year. I have not looked but I imagine Trumps approval rating among Republicans is right in line with previous republican Presidents at this point. Any approval dip is almost certainly going to be from independents seeping away.

18 months in. 6 months before the mid terms. That is when we will want to look at Trumps Republican approval rating. If it stays in the 80's, then the Republicans could put a real beating on the dems in the senate mid terms. The dems have way more seats up for grabs and several of them are in tossup states like WV, WI, OH, ND, MO, MT, IN, FL. If Trumps approval get into the 70's with Republicans before midterms, it will be a squandered opportunity.

Spicer has to watch some Wire to get motivated for his daily briefing

Back