Trump tweets lies during hearing; Is proven a liar during hearing

Not any lying, the President lying to the American people, everything his supporters condemned when it might have come from the pantsuit
That's right..im supposed to give a shit about peoples selective "expectations" from a President?
Bosnian snipers
Religion of peace
Yeah....

Maybe, just maybe, the President of the United States should get the FUCK off Twitter

No way. Its a great resource for him. Our mainstream media is incredibly dishonest, so its a good thing that he has a direct line for which to send his message out that the media can't filter and distort.

That's right..im supposed to give a shit about peoples selective "expectations" from a President?
Bosnian snipers
Religion of peace
Yeah....
I'll never understand why people enter a thread to tell everybody they don't give a shit.
Obviously, you do give enough of a shit to post about it. If something isn't worth your time, the best way to express that is not to spend time on it...

No way. Its a great resource for him. Our mainstream media is incredibly dishonest, so its a good thing that he has a direct line for which to send his message out that the media can't filter and distort.
Did you miss the fact that what he tweeted was shown to be untrue, almost as soon as he said it?
Oh the ironing

I'll never understand why people enter a thread to tell everybody they don't give a shit.
Obviously, you do give enough of a shit to post about it. If something isn't worth your time, the best way to express that is not to spend time on it...
You are correct..I'll stop posting in this thread when people stop quoting me

You are correct..I'll stop posting in this thread when people stop quoting me
That seems fair. Start stopping... Now. Not immediately, now, as in with this post quoting you, but...
Okay, this is harder on you than it has to be. Pretend this post isn't quoting you, even though it obviously is.
Shit
Can we start over, where you said a thing and didn't verbally trap me into this vicious cycle of whatever it is?

That seems fair. Start stopping... Now. Not immediately, now, as in with this post quoting you, but...
Okay, this is harder on you than it has to be. Pretend this post isn't quoting you, even though it obviously is.
Shit
Can we start over, where you said a thing and didn't verbally trap me into this vicious cycle of whatever it is?
As much as you frustrate me sometimes, you often put a smile on my face..you're a rare breed dude

No, the people who cry about every little thing that Trump does, the same people who would have suddenly lost their patriotism if a Democrat President did the same, are..
I think it's the people defending everything Trump does. The ones who voted for him to get back at those pesky sjw's, you sold out your country to win internet arguments

I think it's the people defending everything Trump does. The ones who voted for him to get back at those pesky sjw's, you sold out your country to win internet arguments
How did I sell out the U.K by revelling in hypocrites selective anger?

Are liberals still pretending that Trumps tweet wasn't 100% correct?

As much as you frustrate me sometimes, you often put a smile on my face..you're a rare breed dude
My opinions are on both sides of the aisle. I can be an acerbic jackass. Sometimes what I post makes sense, sometimes it's misguided. But it's just the internet, and no matter how exchanges go, I much prefer ones where I go at it with an opposing POV and still manage to get a laugh.
Take my opinionating with a grain of salt. I've been wrong too often. :D

You're like newly in love couple. You hang up, no you hang up, no you go first. Omfg

Shit thread for sure, though.

Did you miss the fact that what he tweeted was shown to be untrue, almost as soon as he said it?
Oh the ironing

His tweet was actually literally true. The media then twisted the facts and wove a narrative. This is exactly what I'm talking about.

You're like newly in love couple. You hang up, no you hang up, no you go first. Omfg

Shit thread for sure, though.

lmfao, so good. I laughed when I got to the 2nd sentence, for sure.

Such winning, much truth.

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/lie-james-comey-donald-trump-russia-tweet/1994/ Source

Today’s House Intelligence Committee hearings on Donald Trump and Russia served as a display of the immediacy of modern communication. After FBI Director James Comey and NSA Director Mike Rogers testified that Russia tried to influence the election in Trump’s favor, Trump essentially tweeted that they’d said the opposite. But that allowed the Democrats on the committee to read Trump’s tweet back to Comey, who then refuted it.

Donald Trump tweeted the following false claim at 12:42pm eastern time: “The NSA and FBI tell Congress that Russia did not influence electoral process.” But just an hour later, while the heads of the NSA and FBI were still testifying, Democratic Congressman Jim Himes read the tweet aloud for them. Comey initially tried to avoid calling his boss Trump a lair by quipping “I haven’t been following anyone on Twitter while I’ve bee sitting here,” prompting Rogers to laugh. Himes then read Trump’s tweet aloud again for emphasis.

At that point James Comey refuted Donald Trump’s tweet: “We’ve offered no opinion, have no view, have no information on potential impact because it’s never something that we looked at.” This means that not only did Comey refute Trump’s earlier false claim about an Obama wiretap during his testimony today, Comey also refuted the false claim that Trump had tweeted while Comey was testifying. This came after MSNBC had already shot down the Trump tweet in a real time sidebar graphic earlier in Comey’s testimony.

James Comey confirmed during his testimony today that the FBI is currently investigating Russia’s attempt at rigging the election, as well as investigating the role that the Trump campaign played in Russia’s meddling. Trump is surely fuming right now, but it’s unlikely that he has the stones to fire Comey or he’d have done it by now.

Trump is white trash with cash.

Only morons are supporting him at this point.

So at this point there is a total absence of evidence that Russia influenced the election result.

Ok thanks

Except guys like nunes keep delaying the hearing and the showing of evidence....

You are essentially saying "there's no evidence against these guys even though they keep blocking the public showing of evidence, so they must be innocent"

Or really what you are saying is "i'm a fucking retard"

Back