Trump staffers can't get laid, complain to the media

Pedophilia-apologists are all over this site. Lots of people openly talking about having sex with 14 and 15 year olds, and nothing ever gets done about it. You can just report it when you see it and move on.

But yeah - there definitely seems to be a correlation between leftist ideology and finding children sexually attractive.

You seem to not be aware that right wingers are the reason America has a staggering child bride problem. Why is that?

Too busy victimizing themselves. It used to be "why do all girls pick the assholes :'''''''''((((" now it's "why doesn't anybody like a sensible conservative Trump supporter :'''''''''''((((((((

I get if someone supports Trump but I do not get why that same someone is confused as to why liberal women dont want to date them. If you are confused just listen to a few hours of news from anywhere but Fox and you will have the understanding you seek.

Pedophilia-apologists are all over this site. Lots of people openly talking about having sex with 14 and 15 year olds, and nothing ever gets done about it. You can just report it when you see it and move on.

But yeah - there definitely seems to be a correlation between leftist ideology and finding children sexually attractive.

Swear I have seen 13 justified on here. Definitely have seen 14.

That sure isnt the case in this thread.

Swear I have seen 13 justified on here. Definitely have seen 14.

If you search my post history, I replied to a Liberal on here who said...

"Every college guy I know was having sex with 14 year olds, that's normal you weirdo."

It was a typo. I already got 3 private messages about it.

These mma sites are real stickers with grammar. People are triggered by out of place letters and misspellings.

Hard crimes, they could care less about. Spell something wrong in the war room and watch their blood boil.

I've seen you guys get more upset if things are not proof read , then news about a terror attack .
Terror attack, no emotions, lots of excuses.
Spelling error..... you finally see some anger in this castrated new generation of snow flakes.
Ahh another shitpost, what a surprise.

I was pointing out your struggles with the English language to bring attention to the irony of your claiming that conservatives value education more than liberals while you struggle to put together a coherent sentence. Do you know what irony is? It's like when you and your fellow "family values" conservatives end up getting caught toe-tapping for blowjobs in a pubic bathroom or guys like you and Roy Moore sexualize underage girls.

I've also noticed that the go-to deflection with dumbasses on this site when they're called out for being morons is to claim that the person making note of it is acting emotionally out of anger. Noting that someone is an imbecile is not an emotional act. Besides, why should I be angry? I'm smart and you're the idiot, I'm pretty happy about that.

Then, you put forth an absurd strawman argument by claiming that people recognizing a dumbass when they see one make excuses for and don't care about hard crimes and terror attacks. WTF? Yeah bud, I joined the Army because I don't care about protecting this country or law and order, sure. FFS man I put my life on the line for this country so you're pretty much an asshole as well as a dumbass.

Of course you throw in simpleton buzzwords you've managed to memorize like "triggered" and "snowflake" because you can't construct well articulated rational arguments to counter anything. You're a huge part of the problem going on in the political discourse in this country and you don't even know it.

I hope you and your family are healthy and well. Blessings and good fortune.

"Every college guy I know was having sex with 14 year olds, that's normal you weirdo."
Well then fuck that guy he needs his ass kicked. You're stretching to make that a liberal thing though. Perversion knows no political affiliation I think.

Of course I would like you to actually read this thread where the wildly conservative (or at least liberal hating) poster I'm giving a hard time to above referred to girls from a middle school and a k-8 school as "high class trim" and not a single conservative poster has called him out on it. Why don't you check the thread out and get back to the me and I will offer a reasonable back and forth on the matter if you're so inclined. Cheers.

You could reply to the conservative talking about 8th graders in this thread, but you havent.

Shocking.

i wonder at what point talking about being a pedo is something not allowed on this forum.

I've been asking that for probably a year on this forum.

tired-gif-1.gif

Ahh another shitpost, what a surprise.

I was pointing out your struggles with the English language to bring attention to the irony of your claiming that conservatives value education more than liberals while you struggle to put together a coherent sentence. Do you know what irony is? It's like when you and your fellow "family values" conservatives end up getting caught toe-tapping for blowjobs in a pubic bathroom or guys like you and Roy Moore sexualize underage girls.

I've also noticed that the go-to deflection with dumbasses on this site when they're called out for being morons is to claim that the person making note of it is acting emotionally out of anger. Noting that someone is an imbecile is not an emotional act. Besides, why should I be angry? I'm smart and you're the idiot, I'm pretty happy about that.

Then, you put forth an absurd strawman argument by claiming that people recognizing a dumbass when they see one make excuses for and don't care about hard crimes and terror attacks. WTF? Yeah bud, I joined the Army because I don't care about protecting this country or law and order, sure. FFS man I put my life on the line for this country so you're pretty much an asshole as well as a dumbass.

Of course you throw in simpleton buzzwords you've managed to memorize like "triggered" and "snowflake" because you can't construct well articulated rational arguments to counter anything. You're a huge part of the problem going on in the political discourse in this country and you don't even know it.

I hope you and your family are healthy and well. Blessings and good fortune.

Well then fuck that guy he needs his ass kicked. You're stretching to make that a liberal thing though. Perversion knows no political affiliation I think.

Of course I would like you to actually read this thread where the wildly conservative (or at least liberal hating) poster I'm giving a hard time to above referred to girls from a middle school and a k-8 school as "high class trim" and not a single conservative poster has called him out on it. Why don't you check the thread out and get back to the me and I will offer a reasonable back and forth on the matter if you're so inclined. Cheers.

Education and intelligence are different

Someone quote the post @Bloodworth made, and Bloodworth whats your defense?

I don't want to dig through this shit thread.

No defense , never condone anything under 18. Googled prep schools by me and picked 2 random.

Just saying Trump supporters like the 3 in that video were better looking then the fat, hairy arm pitted, half a dykes at the Democratic events.

No defense , never condone anything under 18. Googled prep schools by me and picked 2 random.

Just saying Trump supporters like the 3 in that video were better looking then the fat, hairy arm pitted, half a dykes at the Democratic events.

Fair enough.

Seems legit to me.

No, Bloodworth, you NAMED two schools by you as examples of sexy conservative girls and when users googled them one was a left-leaning Quaker school and the other was k-8.

Let's not pretend you're being railroaded here. Which you're now doing by lying to a user who would (hopefully) think you're a gross POS.

Two posts together. The school he mentions as having high class trim is a k-8 school.

Greenvale private school

Anti Trump women I picture half a dyke, dyed hair, and over weight.

At the prep school by me who are all Trump supporters, that is some high class trim.

They did a mock trial and Trump won by a landslide[/QUOTE]

Greenvale private school

Friends academy

They did a mock trial and Trump won by a landslide

@Byron Carter here's where he named the schools with the girls he lusted over. Follow the link with the red arrow and read it all for yourself as people start googling the schools and he starts pretending like he never typed something stupid.

I would also go as far as say anything under 18 is

Yes it was mentioned in the news paper. You sickos are really digging here.[/QUOTE]

Was the paper talking about how hot they are? Or was that just you

@Byron Carter here's where he named the schools with the girls he lusted over. Follow the link with the red arrow and read it all for yourself as people start googling the schools and he starts pretending like he never typed something stupid.

Whoa ,,,,,,,, you are a moron.

Keep digging.....

Back