Trump staffers can't get laid, complain to the media

You live in Long Island. You've never met a normal, well-adjusted, successful liberal? The Northeast is full of them. The average left-of-center person isn't some Antifa freak.
try to imagine him as Roy Moore. Any normal person is an insane liberal in comparison.

what if it is a 18 year old high school girl or 17 that is legal in your country. you been to mayberry? half the guys were talking about banging that famous 'cash' me girl and she is like 14. ooooh sherdog never stop to amaze me with the type people post here.

I don't care if it's technically legal or not, you're a creep if you're intentionally dating high school girls.

You sound desperate. Sucks bro, but good luck.

Since youll forever be a virgin, feel free to live through my own experiences and tell ppl my stories like they were your own.

One poster wrote if i was younger I would date those girls .
Grow up.

No one is sexually harassing girls, just saying that Trump girls are better looking and more well groomed then the hairy arm pit, no deodorant wearing liberals.

It's easy to be one of this. Want to be a conservative, you have to clean, have an education. Much harder

IF this is my comment those girls pictured where Iowa college girls in their 20s.

this thread seems an appropriate place to put this

its international womens day today...

shoulda been yesterday , but they werent ready in time......

My god you are outing yourself as a simpleton in this thread.....lmao

Have you ever read his posts? His mind literally doesn't operate beyond the capacity of "Obama sounds like Osama, Osama is a Muslim, therefore Obama = Muslim"

I am guessing a HS dropout, or someone who needed special ed classes to graduate.

@Bloodworth in this thread you've been babbling about how much you like hairless girls and young school girls. I have literally been dumbfounded by your nonsense.

Are you the same person who babbles about Trump's orange skin and how Obama really talks with a Newport in his mouth? I feel like you must be because there aren't many other people who post things that stupid.

How is this not win/win for both sides. It’s like separating the leaven from the bread.

You live in Long Island. You've never met a normal, well-adjusted, successful liberal? The Northeast is full of them. The average left-of-center person isn't some Antifa freak.

Y
@Bloodworth in this thread you've been babbling about how much you like hairless girls and young school girls. I have literally been dumbfounded by your nonsense.

Are you the same person who babbles about Trump's orange skin and how Obama really talks with a Newport in his mouth? I feel like you must be because there aren't many other people who post things that stupid.

I never said I like those girls , I just said they are better looking and better groomed then their Democrat counters.

The concept of liking girls is foreign to many around here, pretty scary

Y

I never said I like those girls , I just said they are better looking and better groomed then their Democrat counters.

Most of us moved on to grown women. Even scarier that you haven't.

I'm on a mma website in the war room and people like you bring up spelling and probably proof read your posts.
You sound like a real hit with the girls.

Your puncutaion is wrong in nerd voice...
Listen Mr. Fogle, you type like an illiterate and you're making a fool of yourself ITT. Go back to gawking at those smoking hot grade school girls (or as you described them, "high class trim") you told us about. SMH.

Last edited:
Credibility from sherdog members?
Mma fans?

This is for entertainment, not a televised debate. Have fun with it.

Start trouble, makes it much more exciting here.

Think of all those fast beating hearts when the read these posts, that's the most exercise they get.
But what do you expect people to do in response to your posts other than laugh at you when you sound like a moron? That's not starting trouble, that's acting stupid. If you can't tell the difference, then you confirm it's not an act. So let's go back to that post where you mocked people for making their posts clear and consider a different response, hm?

Y

What the hell is "Y" supposed to mean?

Referring to them as "high class trim" sort of suggests that you indeed like them, don't you think? :)

Back