Opinion Trump should fire Mueller...RIGHT NOW.

Problem is - who can do more damage? Pence doesn't sound like he's got much of a platform to run on beyond not going to meetings with females alone. He is less erratic but also seems less capable of effecting change of bad (or any) sort. Orange shitmonger seems more damaging to me.

Please, No Pence! :(

Out of the Devil's frying pan and into the gay conversion therapy fire

So much of this boils down to raw politics.

"Pence is even worse!" Why... "He really believes the things I dislike!"

Not messing with you Limbo, you're honest about it as your posts show, and kind of understand and can joke at in a clever way why in the sense of what we fear, and for almost everyone that is the underlying passion.

Fear of humiliation thrust on us from the other side, pride in our side that we might humiliate them, the savage yearning for victory and shame of defeat. WINNING! Implies LOSING!

Obama interment camps or Trumpian literally_Hitler_threat_to_democracies are always right around the corner, they must be for us to properly despise and loathe..

They may take my freedom to a military weapon, they may limit my abortions.

The radicals are interested in that and do not care who they step over to get it, and in their hearts these things deeply, deeply matter, when on Christmas we might be reminded, not so much.

Triumph passes once won, fear is a lonely companion, and Christmas celebrates what should matter - caring for each other despite the differences.

May you all enjoy rich eggnog, spiked or not!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back