Opinion Trump should fire Mueller...RIGHT NOW.

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
In doing so, he would more than likely than not be impeached soon thereafter, BUT...it may go A LONG WAY towards benefiting him going forward.

If he doesn't fire him RIGHT NOW, then Trump will probably go to jail after his presidency is over...in part due to the Mueller report...which can go away if Trump fires him...

If he fires Mueller ASAP, we ALL win! :D

Trump would be ousted, AND Trump may save himself future jail time..

Am I wrong in my assessment?

Mind you, who knows what the Mueller report will look like, but...as far as I can tell, it obviously seems very bad for Trump.

might as well just order his orange jumpsuit while he's at it.

President Trump may well avoid jail, however...

IMHO, the Trump organization will NOT survive the scrutiny of the NY prosecutors office. NY is slathering at the mouth to go through those books with a fine toothed comb.

In doing so, he would more than likely than not be impeached soon thereafter, BUT...it may go A LONG WAY towards benefiting him going forward.

If he doesn't fire him RIGHT NOW, then Trump will probably go to jail after his presidency is over...in part due to the Mueller report...which can go away if Trump fires him...

Mind you, who knows what the Mueller report will look like, but...as far as I can tell, it obviously seems very bad for Trump.
Would you like Pence as president?

Out of the Devil's frying pan and into the gay conversion therapy fire

t2619.gif

The ship is sailing on the jail time. I don't know what the statue of limitations are on the campaign finance stuff so maybe he can avoid it if he stays President long enough. Outside of that, he'd have to hope to get some MAGA idiots on the jury because he's obviously guilty.

Richard Painter recently suggested that Trump negotiate a comprehensive plea deal to reduced charges in exchange for resigning as President. Should cover state and federal charges and any crimes yet to be uncovered by the Mueller probe. Hate to see this piece of shit walk scott free but it might be what is best to the country. Just end it so we can move on instead of letting it drag on for years.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-lawyer-trump-should-take-a-plea-bargain-now/

The allegation dates back to 2000, when Pence was running for Congress. His campaign web site at the time touted his call to add a stipulation to the Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency (CARE) Act, a 1990 law providing funding for HIV/AIDS treatment for patients living with the disease lacking either the income or the necessary insurance to pay for it on their own:

Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior.

Although he didn’t say so outright, the position has been widely interpreted as signaling Pence’s support for “gay conversion” therapy, which seeks to “cure” patients of being attracted to members of the same sex.

That article backs what @Limbo Pete said. Pence does support gay conversion therapy.

The allegation dates back to 2000, when Pence was running for Congress. His campaign web site at the time touted his call to add a stipulation to the Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency (CARE) Act, a 1990 law providing funding for HIV/AIDS treatment for patients living with the disease lacking either the income or the necessary insurance to pay for it on their own:

Congress should support the reauthorization of the Ryan White Care Act only after completion of an audit to ensure that federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus. Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior.

Although he didn’t say so outright, the position has been widely interpreted as signaling Pence’s support for “gay conversion” therapy, which seeks to “cure” patients of being attracted to members of the same sex.

tenor.gif

Trump should order his AG to:
  • Fire Mueller immediately
  • Appoint an independent prosecutor to investigate Mueller, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strzok, etc. for conspiracy abuse official authority to subvert the POTUS, and related crimes
  • Hold them all incommunicado, without bail, indefinitely, on national security grounds, until the trial.
  • Indict them all in UT district court (easy to do if conspiracy is properly alleged).
  • Try them as many times as needed to secure convictions. A UT jury will never acquit these cockroaches, so be patient.
  • Investigate all federal agencies for Hatch Act violators. Clean house.
Let the House try to impeach Trump. Democrats need to stop being pussies and do what they said they’d do. Go head. Introduce the Articles, schedule the vote. Let’s get this show on the road.

Back