Opinion Trump should fire Mueller...RIGHT NOW.

Seriously, Trump lies so much that i

It's just an investigation into the most crooked liar on the face of the planet.
yeah, trump seems very worried lol
if there was anything serious, he would have been questioned ten times already personally
instead they are desperately fishing for something in his circle of people

tenor.gif

yeah, trump seems very worried lol
if there was anything serious, he would have been questioned ten times already personally
instead they are desperately fishing for something in his circle of people
I choked up a "Trump is a liar" without meaning to, but fuck it, it's a good header for any post

Trump fires lifelong Republican James Comey, so lifelong Republican Robert Mueller is appointed to continue the investigation under the supervision of lifelong Republican Rod Rosenstein the Deputy AG who was placed in that role by Trump's AG, lifelong Republican Jeff Sessions.

Side note here Rosenstein got the job because Sally Yates was fired for pointing out that Trump's appointee Mike Flynn was compromised by Russia.

But yeah, a Hatch act investigation will prove the federal government is just run by Democrats and that's why there's a "witch hunt"

Not this again.

Buddy, party registration means nothing. What matters is support. For example, I’m a registered Democrat, but I’ve supported Republican candidates since around 2012. Likewise, Panamerican claims to lean conservative, but he never supports anything Conservatives support. Using Party labels to bolster criticism is the oldest trick in the book. The only thing that matters is actual support.

Now that we’ve established that, consider the fact that about 95% of the federal workforce supports Democrats (or about 20/1 in favor of Dems).That percentage is remarkably stable among the federal agencies, with some having slightly higher or lower concentrations of Democratic support. But the breakdown in party registration, while still tilting overwhelmingly toward Democrats, reflects a much tighter ratio of about 2/1 (65% to 35%, Dems, among those registered). Even among so-called registered Republicans in the federal workforce, Donald Trump has about 5% support. That means, in a nutshell, almost all of the federal workforce disapprove of the man which Americans voted to be POTUS. They have worked, and will continue to work against him unless strong measures are taken to bring them into compliance.

That’s what the Hatch Act is for. It sounds like you don’t know much about it, so I will just break it down for you: it is a statutory scheme which prohibits federal employees (and some state employees) from using their positions within the government for partisan purposes. Hatch Act violations carry both civil and criminal penalties. IMO it has not been enforced aggressively enough.

Your location is 511 Kindergarten?

yeah. That's what it really is 'cause your comments are so immature. <45>

And I didn't edit my entire post, I only added that Trump wasn't seeing Prison time like you Pray and Hope(to no avail).

Keep on dreaming, though. It's very entertaining to watch your hilariously-stupid comments.

Not only are you retarded, you're clearly illiterate as well. Didn't know you could also predict the future, pretty impressive for an inbred incel.

Not only are you retarded, you're clearly illiterate as well. Didn't know you could also predict the future, pretty impressive for an inbred incel.

Kindergarten Troll <{outtahere}>

I'm surprised he hasn't just put you on ignore. Glen might be the biggest bitch in the WR. If you let one word hurt his feelings, he'll ignore your posts while complaining about how the left are pussies. lol.

I'm surprised he hasn't just put you on ignore. Glen might be the biggest bitch in the WR. If you let one word hurt his feelings, he'll ignore your posts while complaining about how the left are pussies. lol.
Glen is 12 or mentally challenged. There are no two ways about that poor bastard.

Hey hey hey
He's my Sherbro, be nice

<5><mma4>

(I find it amusing that some people here accuse me of being 12 or mentally challenged when they forget what forum they're posting in. That kind of makes them look like what they accuse me of being but whatever. <JonesLaugh> )

<5><mma4>

(I find it amusing that some people here accuse me of being 12 or mentally challenged when they forget what forum they're posting in. That kind of makes them look like what they accuse me of being but whatever. <JonesLaugh> )
<{monica}>

I separate people out here.
Some are folks that hold opposite views but have a sense of humor.

l@nd0

And then there are folks who just have to take themselves too seriously for people posting on an mma forum.

<{MindBrown}>

Generally, the closer they are to being indistinguishable from a 4channer, the less I read their posts.

<{monica}>

I separate people out here.
Some are folks that hold opposite views but have a sense of humor.

l@nd0

And then there are folks who just have to take themselves too seriously for people posting on an mma forum.

<{MindBrown}>

Generally, the closer they are to being indistinguishable from a 4channer, the less I read their posts.

The day I resemble a 4channer is the day Homer Thompson gets "unbanned".

I once saw a brainwashed lib..
Who couldn't tell fact from fib..
In pathetic confusion..
They dwelled in delusion..
And I laughed till I busted a rib..

<BirdieOwn>

I once saw a brainwashed lib..
Who couldn't tell fact from fib..
In pathetic confusion..
They dwelled in delusion..
And I laughed till I busted a rib..

<BirdieOwn>

I should find you abhorrent.

<DisgustingHHH>

But somehow I don't, I kind of like you and it's weird.

{<jordan}{<shrug}

Back