Trump set to reverse Obama rules on transgender bathrooms

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Because this person walking into a men's bathroom.... makes a whole lot of sense.
88c5ebf444a812b0934bd9f684ffb198.jpg

is that you?

Let the States decide their own rules.
There won't be many states if any that vote to allow tranny's in girl's restrooms/locker rooms at school. Most of the public is against that.

The only way it gets passed is probably by executive order and forced on people.

What's the outrage? If a company still wants to have it be their policy, that's fine. If a state wants to ban it, that's their choice. This was a gross over reach by Obama and im happy
To see it undone.

What's the outrage? If a company still wants to have it be their policy, that's fine. If a state wants to ban it, that's their choice. This was a gross over reach by Obama and im happy
To see it undone.
Not only that, Obama was threatening to take education money away from those states. Thank God Obama is gone.

There won't be many states if any that vote to allow tranny's in girl's restrooms/locker rooms at school. Most of the public is against that.

The only way it gets passed is probably by executive order and forced on people.

In California it'll pass and God will strike them down.

If there was ever a states rights issue, this is it, IMO.

You think? Are the blacks and mexicans gonna vote for trannies in girls bathrooms? I remember the left was upset when people of color voted against gay marriage in that state.

Well God warned them in the Bible. And obviously gays and transgenders pay a heavy price for their behaviors and decisions.

We have much bigger issues than appeasing/shitting on a demographic that makes up <1% of the population.

Seriously, this shit is out of hand.

Because this person walking into a men's bathroom.... makes a whole lot of sense.
88c5ebf444a812b0934bd9f684ffb198.jpg

Use the fucking family room.

Because I wouldn't want this prick to be allowed in the same washroom as my daughter.

5181817.jpg

And fuck you if you think it's cool.

You think? Are the blacks and mexicans gonna vote for trannies in girls bathrooms? I remember the left was upset when people of color voted against gay marriage in that state.

California as a state is liberal as it gets. All my friends there are Democrats and it's sad. I feel like an outsider when I visit them.

We have much bigger issues than appeasing/shitting on a demographic that makes up <1% of the population.

The left is trying to redefine man and woman, and treat those of us who refuse to go along with them as if there's something wrong with *us*. This is no trivial issue.

California as a state is liberal as it gets. All my friends there are Democrats and it's sad. I feel like an outsider when I visit them.
I could not live in a liberal area.

Tell that to the LGBTQ agenda trying to normalize this insanity. They've been taking schools to court and filing lawsuits. Obama forced it on the schools also.

If they'd go to the school restroom and locker room of their born sex, then this would not be a problem. If the tranny has a penis, go to the boys room.

I remember one school even gave this tranny kid his own restroom, he sued cause it wasn't good enough for him. He had to go to the girl's rooms. And the parents of daughters in that school were pissed.

He has no idea. California is basically Hollywood to many people.

Back