Trump responds to McCain and Graham

This is the shit I can't comprehend

When you're a leader you should be addressing this behind closed doors

McCain and Graham are the opposition, always will be.

Its the same thing as Trump trying to talk to Elizabeth Goofus behind closed doors. It's pointless.

You do realize that President Trump rolled back calls to reduce NATO influence. He met with Maddog and Pentagon Generals and been relatively quiet on NATO actions now.

They no doubt informed him about the increasing difficult situation near Scandinavian countries. Russia been having flyovers and war ships approaching their boarders.

This is about showing a strong united front on the Russia boarder. I want us out of the area but Russia enjoys triggering a US response.

No, when you are leader you keep your pimp hand strong, and make sure McCain and Graham know that not only are they little bitches, but the best they can aspire to is bottom bitch.

_893812.jpg

Closeted transexual.

Its the same thing as Trump trying to talk to Elizabeth Goofus behind closed doors. It's pointless.

So that's it resign to just airing things out in public rather than working to make things effective?

No, when you are leader you keep your pimp hand strong, and make sure McCain and Graham know that not only are they little bitches, but the best they can aspire to is bottom bitch.
Have you ever lead a team whether military sports school or work?

This is retaliation from Trump.

Fuck McCain and Graham with thier arming 'rebels' selves.

Same as it ever was. I can be vocal in my opposition. I'm not going to march but if I am confronted I would lay it down. Share a beer. We are all just fucked. We are all fucked, even the ones who think they just "won". Perhaps they are the saddest of all. Shit does not change. Follow the money.

In some sense we most certainly are fucked

That is a careless post. Graham is just a southern fella born into money. Calling him a pedo? Step back from the mc friendo.
He is also an Air Force veteran reserves though.

Have you ever lead a team whether military sports school or work?

Yes, but the mistake you are making here is in assuming McCain and Graham are on the same team as trump. They are on the same team as Clinton, but not Trump.

#TEAMarmingREBELS

He is also an Air Force veteran reserves though.

A decent but limited person is Graham.

Calling him a pedo is fucking disgusting if you are just talking out your ass.

Challenge people to have a conversation. That would be a great start.

Oh noes big bad Rossyja is talking to some one gee wiz the world will end, my got you liberal tards are dumb fucks when it comes to Vladdy.

Of course Ruskis gonna Ruski it as in talk to all sides play everyone vs each other.

But Russsia and Sauds both took it up the arse when the oil fell so it was bound to happen sooner or later that they cut a deal, its only in their own best self interest you dumb shit.

I'm a crazy liberal I voted for Reagan, Bush Sr and I am pro life and against TPP and I was against NAFTA. I voted for Ross Parot and was against adding to the debt but was against cutting social security. But yeah I am a Liberal. Oh I have a Republican Governor.

I'm a crazy liberal I voted for Reagan, Bush Sr and I am pro life and against TPP and I was against NAFTA. I voted for Ross Parot and was against adding to the debt but was against cutting social security. But yeah I am a Liberal. Oh I have a Republican Governor.

yet your favorite toy is a ev dildo up the ass. Whats your point Evflufster.

I sense a loss of "feelings" in the force. Facts are a bitch.

yet your favorite toy is a ev dildo up the ass. Whats your point Evflufster.
What is your fascination with sex toys? My toys are construction equipment and home remodeling. I own multiple properties and work for a living again how much time you spend in mom's basement posting on Sherdog.

WSlmDuPl.jpg

Ripping up and remodeling bathroom for one of my apartments. My toys / tools nearby.

Back