Trump responds to McCain and Graham

So fucking dead on it's scary. The young libs complaining about social issues on social media are the same uneducated nitwits blissfully unaware of that no-fly zone. I'm 28 and it's ppl my age or younger sad to say

They're sick in the fucking head, mate. It's legit terrifying stuff.

I've completely given up on trying to find common ground with some of these people, especially the animals from social media. They're a lost cause.

The man speaks and thinks in 3rd grade sentences and yet somehow finds immense difficulty staying on topic.

raw

Really all oil producers working together for their own benefit, no shit. Evil conspiracy for sure.

Is see you trying to say something but a comma might be missing that would make it make actual sense.

You just defeated your own reasoning why the US should not ban travel from Saudi Arabia. By the fact that you admit Russia has started talking to Saudi Arabia.

The reason why Saudi Arabia been talking to Russia is because the US has been repairing relationship with Iran. Iran is becoming a major oil producer in OPEC.

Trump wants to tear up that agreement, but the rest of the world including Britain has no plans on rolling back their talks with Iran.

All plan on selling equipment and buying oil from Iran. Literally the day after President Obama lifted sanctions British were in Iran having talks with the Iranian President.

People don't get it Russia gonna Russia. They could care less and will talk to anyone now they have their willing puppet to deal with them while they tear up deals.

Its been one week he has been in charge. Jesus he really needs to chill out. Is he gonna twitter attack anyone who question him on anything?

Its been one week he has been in charge. Jesus he really needs to chill out. Is he gonna twitter attack anyone who question him on anything?
Looks that way especially it was reported that he got himself a new Android phone. They said he almost never uses his blackberry Presidential phone instead opting for the Android phone.

That second tweet to McCain is gold. Are you not entertained?
And Graham is probably a closet pedo.

They're sick in the fucking head, mate. It's legit terrifying stuff.

I've completely given up on trying to find common ground with some of these people, especially the animals from social media. They're a lost cause.
The neo left has resurrected the Knockout Game and made it totally fine, so long as you yell "Neo Nazi" before the punching the person.

The first side to normalize violence loses, it's as simple as that, and the left has normalized thuggery and violence against contradictory opinions. What's scariest is these nitwits represent the future and Trump's policies will help keep them alive and safe, to procreate and create more hypocritical, brainless little fascists.

sub-buzz-2293-1485311354-2.jpg

When it first surfaced, and some of the allegations hit print, I was fairly convinced it was nothing but a phony, politically motivated hit on Trump.

It was only after learning more and more about the author that I changed my opinion and put stock in the document.

There's even a fairly recent story going around the UK now that the Russian mole believed to be Steele's source, an ex-KGB agent, was killed at the direction of Putin on the day after Christmas.
Didn't Steele go into hiding too?

That second tweet to McCain is gold. Are you not entertained?
And Graham is probably a closet pedo.

That is a careless post. Graham is just a southern fella born into money. Calling him a pedo? Step back from the mic friendo.

He can always attack those two old Jaba frogs. They are traitors.

You just defeated your own reasoning why the US should not ban travel from Saudi Arabia. By the fact that you admit Russia has started talking to Saudi Arabia.

The reason why Saudi Arabia been talking to Russia is because the US has been repairing relationship with Iran. Iran is becoming a major oil producer in OPEC.

Trump wants to tear up that agreement, but the rest of the world including Britain has no plans on rolling back their talks with Iran.

All plan on selling equipment and buying oil from Iran. Literally the day after President Obama lifted sanctions British were in Iran having talks with the Iranian President.

People don't get it Russia gonna Russia. They could care less and will talk to anyone now they have their willing puppet to deal with them while they tear up deals.

Oh noes big bad Rossyja is talking to some one gee wiz the world will end, my got you liberal tards are dumb fucks when it comes to Vladdy.

Of course Ruskis gonna Ruski it as in talk to all sides play everyone vs each other.

But Russsia and Sauds both took it up the arse when the oil fell so it was bound to happen sooner or later that they cut a deal, its only in their own best self interest you dumb shit.

Back