Trump responds to McCain and Graham

Anyone who has a problem with Trump calling out the warmongering McCain and Graham are sorry sacks of shit.

This is by far the best thing Trump has said, which may not seem difficult, but it still takes some balls to call these cocksuckers what they truly are.

What's really pathetic are the Clinton clit lickers in here bitching about Trump making a very accurate and aggressive message toward two men who have little regard for human life or the future of America. Why can't you twats just admit he's surprisingly made some good moves? By all means, keep holding his feet to the fire, but give credit where credit's due. The man is putting his egotistic reputation on the line by making these very decisive, unambiguous, and non-status quo type moves. I'd say he's being fairly progressive in that regard.

ISIS is funded by saudi arabia, qatar, uae mr president.

Thank you. I feel more sane now.

I'm calling my congressmen's offices every day now, I've never done that. I feel America being destroyed like in my spirit right now and it's super fucking unsettling. Or I see the attempt to destroy it, how close it is, this is crazy. I never thought I'd see this here.

It feels good to me to see that a significant portion of the right (not close to a majority, though) is pushing back against authoritarianism.

It's hilarious how when you're watching a LIbby news network and they gleefully proclaim that "Top Republican officials are speaking out against Trump", you just know it's going to be McCain. Trump rustled him badly.

I love how Trump always argues just by saying other people are wrong. Doesn't really argue the point at all, just says they're wrong and then attacks the person. What a smart guy.

C3R790aW8AAjGZz.jpg

Trump just rescued Lady Liberty! America can have Islam or we can have Freedom, but we CAN'T have both!

Back