Trump responds to McCain and Graham

What is your fascination with sex toys? My toys are construction equipment and home remodeling. I own multiple properties and work for a living again how much time you spend in mom's basement posting on Sherdog.

WSlmDuPl.jpg

Ripping up and remodeling bathroom for one of my apartments. My toys / tools nearby.

Hell yeah. That work is not pretty but when a job is done right it feels good.

Hell yeah. That work is not pretty but when a job is done right it feels good.
It sucks but added 600 a month to my apartment rent doing it. Did it myself but still cost over 4 grand. But will pay for itself in 8 months. I had help putting in the tub and plumbing. I installed all new water heating and all new plumbing. The total topped 40 grand doing most of it myself but would have cost 3 times that much hiring someone.

@Fawlty where are you at on all of this?I need to talk to someone smart because I'm fucking losing it over here.

I feel like I've never seen America like this, this feels so wrong to me and I've hated McCain and Graham for as long as I can remember politically but I hope they absolutely bury Trump and the russians he's associated with. We have been betrayed and sabotaged and are still being so, IMO.

What say you?

What is your fascination with sex toys? My toys are construction equipment and home remodeling. I own multiple properties and work for a living again how much time you spend in mom's basement posting on Sherdog.

WSlmDuPl.jpg

Ripping up and remodeling bathroom for one of my apartments. My toys / tools nearby.

so successful where your tesla loser ?

McCain funded terrorism. He should just keep his mouth shut and disappear. A criminal conviction shouldn't be out of the question.

You do realize that President Trump rolled back calls to reduce NATO influence. He met with Maddog and Pentagon Generals and been relatively quiet on NATO actions now.

They no doubt informed him about the increasing difficult situation near Scandinavian countries. Russia been having flyovers and war ships approaching their boarders.

This is about showing a strong united front on the Russia boarder. I want us out of the area but Russia enjoys triggering a US response.

How many tanks did Trump deploy at Russia, again?

@Fawlty where are you at on all of this?I need to talk to someone smart because I'm fucking losing it over here.

I feel like I've never seen America like this, this feels so wrong to me and I've hated McCain and Graham for as long as I can remember politically but I hope they absolutely bury Trump and the russians he's associated with. We have been betrayed and sabotaged and are still being so, IMO.

What say you?
McCain and Graham have often behaved like scumbags- it's just that things are so bad right now that they are preferable to the Trump regime. This is an authoritarian and possibly totalitarian push, and (perhaps incidentally, but I think intentionally) part of a larger movement of fascism out of Russia that has been embraced and copied across major parts of The US, UK, France and Germany, and other lesser countries. It's an enormous threat to democracy, free press, free expression, education, the middle class, the very notion of objectivity, and it is threatening the very order of the world, and its effects are just as unpredictable and ominous as the other times this has happened. We're on the route to world war whether these cabals realize that or not (they may be so arrogant as to think they'll be able to control it).

It's exactly as crazy, as stupid, and as dangerous as it plainly appears to be, and you're right to see it for what it is. The everyday people who are promoting it here and elsewhere are exactly as foolish, excited, and misguided as they appear to be. We are a very strong democracy and we may be able to withstand this assault, but the fabric of Europe is tearing. Muslim extremism is major fuel for the fire too.

Yes, but the mistake you are making here is in assuming McCain and Graham are on the same team as trump. They are on the same team as Clinton, but not Trump.

#TEAMarmingREBELS[/QUOTE

It doesn't matter I'm taking about overall pettiness and lack of leadership

I'll ask have you ever lead a team at work, sports or military etc? There are always people against you in every facet of life you have to manage it and not every little thing trigger a public tweet

McCain and Graham have often behaved like scumbags- it's just that things are so bad right now that they are preferable to the Trump regime. This is an authoritarian and possibly totalitarian push, and (perhaps incidentally, but I think intentionally) part of a larger movement of fascism out of Russia that has been embraced and copied across major parts of The US, UK, France and Germany, and other lesser countries. It's an enormous threat to democracy, free press, free expression, education, the middle class, the very notion of objectivity, and it is threatening the very order of the world, and its effects are just as unpredictable and ominous as the other times this has happened. We're on the route to world war whether these cabals realize that or not (they may be so arrogant as to think they'll be able to control it).

It's exactly as crazy, as stupid, and as dangerous as it plainly appears to be, and you're right to see it for what it is. The everyday people who are promoting it here and elsewhere are exactly as foolish, excited, and misguided as they appear to be. We are a very strong democracy and we may be able to withstand this assault, but the fabric of Europe is tearing. Muslim extremism is major fuel for the fire too.

Thank you. I feel more sane now.

I'm calling my congressmen's offices every day now, I've never done that. I feel America being destroyed like in my spirit right now and it's super fucking unsettling. Or I see the attempt to destroy it, how close it is, this is crazy. I never thought I'd see this here.

Thank you. I feel more sane now.

I'm calling my congressmen's offices every day now, I've never done that. I feel America being destroyed like in my spirit right now and it's super fucking unsettling. Or I see the attempt to destroy it, how close it is, this is crazy. I never thought I'd see this here.
Like I said, we're very resistant to these effects, and we're still an open society. It would be very hard to shut down speech, though you already see the attempts to erode the press. What will probably happen here is that Trump will be resisted and he will get tied up in the courts and have to compromise when congress decides that he isn't an emperor. But Europe isn't looking so hot, as they are even more divided. Putin has positioned himself as perhaps the most influential person in the world as well. NATO and the EU are hanging on by their fingernails. We can end NATO in a penstroke if we want to, and our president wants to. As long as world war doesn't break out, my bet is that our country will be fine, just damaged a little.

It happens quick as hell bud. I didn't imagine it either. I didn't think our democracy was so precarious.

So you think war-mongering psychopaths, who incited an unjust invasion which led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi people, who funded and armed jihadists in Libya and Syria, inciting a conflict which has also caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, are merely scumbags, but not quite as bad as Donald Trump because he's mean to the press, because he's too cozy with Putin to your tastes and because he's banning travel from active conflict zones?

I think you need to get your priorities in order.

Last edited:
Well, that sounds like an American ally.
Why you complaining?

United States is a 300-pound power lifter compared to other nations in the world. It's expected that they will be pulling most of the weight. A prolonged campaign in the Middle East would crash Russia's already struggling economy.

Fuck all this shit. I paid to have my name GREEN motherfuckers! I've been piss yellow since I got up in this bitch! /nickdiazvoice

#MaGa

United States is a 300-pound power lifter compared to other nations in the world. It's expected that they will be pulling most of the weight. A prolonged campaign in the Middle East would crash Russia's already struggling economy.

Indeed.
So maybe people should stop having seizures over "Russian aggression".

Indeed.
So maybe people should stop having seizures over "Russian aggression".

It's going to take atleast 20- years of enormous economic development, for Russia to be able to wage any kind of a large-scale war.

This is what Nazi Germany's economy looked like:

graph-1.jpg

This is what Russia's economy is looking like:

russian-economy-figure-1.jpg

Even if sanctions are lifted, I do not see any kind of massive growth taking place for Russia, because Putin is unlikely to make any major changes domestically. He is more interested in foreign policy, and presenting a strong front, by this point.

Hillary lost, stop focusing on her and focus on your "president" and his war mongering actions.

let's hope not, but we'll need time to see. We've had war mongers for a long time now--W, Obama, and Hilary was one too. Trump seems like he isn't a globalist so at least there is a little hope.

Back