Trump may fire Mueller next week

trump team must be really fucking nervous about something or think Mueller is going to do something.
Mark Levin says fire Mueller. Who is Levin? Levin is the guy he got the idea Obama was spying on trump tower.

I use to listen to his radio show on Breitbart religiously. He's missing a few pickles from the jar.

I really hope he does because then the vultures will descend on trump big time... nothing says "im guilty" more than firing the man investigating you. Twice
trumputin.gif

Ftfy

I really hope he does because then the vultures will descend on trump big time... nothing says "im guilty" more than firing the man investigating you.
trumputin.gif
Mueller should do a 4am "no knock" raid on him, Jr, and Jared.

Goddamn, Mueller has been three steps ahead of the big orange moron at every turn. This is amazing.

That's how this man is displaying tenacity and professionalism. He's like a prime GSP. Just when you think you can stand and bang with him, he's making you eat teh jab.

Last edited:
He should, Mueller's relationship with Comey has made this whole thing inappropriate from day one. Throw in all the recent developments and how can any objective person think this shit show should continue? There is literally zero credibility.
Mueller and Comey didn't manufacture all the dirty shit they uncovered so far.

These R assholes spout out retarded shit as if they are completely brainwashed cult members or are special ed retards or are just as dirty. You got Nunes, you got Jimmy Jones or Jimmy Jackson whatever the fuck his name is, you got some younger dude from FL.

The thing I like about CNN's Chris Cuomo is he's very skilled at going toe to toe with these corrupt fucktards and exposing their bullshit nonsense. Many of CNN's hosts are just as sharp and intolerant of the bullshit spewers.

Yeah, Mr. "Reading Wikileaks is Illegal" is the guy to sort out those pesky bullshit artists.

LOL

That's how this man is displaying tenacity and professionalism. He's like a ]prime GSP. Just when you think you can stand and bang with him, he's making you eat teh jab.
You also never seen him grandstanding at some press conference like Comey.

Yeah, Mr. "Reading Wikileaks is Illegal" is the guy to sort out those pesky bullshit artists.

LOL
He consistently makes the cocksuckers look like they're talking out of their asses. Fact.

He did it to the FL guy recently. He did it to Kelly Anne, Gorka, etc.

He consistently makes the cocksuckers look like they're talking out of their asses. Fact.

He's clown shoes, bruh.

If you insist on gargling the balls of a CNN host, make it Tapper's. He's alright.

He's clown shoes, bruh.

If you insist on gargling the balls of a CNN host, make it Tapper's. He's alright.

I should praise Jake Tapper because you say so? Will I be kewl if I do?

I think for myself. I would have expected you to tout fake news FOX "bullshit cocksucker" News.

Firing Mueller only signals the guilt. If the president or his team have nothing to hide than the investigation should continue.

I’m 100% against Trump but I’ve said from the beginning that I will respect the decision of Mueller and so should Trump defenders.

Firing Mueller only signals the guilt. If the president or his team have nothing to hide than the investigation should continue.

I’m 100% against Trump but I’ve said from the beginning that I will respect the decision of Mueller and so should Trump defenders.

We've already gotten more than I expected with manafort, Flynn and Papadopoulos or whatever his name was.

mueller is biased, corrupt and has hired corrupt anti trump pro clinton people to work in the investigation .. sounds like he needs to be fired

mueller is biased, corrupt and has hired corrupt anti trump pro clinton people to work in the investigation .. sounds like he needs to be fired
You think he fabricated all the dirty shit uncovered so far because he's biased?

<36>

You was triggered times 1000 in your post. Almost as if you were the one being investigated and not your daddy.

It's also funny to see you leave out the fact the dossier was started by the GOP and it's funny to see you include the word "zionest" in your emotion filled panic attack.

cool your jets spanky. <7>

men are talking in here. <This7>

a shame they shut down r/incels on you guys. <6>

maybe think about leaving mommy's basement on a saturday night? <JonesLaugh>

You think he fabricated all the dirty shit uncovered so far because he's biased?

what has he found on TRUMP ? go ahead .. yeah he very well could fabricate shit on trump given what we know .. and he hires pro clinton people .. people who hate trump .. why would you NOT have a problem with that ? .. sounds like y'all are ok with this corrupt bs witch hunt .. fk this guy, he needs to go

cool your jets spanky. <7>

men are talking in here. <This7>

a shame they shut down r/incels on you guys. <6>

maybe think about leaving mommy's basement on a saturday night? <JonesLaugh>
<{1-1}>

what has he found on TRUMP ? go ahead .. yeah he very well could fabricate shit on trump given what we know .. and he hires pro clinton people .. people who hate trump .. why would you NOT have a problem with that ? .. sounds like y'all are ok with this corrupt bs witch hunt .. fk this guy, he needs to go
On Trump? He's not done with investigations yet, but you can bet when Trump is charged or impeached then charged, it's going to be solid shit and I can't wait for the History Channel TV documentary.

Why are you ok with douchebag pres taking away consumer rights, enriching himself, wasting taxpayer money, withholding Russian sanctions passed by Congress with enough consensus to override any veto, taunting NK nuclear war, denying global warming, threatening the press who don't suck his dick and praise him, lowering taxes for ultra rich and causing health insurance premiums to skyrocket?

Do you really think he has good intentions for the general public?

You don't think Trump is acting suspiciously like he's fucking guilty beyond belief?

Back