Trump may fire Mueller next week

Lol I wasn't being sarcastic. He's usually quite polite and earnest... which is how he trolls people into giving him a free education
giphy.gif

You was triggered times 1000 in your post. Almost as if you were the one being investigated and not your daddy.

b49.gif

It's also funny to see you leave out the fact the dossier was started by the GOP and it's funny to see you include the word "zionest" in your emotion filled panic attack.

that's exactly what is happening.

he got sucked into a psyop, and wasn't intelligent enough to realize it until he actually investigated it, realizing that it was all a fake DNC ploy. now he wants out.

Psi-Ops_-_The_Mindgate_Conspiracy_Coverart.png

I look at the long game. If Trump fires Mueller, maybe Americans will wake up and realize that systems in which subordinates are tasked with investigating superiors are flawed.
That’s optimistic, but I like it. I wasn’t expecting that angle either.

If we only had two branches of government that served as checks and balances on the power of he president....

this is interesting. Mueller got a hold of shit load of emails. Trump team saw it coming so they tried to separate the ones they didn't want Mueller to see. He got got a hold of those too.
Naturally they went to state run media to try to make it look like it was shady

I really hope he does because then the vultures will descend on trump big time... nothing says "im guilty" more than firing the man investigating you.
trumputin.gif

LOL, hilarious GIF is hilarious.

You was triggered times 1000 in your post. Almost as if you were the one being investigated and not your daddy.

b49.gif

It's also funny to see you leave out the fact the dossier was started by the GOP and it's funny to see you include the word "zionest" in your emotion filled panic attack.
I'm stealing this gif, just FYI.

this is interesting. Mueller got a hold of shit load of emails. Trump team saw it coming so they tried to separate the ones they didn't want Mueller to see. He got got a hold of those too.

FOX News?

trump team must be really fucking nervous about something or think Mueller is going to do something.
Mark Levin says fire Mueller. Who is Levin? Levin is the guy he got the idea Obama was spying on trump tower.

Maybe they got the emails from Fancy Bear and Guccifer.

Seems to be from .gov accounts, which is government property. It was Trump Transition emails, so he wasn't President yet and thus I don't see how Executive Privilege could be claimed either.

trump team must be really fucking nervous about something or think Mueller is going to do something.
Mark Levin says fire Mueller. Who is Levin? Levin is the guy he got the idea Obama was spying on trump tower.

Levin's reasoning is laughably bad. He's alleging that a third party-not mueller or his team-engaged in misconduct, and that this is sufficient basis to fire mueller. somehow.

They wanted to go thru them first and hide the ones they determined as "privileged" lol. If there was nothing suspicious then why would they be worried about them all coming out?

Goddamn, Mueller has been three steps ahead of the big orange moron at every turn. This is amazing.

Any thoughts on why the GOP would comply with this? They have their tax cuts, why not let the investigation play out and if it leads to impeachment fine, if not fine. They got their win, what fucking else do they want?

According to Trump arguments Presidential Records Act doesn't apply because Trump wasn't President yet and thus destroying emails is a-ok, but Mueller having these emails is illegal because some are protected by "executive privilege". So he both wasn't and was the President at the same time - depending on the defense the Trumpets want to use.

Back