Trump may fire Mueller next week

Any thoughts on why the GOP would comply with this? They have their tax cuts, why not let the investigation play out and if it leads to impeachment fine, if not fine. They got their win, what fucking else do they want?
They are acting as if they are dirty too and don't want their connections uncovered.

According to Trump arguments Presidential Records Act doesn't apply because Trump wasn't President yet and thus destroying emails is a-ok, but Mueller having these emails is illegal because some are protected by "executive privilege". So he both wasn't and was the President at the same time - depending on the defense the Trumpets want to use.

Schrödinger's President

I would like to see Trump fire Mueller just to watch Senator Gramnasty throw a hissy. He's the one that threatened that if Trump fired Mueller "they're be holy hell to pay." I have never liked Lindsey Graham since I first noticed him during the Clinton impeachment process.

I would like to see Trump fire Mueller then taunt Graham. Ohhh man that would be the best.

Last edited:
This reasoning is just as bad as rationalizing that it's actually good if Mueller is fired, because it would presumably make Trump look bad. It's just terrible thinking. Granting that you're right (nope), it is in spite of injustice that justice prevails. All the outcomes of injustice are in the set of outcomes arising from injustice.

"Treason never prospers. For if it prospers, none dare call it Treason".

Any thoughts on why the GOP would comply with this? They have their tax cuts, why not let the investigation play out and if it leads to impeachment fine, if not fine. They got their win, what fucking else do they want?
"Entitlement" reform. That's the holy grail.

I would like to see Trump fire Mueller just to watch Senator Gramnasty throw a hissy. He's the one that threatened that if Trump fired Mueller "they're be holy hell to pay." I have never liked Lindsey Graham since I first noticed him during the Clinton impeachment process.

I would like to see Trump fire Mueller then taunt Graham. Ohhh man would that would be the best.
Graham and Trump are golfing buddies now.

According to Trump arguments Presidential Records Act doesn't apply because Trump wasn't President yet and thus destroying emails is a-ok, but Mueller having these emails is illegal because some are protected by "executive privilege". So he both wasn't and was the President at the same time - depending on the defense the Trumpets want to use.
Schrodinger's President.

Yes, agree. Almost as if they have connections there too.
These R assholes spout out retarded shit as if they are completely brainwashed cult members or are special ed retards or are just as dirty. You got Nunes, you got Jimmy Jones or Jimmy Jackson whatever the fuck his name is, you got some younger dude from FL.

The thing I like about CNN's Chris Cuomo is he's very skilled at going toe to toe with these corrupt fucktards and exposing their bullshit nonsense. Many of CNN's hosts are just as sharp and intolerant of the bullshit spewers.

"Entitlement" reform. That's the holy grail.
I’m very skeptical it gets done, especially with the Jones win. Besides, are we supposed to think Pence wouldn’t sign it into law if it did get through Congress?

I hope so and then a massive zhitstorm commences so I can break out the popcorn

I’m very skeptical it gets done, especially with the Jones win. Besides, are we supposed to think Pence wouldn’t sign it into law if it did get through Congress?
Good point. Pence would definitely sign it. But, I don't think he's safe from the Russia probe, personally. He was the head of the Transition Team.

Good point. Pence would definitely sign it. But, I don't think he's safe from the Russia probe, personally. He was the head of the Transition Team.
That’s a good point too. Maybe there are enough key players that aren’t exactly clean themselves, Pence being one.

Nope. He's angling for Secretary of State gig.

YRozg.gif

this sherbro pays attention in class

Back