Trump may fire Mueller next week

hillelslovak87

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-fire-mueller-next-week-750432

According to Democratic Congresswoman Jackie Spier, there is a rumor floating on the hill pertaining to Donald Trump apparently ready to fire Special Investigator Robert Mueller next week, while congress will not be in session.

So, do you think he'll try it?

Do you think Rosenstein will go through with it?

Would we see bipartisan impeachment hearings?

No. Think if anything Andrew McCabe might go though after the recent findings of Strzok’s messages about meeting in McCabe’s office with his girlfriend Page and all of them talking about not being able to risk a trump presidency and having an insurance plan in place incase he won.

Would be the dumb, so I wouldn't be surprised if Trump forced it.

I really hope he does because then the vultures will descend on trump big time... nothing says "im guilty" more than firing the man investigating you.
trumputin.gif

i hope he that stupid to do it.. he'll be an albatross to the republicans running in 2018 after tax cuts are done

Last edited:
According to a political rival who doesn’t know shit heard a rumor

THIS IS IT

If the GOP still has a spine.
I'm unconvinced
The GOP won't do a fucking thing if he fires Mueller. A few will make some meaningless statements, and then they'll start making excuses like "it's within the President's authority" and ignoring that it's their job to prevent those sorts of abuses.

No he won't. Nobody is that stupid.

On second thought, maybe.

Does anybody have a good feel for when these things are actual leaks, and when they're fake news "leaks" by Trump to check public opinion?

Is he going to fire down the chain?

Are Sessions and Rosentsein out?

I was reading this last night and posted about it in the Russian thread. If you look at how GOP congessmen are already asking for Muellers firing and some on the right are trying their best at destroying the integrity of the fbi, Mueller, and the investigation as a whole this doesnt seem outside the realm of possibility.

I don't think he'll do it. It would be a very poor move on his part.

He should, Mueller's relationship with Comey has made this whole thing inappropriate from day one. Throw in all the recent developments and how can any objective person think this shit show should continue? There is literally zero credibility.

Yet if the source of this is the Trump admin, you would instead call it brilliant.

No, I wouldn’t, as firing Mueller would be bad.

But thanks for playing “if something was different you would say something else.”

Back