International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

If you look at the original source they're citing, it just says since late 2017 -- not since the summit. In other words, the after pictures are from after the summit but the before pictures are from last year and the summit was 2 weeks ago. So it doesn't mean anything.

my article states the pictures were taken last week (June 21).

If you look at the original source they're citing, it just says since late 2017 -- not since the summit. In other words, the after pictures are from after the summit but the before pictures are from last year and the summit was 2 weeks ago. So it doesn't mean anything. The headline is misleading and arguably false.

What the flying fuck are you talking about? They've been tracking this site since March, 2018.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-ko...espite-denuclearisation-pledge-091835917.html

was about to post this:

North Korea[/a] is carrying out improvements at its nuclear testing facility, new research has discovered.' data-reactid="22">North Korea is carrying out improvements at its nuclear testing facility, new research has discovered.

The work at the facility comes despite a pledge by the country to completely denuclearise following the summit between Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump.

of the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Centre show that upgrades are being carried out ‘at a rapid pace’, according to North Korea analysis organisation 38 North. ' data-reactid="24">New satellite images of the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Centre show that upgrades are being carried out ‘at a rapid pace’, according to North Korea analysis organisation 38 North.

a radiochemical laboratory is seemingly still active." data-reactid="25">Pictures taken on 21 June show that modifications to equipment are ongoing, new buildings are being erected and a radiochemical laboratory is seemingly still active.

Give up everything they want and get nothing you want. Art of the Deal and MAGA motherfuckers!!!

Right, but when were the before pictures? As in, pretend -- Johnny Hendricks weighed 170 lbs last December. Johnny Hendricks gained 50 lbs and weighed 220 lbs by May. On June 1, he pledged to lose 50 lbs to get back to 170 lbs. Photos on June 15 show that he weighs 210 lbs. Does that mean that Johnny Hendricks gained 40 lbs in 2 weeks?

well if you check the links from the article it goes back to 38north website that tracks/analyzes satellite pictures of NK nuclear sites. they're comparing images to other images as recent as march.. they don't claim what else they are comparing it to.

- mods to the 5 MWe reactor secondary cooling loop appeared complete now (started in March)
- newly in-filled water channel
- no visible steam being vented from generator building - might be in operation
- Experimental Light water reactor externally complete with new installed concreate driveway to building
- Small building erected near support yard (purpose unknown as of now)
- Trucks and vehicle activity outside of Radiochemical Lab
- Another small building was erected near the Radiochemical Lab (identical to the one near support yard in size)
- Uranium Enrichment Plant - increased in roof staining suggest continued operation.
- Radioisotope production facility

Some of these evidence are a reach IMO but all they're saying is that there are no evidence of dismantling (as it was suggested by Trump) and they are continuing to improve the facilities.

Last edited:
It’s been less than a week since I’ve told you you’re wrong about NK.

Nothing has changed.

Did you tell me I was wrong in between you claiming NK was already dismantling missile engine sites and you claiming they already returned 200 soldiers' remains? It's hard to keep track of your bullshit.

Did you tell me I was wrong in between you claiming NK was already dismantling missile engine sites and you claiming they already returned 200 soldiers' remains? It's hard to keep track of your bullshit.

returned 200 soldiers' remains? what story is that? didn't hit my radar at all and I usually catch those...

You lost all credibility when you made those claims, and then I posted all of my comments in the thread, and none of them were even close to what you claimed.

The bullshit you’re having trouble keeping track of is your own.

returned 200 soldiers' remains? what story is that? didn't hit my radar at all and I usually catch those...

Trump (and, by default, Bob) claimed NK had already returned the remains of 200 US soldiers. They didn't return any remains.

That’s because he’s lying again, as usual.

ok a quick browse shows to me that Trump claimed NK to have already returned these 200 remains but those coffins are still in NK's possession (although they are being setup at the border).

hmmm... well did you also claim they were already returned? like... u know.. quote Trump.

it's kinda not true at the time but becoming truth in the next few days... Trump jumped the gun.

ok a quick browse shows to me that Trump claimed NK to have already returned these 200 remains but those coffins are still in NK's possession (although they are being setup at the border).

hmmm... well did you also claim they were already returned? like... u know.. quote Trump.

it's kinda not true at the time but becoming truth in the next few days... Trump jumped the gun.

No, I never quoted trump. Judge is just a liar.

Iz normal.

Well, fuck fuck fuck.

I was really hopeful after seeing the headline about the anti-American propaganda being removed from the shops. I know it's only symbolic, but symbolism has been 99% of this war. I knew what our intelligence agencies said, and my sober self didn't dare to doubt it, but I don't think it's the worst thing to get a little drunk on hope every once in a while.

I have confidence that if Kim fucks around, Trump will respond appropriately, and in a way that ultimately induces compliance. I have no illusions that Kim is a good guy now, and I doubt Trump does either. It's about time someone tried to fix this North Korea problem.

Why don't you start supporting our awesome POTUS as he tries to make the world a better place?

Why don't you start supporting our awesome POTUS as he tries to make the world a better place?

Every action he's taken looks like the action an idiot would take and every source that's not Trump so far vindicates the criticisms that people leveled at his approach. (Come to think of it, even Trump has vindicated these concerns with some of the stuff shit he's said.)

We all want him to succeed, but these aren't the circumstances that will result in people supporting him like you want.

The TV just reported satellite photos indicated they recently improved some nuke sites.

Every action he's taken looks like the action an idiot would take and every source that's not Trump so far vindicates the criticisms that people leveled at his approach. (Come to think of it, even Trump has vindicated these concerns with some of the stuff shit he's said.)

We all want him to succeed, but these aren't the circumstances that will result in people supporting him like you want.

It will become harder and harder to hold this view as time goes on. Plenty of Trump's detractors say he "looks like" or "sounds like" an idiot, but the results for our country have been undeniably positive. I actually think the North Korean summit is the least of his accomplishments (though the contrast with Obama's "strategic patience" is astounding). Trump's willingness to buck the orthodoxy on issues such as free trade, immigration, and regulation have improved the economy and raised the standard of living nationwide.

Trump is not perfect. No one is. But this is a man with the courage to fix obvious problems – and piss of powerful interests who have aligned to ensure those problems are never fixed. People who thought they hated Trump are starting to take notice.

Back