International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

You realize they’ve already prepared to return soldiers remains, right? It’s possible some have already been delivered. Story was across multiple outlets a couple days ago.

They've returned soldiers'remains before. Do you know what they haven't done, despite making much stricter agreements? Denuclearized or disarmed.

This is a pretty lame response to their supposed dismantling of weapons.

Also, your article is misleading, here is his quote.

“Obviously, (we’re) at the very front end of the process – the detailed negotiations have not begun, I wouldn’t expect that at this point,” he added.”

That's a very significant point considering certain Trumptards were claiming that they had already started dismantling this weapons facility. I won't say who was spreading lies.

They've returned soldiers'remains before. Do you know what they haven't done, despite making much stricter agreements? Denuclearized or disarmed.

This is a pretty lame response to their supposed dismantling of weapons.

That's a very significant point considering certain Trumptards were claiming that they had already started dismantling this weapons facility. I won't say who was spreading lies.

It’s been like a week bro, stop embarrassing yourself.

And yet Trumptards were already claiming that NK was dismantling this missile centre. What would you say to those foolish people?

They are,

The missile test site North Korean leader Kim Jong-un promised U.S. President Donald Trump to destroy is a large-scale facility in Tongchang-ri, North Pyongan Province.

And FYI, it takes more than a week to do.

They are,

The missile test site North Korean leader Kim Jong-un promised U.S. President Donald Trump to destroy is a large-scale facility in Tongchang-ri, North Pyongan Province.

And FYI, it takes more than a week to do.

And yet certain Trumptards said they had already began. How strange.

Well, we will certainly all remember Dredd cheerleading for NK as we shit on you for the next half decade.

I've never said anything remotely like that. That's a low tactic to resort to when people won't let you lie, Bob.

I've never said anything remotely like that. That's a low tactic to resort to when people won't let you lie, Bob.

Half the thread is you crying NNNOoOoOoOOoOoOOo.

A week has gone by since the meeting. Decades old issues/facilities/etc aren’t dismantled in a week.

Everyone has read your posts, there’s no explanation needed.

Half the thread is you crying NNNOoOoOoOOoOoOOo.

A week has gone by since the meeting. Decades old issues/facilities/etc aren’t dismantled in a week.

Everyone has read your posts, there’s no explanation needed.

And yet certain mindless Trumptards were claiming that bases were being dismantled right after the agreement was signed. What a thing to take into consideration.

And yet certain mindless Trumptards were claiming that bases were being dismantled right after the agreement was signed. What a thing to take into consideration.

Quote them.

You fucking liberals lie every other post. I highly doubt right after the meeting anyone was claiming they were already dismantling facilities. It’s far more likely, you’re lying, or they were referencing the facility they already destroyed.

Quote them.

You fucking liberals lie every other post. I highly doubt right after the meeting anyone was claiming they were already dismantling facilities. It’s far more likely, you’re lying, or they were referencing the facility they already destroyed.

I can't help but remember those Trumptards though... what a crazy thing they were certain of.

Quote them.

Lol I also remember some brain-addled Trumptards claiming that, while NK has made no moves to denuclearize, they sent back American soldiers' remains....

https://www.buzzfeed.com/verabergen...ns-of-200-us?utm_term=.bgJj4zxR8g#.anag3064om

Trump Keeps Citing North Korea As A Win, Even As Nothing's Changed

Amid the turmoil over family separation, Trump has tried to change the topic to North Korea's denuclearization and the repatriation of missing US soldiers. Both of which haven't happened

I can scarcely believe that, once again, some Trumptards claimed something that didn't really happen just because they heard it from Trump and then again in their brainless alt right echo chamber.

I am absolutely shocked.

Lol I also remember some brain-addled Trumptards claiming that, while NK has made no moves to denuclearize, they sent back American soldiers' remains....

https://www.buzzfeed.com/verabergen...ns-of-200-us?utm_term=.bgJj4zxR8g#.anag3064om

I can scarcely believe that, once again, some Trumptards claimed something that didn't really happen just because they heard it from Trump and then again in their brainless alt right echo chamber.

I am absolutely shocked.

Translation, Judge lied about what he claimed others posted.

Like I said, quote someone. Until then, you’re an embarrassment.

Translation, Judge lied about what he claimed others posted.

Like I said, quote someone. Until then, you’re an embarrassment.

Yep, I remember some brain-dead human flatus claiming that they were already dismantling missile sites and had already sent back 200 remains. And they were so certain, too, because they're certain in their echo chambers.

Yep, I remember some brain-dead human flatus claiming that they were already dismantling missile sites and had already sent back 200 remains. And they were so certain, too, because they're certain in their echo chambers.

Quote them.

Quote them.

Yep, they were so certain. They could babble idiotic nonsense for hours about this because they heard it in their brainwashing echo chambers and never wondered if it wasn't true, even though Trump basically lies about everything. So committed, they were.

Yep, they were so certain. They could babble idiotic nonsense for hours about this because they heard it in their brainwashing echo chambers and never wondered if it wasn't true, even though Trump basically lies about everything. So committed, they were.

So, you’re a liar, and a NK cheerleader. Got it.

Back