International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

This was a historical event! It's great this summit happened, hopefully President Trump and Chairman Kim work something out!

Iran is all over in Iraq and Syria. They’re definitely involved in both conflicts. Didn’t they just fire rockets into Israel?

Not sure where you’re going with this, maybe I missed the point?
proxy groups dont count as direct attacks. Name the last time Iran invaded another country, or directly attacked another country with its army?

you cant, because they havent for about 500 years

Original.

You guys are so predictable. Gee, I wonder how you guys would be reacting if Trump hadn't returned the salute, and a story got out that it was taken as an insult to Kim. Surely, you would be applauding Trump standing his ground. There's no way you guys would have the exact opposite opinion of it,than you do now, and wouldn't be calling Trump an idiot for screwing up the summit. No Sir.
One thing about the salute, it proves that Trump didn't do his homework or at the very least didn't pay attention. When watching video of Kim with his own military I noticed some patterns. Kim doesn't return the salute, they bow, salute and if he puts his hand out they shake his hand (if he doesn't put out his hand they tend to have a look of terror on their face, must be on the shit list). So the lesson should have been that "supreme leaders" don't salute. It has become a followed trend since Reagan for presidents to return salutes, but it isn't a requirement.

So it presents an interesting optic that the North Koreans have seized upon since they keep showing the video. Hell even the general looked a little bewildered that Trump was saluting him. I just find it odd that a simple Sherdog retard like myself determined all that from the limited information and video I've been able to see and the leader of the free world didn't.

Here we go. I said it years ago, Iran is next in needing freedom.

I actually hope they have nukes because US will pussy out if they do.

Your user name is spot on when I read this, I was like WTF?

Where was that in my post? Like anywhere?

You’re so russled everything is an attack. And you said what years ago you dumb fuck? America was already fighting Iran in Iraq via Iranian backed networks. You needed to say you called it? The US and Iran wouldn’t become buddies? Whoa, good job broham you nailed it.

proxy groups dont count as direct attacks. Name the last time Iran invaded another country, or directly attacked another country with its army?

you cant, because they havent for about 500 years

So you’ve changed the criteria to invade, then taken proxy wars off the table.

What about those rockets fired at Israel?

I don’t think I would need to study too long to find that Iran attacked Kurds in Georgia and elsewhere. I don’t care man, if you don’t see proxy forces and unconventional warfare as attacking someone than we’re too different of opinions to even speak on the subject. Under that assumption I suppose Russian military forces had nothing to do with Crimea? Just a rebellion nothing more.

Your user name is spot on when I read this, I was like WTF?

Where was that in my post? Like anywhere?

You’re so russled everything is an attack. And you said what years ago you dumb fuck? America was already fighting Iran in Iraq via Iranian backed networks. You needed to say you called it? The US and Iran wouldn’t become buddies? Whoa, good job broham you nailed it.

So you’ve changed the criteria to invade, then taken proxy wars off the table.

What about those rockets fired at Israel?

I don’t think I would need to study too long to find that Iran attacked Kurds in Georgia and elsewhere. I don’t care man, if you don’t see proxy forces and unconventional warfare as attacking someone than we’re too different of opinions to even speak on the subject. Under that assumption I suppose Russian military forces had nothing to do with Crimea? Just a rebellion nothing more.
I didnt change any criteria..... a direct attack, army vs army. Name the last time Iran directly attacked another country

you think Im going to believe the Israelis? show me evidence other than the word of the israelis that Iran fired rockets at them

I didnt change any criteria..... a direct attack, army vs army. Name the last time Iran directly attacked another country

you think Im going to believe the Israelis? show me evidence other than the word of the israelis that Iran fired rockets at them

Well sure make the criteria as you like, but supporting multiple terrorist organizations, then having them do your bidding meets my criteria for attacking others, sans direct military engagements.

According to the Google Iran invaded part of the UAE in 1971.

Well sure make the criteria as you like, but supporting multiple terrorist organizations, then having them do your bidding meets my criteria for attacking others, sans direct military engagements.

According to the Google Iran invaded part of the UAE in 1971.
self defense doesnt count as a direct attack..... I'll make it easy for you, they havent directly attacked any nation for over 400 years

also no it doesnt, as the USA has far more terrorists groups that it supplies with weapons and funding.... but we only count the times they invade other nations as direct attacks

Last edited:
self defense doesnt count as a direct attack..... I'll make it easy for you, they havent directly attacked any nation for over 250 years

also no it doesnt, as the USA has far more terrorists groups that it supplies with weapons and funding.... but we only count the times they invade other nations as direct attacks

No who doesn't? Who is we? I study irregular warfare and unconventional war, Iran and Russia write the book on these types of conflicts.

It's a group you support doing your bidding in a denied area. Sure as hell the Soviets saw the US backed northern alliance as the US's continuation of the cold war and communist containment. How did the Vietnamese receive logistics during the Vietnam War?

Unconventional warfare, has what word in it?

It's war.

I think you're narrowly viewing this as black and white when its not.

No who doesn't? Who is we? I study irregular warfare and unconventional war, Iran and Russia write the book on these types of conflicts.

It's a group you support doing your bidding in a denied area. Sure as hell the Soviets saw the US backed northern alliance as the US's continuation of the cold war and communist containment. How did the Vietnamese receive logistics during the Vietnam War?

Unconventional warfare, has what word in it?

It's war.

I think you're narrowly viewing this as black and white when its not.
if you studied it you would know what a direct attack is when referring to a nation

Iran hasnt directly attacked any nation for over 250 years.... proxy groups are not a direct attack by a nation

For fuck sakes we need darkballs to verify everything. Dude knows everything and anyone with a differing opinion is stupid.

Why shouldn't we want verification for a nation that continually lies? The trump administration's entire argument against the Iran deal is that despite them being in complete compliance now, there are mechanisms which could allow them breach in the future and us not be aware due the various sunset provisions.

But now, with no mechanism to determine whether NK is upholding their part of the bargain, and with evidence that they are already lying, you're ok with this.

So why the double standard?

"Please God, lets the USA/Korea negotiations fail. I want nukes flying just so I can tell republicans that I told them so."

There are alternatives to this shitty deal besides war. Stop making this same retarded argument over an over, that it's this, or an all out nuclear exchange.

if you studied it you would know what a direct attack is when referring to a nation

Iran hasnt directly attacked any nation for over 250 years.... proxy groups are not a direct attack by a nation

Disagree. Doubtful any credible modern book on warfare would define such a narrow definition to what an attack and war is today.

There are alternatives to this shitty deal besides war. Stop making this same retarded argument over an over, that it's this, or an all out nuclear exchange.
You stop with your retarded arguments and I'll consider mine. The US has signed a deal with Korea for dismantling their nuke program. This is huge. Its a pretty big step and a bigger step than we've seen in the past. This isn't the same old shit. We've negotiated return of prisoners, NK has pulled back from the militarized zone and have agreed to end their nuclear weapons development. Diplomacy unprecedented in that region is taking place. This is all good news.

Your posts are just the way you hope it plays out. I see through you.

Disagree. Doubtful any credible modern book on warfare would define such a narrow definition to what an attack and war is today.
google "when was the last time Iran directly attacked another country"

enjoy your "studies"

Your posts are just the way you hope it plays out. I see through you.

Yeah, we all really want war Seano. That's really our secret motivation. We all want millions to die, just so we can hold a political victory. You writing that, isn't you failing to defend this deal on the merits and resorting to partisan shit talking for no reason. Nope, you see through us.

How about you explain why a lack a verification with a nation that has lied repeated times is ok? Clinton and Bush both got NK to agree with denuclearization, with more safeguards to protect American interests, and in both of those instances NK breached. Are you comfortable with taking them only at their word? How are you still ok with this when it appears they've lied less than a week out of the gate? Can you not understand how some of us are not willing to be gullible for the sake of a partisan victory?

Enjoy losing every argument I’ve seen you have here.
AA9stii.jpg

sure thing lil fella

Great meme.

Must use it often when you bail on your stance, deny facts and reason.
youve not offered any facts or refuted my original statement.... so keep trying kiddo, or just stop quoting me

Back