International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

youve not offered any facts or refuted my original statement.... so keep trying kiddo, or just stop quoting me

Israel rockets - denied
Iran invading territory in the UAE - you offered no response
Iran supports forces attack a multitude of sovereign nations - did not meet your specific criteria of an “attack” which you changed to invade, which you changed from 500 years to 250.
Iran attacks Kurds, - no response

Last edited:
Israel rockets - denied
Iran invading territory in the UAE - you offered no response
Iran supports forces attack a multitude of sovereign nations - did not meet your specific criteria of an “attack” which you changed to invade, which you changed from 500 years to 250.
Iran attacks Kurds, - no response

I think that sums up your utter bullshit, finally you became a cunt.
a claim made by israel is not evidence of an attack, they didnt attack anyone in UAE, Britain left territory and they stepped in afterwards. Oh and supporting groups that is not a direct attack by iran.

so again, keep trying kiddo

a claim made by israel is not evidence of an attack, they didnt attack anyone in UAE, Britain left territory and they stepped in afterwards. Oh and supporting groups that is not a direct attack by iran.

so again, keep trying kiddo

I agree with everything else you said in this thread regarding both “deals”.

Disagreed on one small point, argued for 10 posts. I know I’m in the warroom.

I agree with everything else you said in this thread regarding both “deals”.

Disagreed on one small point, argued for 10 posts. I know I’m in the warroom.
I wasnt trying to argue, but youve decided to start one

we can easily agree to disagree, Im not on here to have arguments dude

Yeah, we all really want war Seano. That's really our secret motivation. We all want millions to die, just so we can hold a political victory. You writing that, isn't you failing to defend this deal on the merits and resorting to partisan shit talking for no reason. Nope, you see through us.

How about you explain why a lack a verification with a nation that has lied repeated times is ok? Clinton and Bush both got NK to agree with denuclearization, with more safeguards to protect American interests, and in both of those instances NK breached. Are you comfortable with taking them only at their word? How are you still ok with this when it appears they've lied less than a week out of the gate? Can you not understand how some of us are not willing to be gullible for the sake of a partisan victory?

Classic @Seano : he has a lot of strong opinions on things he doesn't know anything about. This agreement isn't even as strong as the one reached between SK and NK in April.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/3...-north-korea-taking-any-steps-to-denuclearize

Mattis 'not aware' of North Korea taking any steps to denuclearize

Trump and Kim met in Singapore last week. The two leaders signed a joint statement that committed North Korea “to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.”

The statement included no specifics on how that will be achieved, including no timeline for nuclear dismantlement and steps for verification.

Following the summit, Trump declared that North Korea was “no longer a nuclear threat” despite the exact terms of the agreement remaining unclear.

Full article at link

How else are the militaries of several different countries supposed to learn to function together?
i took part in those operations for years little boy
did some with australia and several other countries

fact remains the operations we are doing with sk are meant to deter nk, at least partially. we are practicing operations against nk

i took part in those operations for years little boy
did some with australia and several other countries

fact remains the operations we are doing with sk are meant to deter nk, at least partially. we are practicing operations against nk

You never answered my question, you genius sailor.

You never answered my question, you genius sailor.
last part of the sentence

but fine i'll elaborate

we could move to another area, but then again our tomahawks have a range of 700 miles so we could launch all the way from in port japan (terrible plan but physically possible)

last part of the sentence

but fine i'll elaborate

we could move to another area, but then again our tomahawks have a range of 700 miles so we could launch all the way from in port japan (terrible plan but physically possible)

Which waters would you like to be the practise area for several nations' militaries to learn how to coordinate their defenses against attacks from North Korea?

"Another area" makes me question how much you're thinking about this.

Which waters would you like to be the practise area for several nations' militaries to learn how to coordinate their defenses against attacks from North Korea?

"Another area" makes me question how much you're thinking about this.
without googling, name some of the surrounding waters

to be clear
trump was starting ww3
giving up too much
not doing enough
bamboozled by kim
working for israel
needs to quit provoking kim
should keep provoking kim

about cover it?

without googling, name some of the surrounding waters

to be clear
trump was starting ww3
giving up too much
not doing enough
bamboozled by kim
working for israel
needs to quit provoking kim
should keep provoking kim

about cover it?

I'd say that's a fairly complete list of what idiots attribute to Trump's critics. Well done.

You realize they’ve already prepared to return soldiers remains, right? It’s possible some have already been delivered. Story was across multiple outlets a couple days ago.

Also, your article is misleading, here is his quote.

“Obviously, (we’re) at the very front end of the process – the detailed negotiations have not begun, I wouldn’t expect that at this point,” he added.”

Back