International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

Was that part of this deal? That they would in this specific amount of time? Weird since there are no specifics on the deal released.

NK made a statement saying that they had dismantled this site. Trump bots like cockgeese touted that as proof of a bigly deal. Of course the rational (unhinged leftists) issued caution, because NK had lied to the international community some 10,000 times before. Now, according to satellite imagery, NK has lied again.

So to recap, in exchange for: 1) immediately suspending all joint training between US and SK, with no notice to our allies (seriously, how hard would it be to at least give them a heads up); 2) backing down on "full and verifiable denuclearization," a phrase that has been rightly demanded by the past 5 administrations, to "work toward steps to denuclearize," a phrase so vague NK could do whatever they want and still be in compliance with any written agreement; 3) with zero way to verify whether NK is in compliance of any of this; 4) all while felating a dictator on the world stage with some of the poorest choice of language possible. For fucks sake, even if you think this was an awesome deal, did trump have to drone on about how swell a guy Kim is and how his people, millions of which have died due to malnutrition and forced labor, just adore him? How can an adult be so fucking tone deaf?

And in exchange for all of that, we got a promise from NK that they've already lied about.

The art of the fucking deal indeed.

NK made a statement saying that they had dismantled this site. Trump bots like cockgeese touted that as proof of a bigly deal. Of course the rational (unhinged leftists) issued caution, because NK had lied to the international community some 10,000 times before. Now, according to satellite imagery, NK has lied again.

So to recap, in exchange for: 1) immediately suspending all joint training between US and SK, with no notice to our allies (seriously, how hard would it be to at least give them a heads up); 2) backing down on "full and verifiable denuclearization," a phrase that has been rightly demanded by the past 5 administrations, to "work toward steps to denuclearize," a phrase so vague NK could do whatever they want and still be in compliance with any written agreement; 3) with zero way to verify whether NK is in compliance of any of this; 4) all while felating a dictator on the world stage with some of the poorest choice of language possible. For fucks sake, even if you think this was an awesome deal, did trump have to drone on about how swell a guy Kim is and how his people, millions of which have died due to malnutrition and forced labor, just adore him? How can an adult be so fucking tone deaf?

And in exchange for all of that, we got a promise from NK that they've already lied about.

How many Americans die of malnutrition?
You're actually defending Kim and fighting a denuclearization deal you know nothing about.

You're a way better politician and we should just get you to negotiate world affairs from now on.

For fuck sakes we need darkballs to verify everything. Dude knows everything and anyone with a differing opinion is stupid.

@WTF2008 is a person who believes chain emails and then uses their content to bolster his arguments on the internet.

It was a Podesta email.
"Compare your opponent to Adolf Hitler. This is your heavy artillery, for when your opponent is obviously right, and you are spectacularly wrong. Bring Hitler up subtly. Say, “That sounds suspiciously like something Adolf Hitler might say,” or “You certainly do remind me of Adolf Hitler.”

It's on WikiLeaks.

There's a litmus test with the new NK developments and Inspector General report. If someone you talk to believes NK made any concessions in exchange for our concessions, and if someone believes the inspector general reported that the FBI was politically bias against Trump, then you can instantly know this is a person who doesn't read sources and allows their media bubble to do their thinking for them.

If we get to a point where people with an actual education shut off their brains to allow their team's propaganda to speak on their behalf, then the democratic experiment may as well come to an end for the population can no longer be trusted to make informed decisions for themselves. We are almost there, thanks to the right wing media bubble that has greatly expanded under Trump's cult of personality.

Note I am not talking about @WTF2008 when I say "Actually educated people" I'm talking about people like a biology professor at a University, has a doctoral and the ability to do his own research, but has decided they would rather shut off their brain when it comes to politics and just parrot the talk radio host from their morning commute. When these people reject reality in favor of their teams propaganda the experiment has failed.

Wait, can I reply in this thread? I'm not banned for disagreeing with a mod?

I owned up to getting duped in the other thread.
It was a received and not a sent email.

If you think Trump alone is making these 'deals' with foreign countries then you fail your own litmus test.

You seem to think that international affairs such as this are Trump and Trump alones decision.
Do you really believe this? Or are you a super educated biology whatever?

"Please God, lets the USA/Korea negotiations fail. I want nukes flying just so I can tell republicans that I told them so."
giphy.gif

"Please God, lets the USA/Korea negotiations fail. I want nukes flying just so I can tell republicans that I told them so."
giphy.gif

@Seano projecting his toxicity again. Just because you think this way doesn't mean your political opponents do.

@Seano projecting his toxicity again. Just because you think this way doesn't mean your political opponents do.
You realize its not necessary to tag AND quote someone in the same post?
I predicted the responses to the NK deal to a "t." People want this deal to fail because its Trump. Like I said before, no one will come out and say that but its easy to read between the lines, like with the post I quoted. There's no reason to be anything but optimistic here. All I see is optimism about failure.

Shit. He should have consulted with hillelslovak87. How else we gonna get things done.

Or he could act like an adult, and consult with his diplomats, the state department, or listen to his supposed allies. Nope, he should consult me, because I'm the one who invented the principles of discipline, foresight and preparation.

Or he could act like an adult, and consult with his diplomats, the state department, or listen to his supposed allies. Nope, he should consult me, because I'm the one who invented the principles of discipline, foresight and preparation.

You don't think he did? He just winged it and went along on his own?
If you believe this then I honestly don't know what to say.

You realize its not necessary to tag AND quote someone in the same post?
I predicted the responses to the NK deal to a "t." People want this deal to fail because its Trump. Like I said before, no one will come out and say that but its easy to read between the lines, like with the post I quoted. There's no reason to be anything but optimistic here. All I see is optimism about failure.

Or many of us, unlike yourself, don't have the memory of a goldfish and know this exact same promise has been broken many times before, but for some reason this time we gave up a lot more than usual to get that same promise, making Trump the sucker for taking that meeting without precondition to begin with.

Some of us with the ability to contextualize and compare similar situations recognize the absurdity of scrapping an objectively superior Iran deal because of the author while supporting a toothless NK deal because of it's author. What I'm saying is you are an absurd person, I know you need this spelled out.

You don't think he did? He just winged it and went along on his own?
If you believe this then I honestly don't know what to say.

The day before the Summit when asked about joint military exercises between the US and SK Mattis said it was too soon to even talk about it. Right after the Summit South Korean officials said they need clarity on what Trump said before giving a comment and US Military Command in Asia said they hadn't heard anything.

He winged it

The day before the Summit when asked about joint military exercises between the US and SK Mattis said it was too soon to even talk about it. Right after the Summit South Korean officials said they need clarity on what Trump said before giving a comment and US Military Command in Asia said they hadn't heard anything.

He winged it

Totally. The news said it. It must be true.

Back