Trump goes full Mark Wahlberg. Never go FULL Wahlberg...

It's always the full of shit pussies acting like they're fucking Rambo. Cadet Bonespurs indeed.

The sad thing is many fucktards believe him and cheer him.
"If it had been Obama" is a legit serious thing now.
This fatty is getting away with shit Obama would've been crucified for and I don't get the double standard.

Seriously, who cares? Do you expect him to say "Yeah, I would have ran too"

i would hope the president wouldnt just insert a power fantasy about himself into tradgedy.

It was a ridiculous statement on so many levels. First, this would have to occur in some parallel universe where Trump wasn't the POTUS and not surrounded 24/7 by heavily armed bodyguards. If the President was dumb enough to try and enter a potentially dangerous situation, his Secret Service detail would literally carry him away by force.

Second, an unarmed, overweight man in his 70's isn't doing shit against an attacker with an AR-15. He's just another victim. I'm 20 years younger than The Donald. I lift weights, jog and practice the martial arts. If I see or hear someone opening up on civilians with a firearm, I'm running away so fast by the time I stop I'll be an officer in the French Army. Much as I wish it were different, I don't have Wolverine's Healing Factor or any other Superpower. If I try to stop a shooting without a firearm of my own, I'm dead.

The so-called deputies who took cover instead of trying to stop the shooting are(deservedly)catching a shit-storm because they had firearms and were trained to use them. I wouldn't criticise anyone who runs or hides from a shooter when they have no way of returning fire.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/donal...g-in-1991-resurfaced-report-says_2031210.html

"
Donald Trump apparently stopped a mugging in 1991, according to an old New York Daily News article at the time.

The original article, “Mugger’s Trumped: Donald stops attack,” written by Daily News staff writer James Rosen, is still on Philly.com, but with the title, “Trump Strikes Out Would-be Mugger.”

“I’m not looking to play this thing up,” Trump said in the Nov. 20, 1991, report. “I’m surprised you found out about it.”

In the incident, Trump ordered his driver to pull over after he saw “a big guy with a big bat” bashing another person.

An old copy of the article went viral on Reddit’s The Donald Subreddit on Wednesday.

“Someone in the car looked over and said, ‘Gee, look at that, it’s a mugging,’ ” Trump said. “I said to my driver to stop the car because it was brutal-looking.”

Witnesses told the Daily News that Trump got out of his black stretch limousine on Monday during the assault in Manhattan. Marla Maples, who was married to Trump in the ’90s, was seen grabbing his arm.

“The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, “Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat,”‘ Trump said. “I guess he recognized me because he said, ‘Mr. Trump, I didn’t do anything wrong.’ I said, ‘How could you not do anything wrong when you’re whacking a guy with a bat?’ Then he ran away.”

Kathleen Romeo, a student at the time, said a bunch of people cried: “There’s Trump!” when he got out.

“A lot of people were surprised that he got out to see what was happening,” Romeo said, adding that the bat-wielder ran off right before he appeared. Trump then “just looked around and went back into his limo,” she said.

But another witness supported Trump.

“All of a sudden, a big long limousine pulls up on an angle, and Donald Trump pops out with the blond, too,” the unnamed witness added. “There was a guy with a bat, hitting a guy over the head, and Trump yelled, ‘Put that bat down. What are you doing?’ The guy dropped the bat, came over and started talking to him.”

The attack wasn’t ever reported to police.

Also in 1991, Trump delivered a speech to the House on “economic recovery.” The clip has since gone viral on YouTube amid Trump’s run for president."

GOAT Prez

“I’m not good for medical. In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone,” he told Stern.

The former reality-TV host then shares a story with Stern about the time he thought a man died in front of him during a charity event at his Palm Beach club Mar-a-Lago and, rather than helping the injured man, Trump turned away in disgust at the sight of his blood.

“I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn’t like him—he fell off the stage,” said Trump.

Trump proceeds to explain that it was a $100,000-per-table fundraiser filled with deep-pocketed billionaires, and that the Marines were—for whatever reason—given tables in the very back of the ballroom (“the worst table in the whole place”). Oh, and that he was more preoccupied with his ballroom’s pristine marble floor than the octogenarian bleeding out on it.

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-t...ust-while-a-man-bled-to-death-in-front-of-him

<YeahOKJen>

Is this a real quote from him? If that's the case - what a fucking spineless little shit. He gets away with it because he's a big guy (what, 6'3 or something?) - he's just a bully.

My granddad, a WW2 vet, was one of the bravest, most principled men i know. He literally used to help anyone. When I asked him once what his pet-hate was, he said the one thing he could never stand was 'a bully'. And could do press-ups well into his 70s.

When I think of him, and then see there is a spineless, obese, thick as shit, epitome of 'priviledged', lying, cowardly fuck-head with Trump - god it makes me so mad....

Sorry America. Your country is great, but your political system will be the end of you.

i would hope the president wouldnt just insert a power fantasy about himself into tradgedy.
You would hope.
Like I hope every day he can't lower the standards of the word Presidential any further.

*A time traveling Overpressure visits his younger self*

"... Vader will turn out to be Luke's father, and coincidences rule the Galaxy. The Bostons will win a World Series, so will the Cubs.
And that real estate con man John Miller will be President.

The living envy the dead."

He's like a muscular combination of John Rambo, Deathwish, and Chuck Norris, holding a framed photograph of Bruce Lee in one hand, riding in on an American bald eagle
Keep making fun of him until you're cornered by an active shooter and you wish President Trump was there to save you.

Keep making fun of him until you're cornered by an active shooter and you wish President Trump was there to save you.
Pffft.
Like that situation is ever gonna happen to me again.

But no joke, I was really lucky the first time , he just happened to be nearby

Many Shrubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day I can tell you.

I was picturing Trump doing a Calvin Klein underwear add.

Just thought I'd share that hideous mental image with you all.

On topic, I don't think even he believes that.
Did you cum?

It was a ridiculous statement on so many levels. First, this would have to occur in some parallel universe where Trump wasn't the POTUS and not surrounded 24/7 by heavily armed bodyguards. If the President was dumb enough to try and enter a potentially dangerous situation, his Secret Service detail would literally carry him away by force.

Second, an unarmed, overweight man in his 70's isn't doing shit against an attacker with an AR-15. He's just another victim. I'm 20 years younger than The Donald. I lift weights, jog and practice the martial arts. If I see or hear someone opening up on civilians with a firearm, I'm running away so fast by the time I stop I'll be an officer in the French Army. Much as I wish it were different, I don't have Wolverine's Healing Factor or any other Superpower. If I try to stop a shooting without a firearm of my own, I'm dead.

The so-called deputies who took cover instead of trying to stop the shooting are(deservedly)catching a shit-storm because they had firearms and were trained to use them. I wouldn't criticise anyone who runs or hides from a shooter when they have no way of returning fire.

Wow

I am surprised at your honesty. It’s not every yellow bellied pussy that can fess up to it.

Who cares what he’s got if he’s shooting up a school of kids, or anyone. Luckily those fellas on the train to Paris or wherever it was didn’t think like you. You can pick up a bat or break the leg off a desk and stalk the psycho cunt and jump him. It’d be worth trying to give them time to evacuate. Hel, you could even throw shit at him to distract him.

Honestly pretty disgusted by the people in this thread who admit they’d rather let kids get shot up than put themselves in danger

Wow

I am surprised at your honesty. It’s not every yellow bellied pussy that can fess up to it.

Who cares what he’s got if he’s shooting up a school of kids, or anyone. Luckily those fellas on the train to Paris or wherever it was didn’t think like you. You can pick up a bat or break the leg off a desk and stalk the psycho cunt and jump him. It’d be worth trying to give them time to evacuate. Hel, you could even throw shit at him to distract him.

Honestly pretty disgusted by the people in this thread who admit they’d rather let kids get shot up than put themselves in danger

Those guys on the train were already on the train. They were fighting for their personal survival. It's not like they were not in harms way at all and decided to board the train to fight the gunman with their bare hands.

Wow

Strap on your soda helmets, boys, it's keyboard warrior time

Wow

kinda retarded arent you. there is a reason that the military has to train people to react. its not normal.

Does this offend you more than the guy who actually didn't go in?

Back