Trump goes full Mark Wahlberg. Never go FULL Wahlberg...

I think the military will tun to virtual reality to de-sensitize the troops to overwhelming combat situations.

They already have move into that direction. The book is old but brings that subject up.

A lot of men believe that but none of them know it until the situation arises. Being a military member myself I've surprised myself in how I perform in intense situations many times. It has a lot to do with training but what a lot of people don't like to admit is that the temperament you have heavily governs your ability to adapt to these things.

Thanks for your service, man.

Those young dudes on the 15:17 train were ultra impressive. Went right at the terrorist even though they weren’t armed.

I don’t like trumps comments because I feel like they are disrespectful to people like those guys who did act in that way in an insane scenario. As you said, you don’t know until you’re in the situation. Hopefully you never are.

Not as bad as Mark construing the horrific events of ‘01 as though it would have been a potential action movie had he been involved but still a bit over the top like “those guys weren’t exactly Medal of Honor winners, but I would have gone in...”

Who doesn't believe Commando "Bone Spur" Trump?

Trump supporters trying to defend Daddy at all costs are cracking me up in this thread. Never change guys, never change.

<{outtahere}>

For reference - Mark Wahlberg was supposed to be in one of the doomed 9/11 flights had this to say about it -
“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did,” he said to Men’s Journal in their February 2012 issue. “There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’”
<DontBelieve1>

My dad who was a Trump supporter got a kick out this one , he paused the TV and called his wife so they could have a laugh together lol

was trunp planning on crawling in like snake from metal gear then MacGyvering weapons when he got toward the shooter.

Thank you peasants, for electing this mutant.

was trunp planning on crawling in like snake from metal gear then MacGyvering weapons when he got toward the shooter.
Hey man all he would have needed is his driver and a dozen titleist

You know this makes him look like an idiot right ....

And that it wasn't real ?

Trump fans will see that, and their collective thought(s) will be "Damn, what a powerful hammer fist. He didn't even mean to throw them, but they're still world class!!"

While everyone else sees that shit as embarrassing.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/donal...g-in-1991-resurfaced-report-says_2031210.html

"
Donald Trump apparently stopped a mugging in 1991, according to an old New York Daily News article at the time.

The original article, “Mugger’s Trumped: Donald stops attack,” written by Daily News staff writer James Rosen, is still on Philly.com, but with the title, “Trump Strikes Out Would-be Mugger.”

“I’m not looking to play this thing up,” Trump said in the Nov. 20, 1991, report. “I’m surprised you found out about it.”

In the incident, Trump ordered his driver to pull over after he saw “a big guy with a big bat” bashing another person.

An old copy of the article went viral on Reddit’s The Donald Subreddit on Wednesday.

“Someone in the car looked over and said, ‘Gee, look at that, it’s a mugging,’ ” Trump said. “I said to my driver to stop the car because it was brutal-looking.”

Witnesses told the Daily News that Trump got out of his black stretch limousine on Monday during the assault in Manhattan. Marla Maples, who was married to Trump in the ’90s, was seen grabbing his arm.

“The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, “Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat,”‘ Trump said. “I guess he recognized me because he said, ‘Mr. Trump, I didn’t do anything wrong.’ I said, ‘How could you not do anything wrong when you’re whacking a guy with a bat?’ Then he ran away.”

Kathleen Romeo, a student at the time, said a bunch of people cried: “There’s Trump!” when he got out.

“A lot of people were surprised that he got out to see what was happening,” Romeo said, adding that the bat-wielder ran off right before he appeared. Trump then “just looked around and went back into his limo,” she said.

But another witness supported Trump.

“All of a sudden, a big long limousine pulls up on an angle, and Donald Trump pops out with the blond, too,” the unnamed witness added. “There was a guy with a bat, hitting a guy over the head, and Trump yelled, ‘Put that bat down. What are you doing?’ The guy dropped the bat, came over and started talking to him.”

The attack wasn’t ever reported to police.

Also in 1991, Trump delivered a speech to the House on “economic recovery.” The clip has since gone viral on YouTube amid Trump’s run for president."

commando and chief
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

It's always the full of shit pussies acting like they're fucking Rambo. Cadet Bonespurs indeed.

The sad thing is many fucktards believe him and cheer him.

Back