Trump goes full Mark Wahlberg. Never go FULL Wahlberg...

Don't forget how brave dirty Don was during his "personal Vietnam", not getting a venereal disease

For reference - Mark Wahlberg was supposed to be in one of the doomed 9/11 flights had this to say about it -
“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did,” he said to Men’s Journal in their February 2012 issue. “There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’”

I actually believe this, because Marky Mark has a history of beating up minorities.

Does this offend you more than the guy who actually didn't go in?

it does not. not even especially close really.

im far from a fan of police, but that guy is a whole new level of cowardice. we had something for that in the military. Article 99, misbehavior before the enemy. its too bad this guy is not under UCMJ. Fuck that guy. I hope he blows his fucking head off out of guilt. Thats not something i say lightly either.

it does not. not even especially close really.

im far from a fan of police, but that guy is a whole new level of cowardice. we had something for that in the military. Article 99, misbehavior before the enemy. its too bad this guy is not under UCMJ. Fuck that guy. I hope he blows his fucking head off out of guilt. Thats not something i say lightly either.
You take the gig thinking, what's the worst that could happen, what are the odds?
"The odds say I'll get paid to do next to nothing!"
...ohhhhh

No draft dodger will ever do that, you know.....bone spurs and shit

Wow

I am surprised at your honesty. It’s not every yellow bellied pussy that can fess up to it.

Who cares what he’s got if he’s shooting up a school of kids, or anyone. Luckily those fellas on the train to Paris or wherever it was didn’t think like you. You can pick up a bat or break the leg off a desk and stalk the psycho cunt and jump him. It’d be worth trying to give them time to evacuate. Hel, you could even throw shit at him to distract him.

Honestly pretty disgusted by the people in this thread who admit they’d rather let kids get shot up than put themselves in danger

Obligatory:)

Watch-Out-We-Got-A-Badass-Over-Here-Meme-10.jpg

Didn’t Trump stop an assault from his limo or something? He also said he really believes, he wasn’t making some grand statement.
GOAT Pres....you know it, I know it...even the haters know it...

Those guys on the train were already on the train. They were fighting for their personal survival. It's not like they were not in harms way at all and decided to board the train to fight the gunman with their bare hands.
Nah, those guys were just brave. There is something psychologically different between those guys and the POTUS. The guys on the train voluntarily joined the US military in a time of war with the expectation of going to war themselves (I use this as a means to demonstrate that these guys have a higher-than-average predisposition for self-selecting to be placed in highly dangerous situations), and one of them charged a man holding an AK-47. I don't care who you are, but that guy has nuts of steel. Clearly, these guys go beyond the normal argument for simple self-preservation. These guys deserve every bit of the praise that is justly placed at their feet.

Now, compare that to this: There is a man who was always the biggest kid in boarding school (meaning absent parental supervision that most kids have) as a young man, and when he got older and physicality got a little less important, he was also the one with the highest social standing (courtesy of his father). This is a guy who never faced adversity in his entire life in a meaningful capacity, and he clearly felt that he didn't need to. when given the opportunity to face adversity in the form of Vietnam, he chose not to go. He then went on to live an adult life where the rules didn't apply to him as much because he was a freakin' billionaire, and while he certainly showed some prowess at that (to his credit, he made a lot of money and developed a brand based on his cult of personality and image), it's not the same as the sacrifices that other people have to make. After this tragedy, he decided for the sake of his own ego that he would have been different/special/uniquely capable in some way, stating to the world that he would have behaved heroically in the face of danger. Literally every piece of evidence that we can point to suggest that he would not have.

My point is that it's not even fair to compare to the two incidents. The guys on the train being unusually badass is in no way correlated with President Trump's self-aggrandizing bravado. You don't have to minimize their courage in order to think that this was a really stupid comment by the POTUS.

Do you two still wet the bed if you have a nightmare? Can you get through the exorcist without crying?

Seriously pathetic excuses of men who’d sit outside and twiddle their thumbs while kids died. I guess you’re one of those bystanders who would watch an old lady mugged and beaten unconscious
I don't know about him, I'm still wetting the bed.
And, yes, I stood by laughing while an old lady got mugged, beaten unconscious, revived with water, and beaten some more.

It was, I think, universally funny. The two guys who roughed her up were clowns and they beat her with animal balloons.

Do you two still wet the bed if you have a nightmare? Can you get through the exorcist without crying?

Seriously pathetic excuses of men who’d sit outside and twiddle their thumbs while kids died. I guess you’re one of those bystanders who would watch an old lady mugged and beaten unconscious

I think we've just found The Donald's Sherdog account. I suppose it makes a nice change from shit-posting on Twitter;)

Back