Trump goes full Mark Wahlberg. Never go FULL Wahlberg...

I really believe he believes that.

Would watch this movie...

Trump isnt running ANYWHERE. He would cite his bone spurs afterward.

For reference - Mark Wahlberg was supposed to be in one of the doomed 9/11 flights had this to say about it -
“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did,” he said to Men’s Journal in their February 2012 issue. “There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’”

Didn’t Trump stop an assault from his limo or something? He also said he really believes, he wasn’t making some grand statement.

Trump didn't say he'd stop it or w/e like Marky Mark. He simply said he'd commit a act of bravery.

Oh and THIS IS IT GUYS!

A lot of men believe that but none of them know it until the situation arises. Being a military member myself I've surprised myself in how I perform in intense situations many times. It has a lot to do with training but what a lot of people don't like to admit is that the temperament you have heavily governs your ability to adapt to these things.

Trump would fill a bathtub with liquid Fish 'o Filet shit if he was within a half mile of actual physical danger.

What a fucking delusional POS.

Last edited:
He's only afraid of our National Bird, gun-fire doesn't phase him.

trump-eagle-03a.gif

Even more grotesque is the fact that HIS BASE almost certainly believes that.

In their sad, warped and deluded cultist minds Trump has now become the most courageous and selfless man on earth.

“I’m not good for medical. In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone,” he told Stern.

The former reality-TV host then shares a story with Stern about the time he thought a man died in front of him during a charity event at his Palm Beach club Mar-a-Lago and, rather than helping the injured man, Trump turned away in disgust at the sight of his blood.

“I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn’t like him—he fell off the stage,” said Trump.

Trump proceeds to explain that it was a $100,000-per-table fundraiser filled with deep-pocketed billionaires, and that the Marines were—for whatever reason—given tables in the very back of the ballroom (“the worst table in the whole place”). Oh, and that he was more preoccupied with his ballroom’s pristine marble floor than the octogenarian bleeding out on it.

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-t...ust-while-a-man-bled-to-death-in-front-of-him

<YeahOKJen>

For reference - Mark Wahlberg was supposed to be in one of the doomed 9/11 flights had this to say about it -
“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did,” he said to Men’s Journal in their February 2012 issue. “There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’”

I believe Mark though.

I don't believe Trump.

A lot of men believe that but none of them know it until the situation arises. Being a military member myself I've surprised myself in how I perform in intense situations many times. It has a lot to do with training but what a lot of people don't like to admit is that the temperament you have heavily governs your ability to adapt to these things.

I go back and forth. If I had a gun, maybe. But I'm willing to admit I'd probably run away unarmed. I remembered my Psych prof saying that a significant percentage of the soldiers on D-Day never fired their weapons, which seems anecdotal but possible.

I very much doubt Trump would do anything of the sort, but like you said, who can say?

“I’m not good for medical. In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone,” he told Stern.

The former reality-TV host then shares a story with Stern about the time he thought a man died in front of him during a charity event at his Palm Beach club Mar-a-Lago and, rather than helping the injured man, Trump turned away in disgust at the sight of his blood.

“I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn’t like him—he fell off the stage,” said Trump.

Trump proceeds to explain that it was a $100,000-per-table fundraiser filled with deep-pocketed billionaires, and that the Marines were—for whatever reason—given tables in the very back of the ballroom (“the worst table in the whole place”). Oh, and that he was more preoccupied with his ballroom’s pristine marble floor than the octogenarian bleeding out on it.

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-t...ust-while-a-man-bled-to-death-in-front-of-him

<YeahOKJen>
Holy shit. No way that’s true lol

Back