Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by TapoutforSprawl, Jan 11, 2018.

1. GtehMVP

GtehMVP Brown Belt

I like Trump because of hit bluntness. Everyone knows he's right, they are shithole countries and we shouldn't want to flood our borders with immigrants who will burden society (not all of them would of course, oh "not all "). In that kind of setting, he shows his idiocy by not choosing his words more carefully, but no one elected him for that lol. It won't hurt him in the polls in 2020.

Trudeau has his ass cheeks spread out for virtue signaling and cultural enrichment 24/7, but even Captain cuck behind closed doors knows that economic immigrants are always preferred.

2. Swing

Swing Purple Belt

Looks like he sent in his resignation late last month. Still, nobody should be surprised if this sort of thing increases.

Sohei likes this.
  3. dfoster

dfoster Red Belt

lol, I heard of the same stories from Africa: white girl came to help, get serially raped

Go to an African forum, these posts from African themselves. They have phone cameras just like everyone else. Lots of pictures of people just laying on the streets either sick or dying, obviously hurt most of the time naked (?? don't know why)... and there would be a big crowd gathering around them, pointing fingers, taking pictures....

but NO ONE bothers to offer any help until the police arrive. Most of the time they load the victims in the back of pick up trucks like road kills. Some times you see videos of the victims suffering for a LONG TIME with a lot of cold, heartless witnesses standing around.

There was one video of this kid being fried by a transformers trying to steal copper, half of his skin is missing, a chunk of flesh missing from his back so you can see stuff moving inside his rib cage, blood everywhere, and the guy doing the filming was screaming at him the whole time while this kid is near death, had to manage to pick himself up and walk around.

There's another one of ANOTHER kid, same shit, half of his skin is missing, so he looks half black half white. Walking around shaking with his skin hanging off his body. There are tour buses and African people, must be a hundred of them standing around, JUST LOOKING at him. No one offered to help. I've seen multiple videos from different cameras of the same kid. I read later that the kid had to walk half a km to an aid station and later died.

Heartless culture

lifelessheap likes this.
  4. Victor Maitland

Victor Maitland Brown Belt

importing poverty will be the death of the west..
    many elites want to see that. They own the politicians of many nations and we are seeing the results...
    The Merkels , Trudeau's , Macrons of the world being paid to bring chaos to their countries .

ImNotSurpisedDonks! likes this.
  5. funcrusher2007

funcrusher2007 champion sound bwoy

The bar has been set so low at this point that we have become desensitized to trumps kiddy tantrums.

As a society we have a lot to look at ourselves in the mirror about.

FinalFight and Sohei like this.
  6. ImNotSurpisedDonks!

ImNotSurpisedDonks! Silver Belt

<{cruzshake}>

I did not even vote for the guy but it was those that elected Obama that pushed Trump over: working class Mericans that were fed up with Washington corruption and INSANE PC/identity politics culture. It is silly to just boil it down to "only got elected because of one type of person" - no POTUS has ever been elected by just one denomination and Trump is no different, tho those that are the most vocal may be of a similar thread.

7. ImNotSurpisedDonks!

ImNotSurpisedDonks! Silver Belt

Ths is true - it is like having a party and inviting all the homeless over, who will eat all the food, drink all the booze and your friends will not even be able to get in.

8. AnGrYcRoW

AnGrYcRoW I've done .... questionable things .

Just look at this thread, Trumps comments embolden the scum to ooze out into the open

FinalFight likes this.
  9. PHATV

PHATV WHITEBELT Platinum Member

The fact of the matter is that what was said should have stayed in that room, and Dick Durbin is a bitch.

vespasian likes this.
  10. vespasian

vespasian Brown Belt

Mass migration from countries with cultures that are not fully compatible with a 21st century advanced Western country is a very important topic. It must be dealt with honestly and bluntly. We've had way too much 'class' on this matter from both Republicans and Democrats.

Greoric likes this.
  11. Greoric

Greoric Yellow Card Yellow Card

Any links?

12. vespasian

vespasian Brown Belt

I dont understand you. He only stated facts. How's that 'scum'?

13. Greoric

By "we" you just mean white people. They're the only population that has that kind of self destructive tendency. When the demographics shift to having another majority population, I could guarantee we won't have the same problem. We (as in the US, if its still a country at that point) will have very different problems though.

vespasian likes this.
  14. HIMBOB

HIMBOB Steel Belt

I think those 3 should be his main tasks. I see progress in none.

Being politically incorrect and wrong is not an improvement.

You want educated people with useful skills not Norwegians.
    You don't want uneducated people with useless skills not hatians.

Tell me I'm wrong on that.

AnGrYcRoW likes this.
  15. Greoric

He's just another r-selected poster, still living under the fantasy that all cultures and populations are miscible in the same society.

16. hillelslovak87

hillelslovak87 Silver Belt

He has shit on Nigeria specifically, without knowing that immigrants from that nation are the highest educated group in America. George W Bush may have not done nuance, but Trump does not do knowledge.

AnGrYcRoW likes this.
  17. Greoric

That would have been my stance as recently as even a year ago, but not now. Educated people isn't our objective. Admitting in people with similar value sets (that means people from cultures which have adopted western values), however, is.

Bargey likes this.
  18. HIMBOB

HIMBOB Steel Belt

You call them heartless yet you want to stop them leaving such places because they are from such places.

They do nothing, you are advocating people do nothing.

19. Greoric

They can leave, but they don't belong here.

20. dfoster

dfoster Red Belt

liveleak

nairaland.com