Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

I like Trump because of hit bluntness. Everyone knows he's right, they are shithole countries and we shouldn't want to flood our borders with immigrants who will burden society (not all of them would of course, oh "not all "). In that kind of setting, he shows his idiocy by not choosing his words more carefully, but no one elected him for that lol. It won't hurt him in the polls in 2020.

Trudeau has his ass cheeks spread out for virtue signaling and cultural enrichment 24/7, but even Captain cuck behind closed doors knows that economic immigrants are always preferred.

I remember reading a story about a woman who went to Haiti to help them after the earthquake. She was kidnapped and gang raped for a full night and left for dead.

She survived, and when she got home she wrote about it and blamed white men for her rape. lol

lol, I heard of the same stories from Africa: white girl came to help, get serially raped

Go to an African forum, these posts from African themselves. They have phone cameras just like everyone else. Lots of pictures of people just laying on the streets either sick or dying, obviously hurt most of the time naked (?? don't know why)... and there would be a big crowd gathering around them, pointing fingers, taking pictures....

but NO ONE bothers to offer any help until the police arrive. Most of the time they load the victims in the back of pick up trucks like road kills. Some times you see videos of the victims suffering for a LONG TIME with a lot of cold, heartless witnesses standing around.

There was one video of this kid being fried by a transformers trying to steal copper, half of his skin is missing, a chunk of flesh missing from his back so you can see stuff moving inside his rib cage, blood everywhere, and the guy doing the filming was screaming at him the whole time while this kid is near death, had to manage to pick himself up and walk around.

There's another one of ANOTHER kid, same shit, half of his skin is missing, so he looks half black half white. Walking around shaking with his skin hanging off his body. There are tour buses and African people, must be a hundred of them standing around, JUST LOOKING at him. No one offered to help. I've seen multiple videos from different cameras of the same kid. I read later that the kid had to walk half a km to an aid station and later died.

Heartless culture

importing poverty will be the death of the west..
many elites want to see that. They own the politicians of many nations and we are seeing the results...
The Merkels , Trudeau's , Macrons of the world being paid to bring chaos to their countries .

The bar has been set so low at this point that we have become desensitized to trumps kiddy tantrums.

As a society we have a lot to look at ourselves in the mirror about.

he is archie bunker with money, and was elected by archie bunkers
<{cruzshake}>

I did not even vote for the guy but it was those that elected Obama that pushed Trump over: working class Mericans that were fed up with Washington corruption and INSANE PC/identity politics culture. It is silly to just boil it down to "only got elected because of one type of person" - no POTUS has ever been elected by just one denomination and Trump is no different, tho those that are the most vocal may be of a similar thread.

importing poverty will be the death of the west..
many elites want to see that. They own the politicians of many nations and we are seeing the results...
The Merkels , Trudeau's , Macrons of the world being paid to bring chaos to their countries .
Ths is true - it is like having a party and inviting all the homeless over, who will eat all the food, drink all the booze and your friends will not even be able to get in.

The bar has been set so low at this point that we have become desensitized to trumps kiddy tantrums.

As a society we have a lot to look at ourselves in the mirror about.
Just look at this thread, Trumps comments embolden the scum to ooze out into the open

The fact of the matter is that what was said should have stayed in that room, and Dick Durbin is a bitch.

Again, it is a display of ignorance to conflate having class and political correctness.

If you really think these are the same things, I would enjoin you to look at our leaders before the 1980s, when the absurd pc shit started rising up from the mud, where it belongs.

Mass migration from countries with cultures that are not fully compatible with a 21st century advanced Western country is a very important topic. It must be dealt with honestly and bluntly. We've had way too much 'class' on this matter from both Republicans and Democrats.

lol, I heard of the same stories from Africa: white girl came to help, get serially raped

Go to an African forum, these posts from African themselves. They have phone cameras just like everyone else. Lots of pictures of people just laying on the streets either sick or dying, obviously hurt most of the time naked (?? don't know why)... and there would be a big crowd gathering around them, pointing fingers, taking pictures....

but NO ONE bothers to offer any help until the police arrive. Most of the time they load the victims in the back of pick up trucks like road kills. Some times you see videos of the victims suffering for a LONG TIME with a lot of cold, heartless witnesses standing around.

There was one video of this kid being fried by a transformers trying to steal copper, half of his skin is missing, a chunk of flesh missing from his back so you can see stuff moving inside his rib cage, blood everywhere, and the guy doing the filming was screaming at him the whole time while this kid is near death, had to manage to pick himself up and walk around.

There's another one of ANOTHER kid, same shit, half of his skin is missing, so he looks half black half white. Walking around shaking with his skin hanging off his body. There are tour buses and African people, must be a hundred of them standing around, JUST LOOKING at him. No one offered to help. I've seen multiple videos from different cameras of the same kid. I read later that the kid had to walk half a km to an aid station and later died.

Heartless culture

Any links?

Mass migration from countries with cultures that are not fully compatible with a 21st century advanced Western country is a very important topic. It must be dealt with honestly and bluntly. We've had way too much 'class' on this matter from both Republicans and Democrats.

By "we" you just mean white people. They're the only population that has that kind of self destructive tendency. When the demographics shift to having another majority population, I could guarantee we won't have the same problem. We (as in the US, if its still a country at that point) will have very different problems though.

He has to do all those. They’re subsidiary to the core 3 I mentioned. For example, you build alliances through military strength and resolve. You build infrastructure better through having a sound economy.

I think those 3 should be his main tasks. I see progress in none.

Our country needs a lot more blunt honesty of this type. Only the truth will set you free. We've been living way to long the lies of political correctness.

Being politically incorrect and wrong is not an improvement.

You want educated people with useful skills not Norwegians.
You don't want uneducated people with useless skills not hatians.

Tell me I'm wrong on that.

I dont understand you. He only stated facts. How's that 'scum'?

He's just another r-selected poster, still living under the fantasy that all cultures and populations are miscible in the same society.

He has shit on Nigeria specifically, without knowing that immigrants from that nation are the highest educated group in America. George W Bush may have not done nuance, but Trump does not do knowledge.

Being politically incorrect and wrong is not an improvement.

You want educated people with useful skills not Norwegians.
You don't want uneducated people with useless skills not hatians.

Tell me I'm wrong on that.

That would have been my stance as recently as even a year ago, but not now. Educated people isn't our objective. Admitting in people with similar value sets (that means people from cultures which have adopted western values), however, is.

Heartless culture

You call them heartless yet you want to stop them leaving such places because they are from such places.

They do nothing, you are advocating people do nothing.

You call them heartless yet you want to stop them leaving such places because they are from such places.

They do nothing, you are advocating people do nothing.

They can leave, but they don't belong here.

Back