Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Don't even try to compare an entry-level position to the most powerful, stressful job in the world.
Good point.

I expect much more from the president than I do an entry level employee, don't you?

We do not need more people from Norway either.

lol at people who think immigrants from European countries are better.

What's the issue here? Are they shithole countries or not?

Trump now denies the language. I don't know why. It seemed to play very well with his base.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/12/5775...es-calling-african-countries-by-a-vulgar-slur

Also, Trump says we need to encourage more immigration from "good" countries like Norway.

Lol, if you lived in a good country like Norway, with a functional social safety new, guaranteed healthcare, free education, good social security, mandatory vacations, paid family leave, low crime, etc., why in hell would you want to move to the libertarian hell that the GOP is trying to make the US into?

Traditionally the USA offered social mobility (land of opportunity).

Norway is 2nd best in the oecd, and 4x better than in America.

I remember reading a story about a woman who went to Haiti to help them after the earthquake. She was kidnapped and gang raped for a full night and left for dead.

She survived, and when she got home she wrote about it and blamed white men for her rape. lol

How would you react to the Australian PM calling America

Really you think his job doesn't include looking after the country long term?

You know reducing debt, building infrastructure, building alliances instead of making enemies and just generally making hard calls for the long term good.
He has to do all those. They’re subsidiary to the core 3 I mentioned. For example, you build alliances through military strength and resolve. You build infrastructure better through having a sound economy.

I leave it to you to figure it out yourself, and why presidents dont speak like that.
Lol at presidents not speaking like that.

Every president speaks/spoke like that. It's just Trump isn't smart enough to watch what he says when he's in a room filled with political enemies, including members of his own party.

Entry-level employee doesn't have to deal with the same degree of stress.
They also have nowhere near the level of responsibility.

Seriously, it seems like the trumptards think he shouldn't be responsible for any of the retarded shit he says/does, despite holding the position with the most responsibility in the world.

Other governemnt officials have been forced to resign/give up their positions for so much less than this idiot Trump has done, on multiple fronts.

what shit hole country was he speaking about specifically?

I leave it to you to figure it out yourself, and why presidents dont speak like that.

Our country needs a lot more blunt honesty of this type. Only the truth will set you free. We've been living way to long the lies of political correctness.

We should have a merit based system that puts education level at a premium.... it's not a novel idea, and we would be far from the first. For those younger than high school age, IQ should play a role.

Please name a few top tier establishments, that specialize in higher education, anywhere in Africa that you feel rival their 1st world counterparts. We'll wait. Shitty state school's in the US are magnitudes better than their best.

Do you know the average IQ in Africa? Do you know the highest average IQ in ANY single country or part of Africa?

There are a lot of smart people that want to come to the United States. They should be first in line regardless of country of origin. So you're right, several hundred outliers from whatever shithole you pick would likely make the cut. I'd be fine with that.

We already have a merit-based system you retard. People from developed countries don't need a visa to come into the US, while those from poorer ones do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Waiver_Program

If you live in these poorer countries, you only get the visa if you have the *merit* for it. You need to show economic well-being or some sort of educational path.

And African immigrants are one of the best-educated groups in the US. Go to any large university in the country and you'll see a good number of African grad students. Their African university undergrad degree were obviously valid to gain them entry into a grad program here.

Any culture produces people that could make positive contributions to American society.
My uber driver the other day was a great guy (worked a second job on top of Uber). He was from Sierra Leone :eek:
Sure there are going to be some bad eggs that slip through the vetting process, but that shouldn't be a mark on an entire country or culture.

Yeah, I was actually hoping to catch someone on this so I could elaborate. Notice how I wrote "incompatible with western values" ...that's not the same thing as saying other cultures are "bad". That means oil vs. water, not sin vs. virtue ...even though there are cultures that are objectively immoral. The rational presumption in both though, is to err against letting people in with an immiscible set of values which just promotes more civil unrest, i.e. people of cultures holding collectivist values (not an immoral view by the way) vs. more individualistic ones, which the US governance was established as.

Alternatively, you could argue that we're not going to be a unified country much longer anyway so just open the flood gates to whom ever to get this process underway, and go our own way amicably.

Our country needs a lot more blunt honesty of this type. Only the truth will set you free. We've been living way to long the lies of political correctness.

Again, it is a display of ignorance to conflate having class and political correctness.

If you really think these are the same things, I would enjoin you to look at our leaders before the 1980s, when the absurd pc shit started rising up from the mud, where it belongs.

Back