Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

45BAA924-63E8-4338-B0CC-E49C5F70B52C.jpeg

Cover for today's New York Daily News....

{<buffer}

There’s a sort of gleeful joy in the conception of that cover that betrays all the crocodile tears.

No other president has been under this kind of spying, scrutiny and transparency. So you can't say that for a fact.
I don't have to be able to say it for a fact. There's no onus on the public to dismiss what we know happened because of other things that may have happened.

No other president has been under this kind of spying, scrutiny and transparency. So you can't say that for a fact.

I’m pretty sure Lyndon Johnson said things that would have made Trump himself blush.

Flood ?

who said anything about flooding the country with them besides you ....or others trying to defend the indefensible .

We should have a merit based system that puts education level at a premium.... it's not a novel idea, and we would be far from the first. For those younger than high school age, IQ should play a role.

Please name a few top tier establishments, that specialize in higher education, anywhere in Africa that you feel rival their 1st world counterparts. We'll wait. Shitty state school's in the US are magnitudes better than their best.

Do you know the average IQ in Africa? Do you know the highest average IQ in ANY single country or part of Africa?

There are a lot of smart people that want to come to the United States. They should be first in line regardless of country of origin. So you're right, several hundred outliers from whatever shithole you pick would likely make the cut. I'd be fine with that.

I don't have to be able to say it for a fact. There's no onus on the public to dismiss what we know happened because of other things that may have happened.

Hate to break it to you, but how a politician presents themselves and virtue signals in public ain't their true selves.

The sexual misconduct settlements out of Capital Hill would attest to that. Trump is more controlled in comparison.

Assuming this is true, is he wrong?

There is a huge difference between the mean societal benefit between a person from say Japan and a person from Haiti. Society should not be ashamed to evaluate people based on what they can contribute when they come here.
So what you can contribute should be decided where you come from?

If you really think this way...then why should we stop here?

It's not like there have ever been people who contributed to the world who were born in lower socioeconomic countries, right? :rolleyes:

Also, we have accurate findings about IQ and standardized test scores by state...so why should we ever let people from lower IQ/scoring states represent the whole US?

There are total shithole states compared to others, so why should we let them have a say, right?

...please, this prejudice shit is clearly retarded, from a silver spoon born brat who has had racist tendencies his entire life, well before he was ever even considered a presidential candidate.

Hate to break it to you, but how a politician presents themselves and virtue signals in public ain't their true selves.

The sexual misconduct settlements out of Capital Hill would attest to that. Trump is more controlled in comparison.
You're not breaking anything to me. What you're trying to do is wave your arms in the direction of some nebulous idea of the average politician's behavior in private to excuse something another politician was witnessed saying.

You're not breaking anything to me. What you're trying to do is wave your arms in the direction of some nebulous idea of the average politician's behavior in private to excuse something another politician was witnessed saying.

Everyone should be able to speak their mind. The truth is not always the nicest thing to hear. Toughen up, Buttercup.

You seem to have a lot of feelings. You would likely make a good neighbour.

So let me ask you, if we took a Tanzanian and Frenchman. Both with the same degrees, same earning capacity, no criminal history, hard working, etc. do you think Trumo would find the Frenchman superior, just because he’s not sub-Saharan?

Or is it more realistic to assume that nobody wants to take an excess of people from shithole countries because the reality is that most are uneducated and poor and will be a further strain on an already strained economy and infrastructure?

This is what he should have said but the opposite of what he did say.

Immigration should be based on the actual person not their country of origin.

In your example I think Frenchie would be the better immigrant due to more shared values and he would have greater ability to succeed. That however is if everything thing else is equal. But that's not reality, only a simple minded fool would think such assessment is inferior to simply asking country of origin.

Everyone should be able to speak their mind. The truth is not always the nicest thing to hear. Toughen up, Buttercup.

If you had an employee who spoke his mind all the time do you think that could cause issues?

If you had an employee who spoke his mind all the time do you think that could cause issues?

Don't even try to compare an entry-level position to the most powerful, stressful job in the world.

Some of these places continue to be shitholes because of the people who have occupied Washington for decades.

They have helped to create and sustain shitholes while the American taxpayer gives billions to these people and continues to take them in because we think it is the right thing to do .......but goddamn these people if they think I am going to become complicit in the racketeering.

the very same people who are now coming out to criticize Trump for pointing to their handywork - truly sickening. fuck these people

Indeed, such as when people criticize the President for something that he said.

We should have a merit based system that puts education level at a premium.... it's not a novel idea, and we would be far from the first. For those younger than high school age, IQ should play a role.

Please name a few top tier establishments, that specialize in higher education, anywhere in Africa that you feel rival their 1st world counterparts. We'll wait. Shitty state school's in the US are magnitudes better than their best.

Do you know the average IQ in Africa? Do you know the highest average IQ in ANY single country or part of Africa?

There are a lot of smart people that want to come to the United States. They should be first in line regardless of country of origin. So you're right, several hundred outliers from whatever shithole you pick would likely make the cut. I'd be fine with that.
I think a merrit based system that also allows for a fixed number of refugees is the optimum model

It's not the shithole country comment that bothers me it's that he appears to have disdain for everyone from those countries that is the issue, add to that, he seems to think people from Norway would want to immigrate to the US , the man is clueless

Back