Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Why?

You want leaders to be fake?

And he did. Unlike the posters in here, Trump didn't wish death on those that live in those shitholes like the posters did in the WR?

Did you post in the Alabama Election Thread?
Post one instance of anyone doing that. You constantly make up shit that posters never said, and then post like it's a fact. Show one example from that thread that backs up your assertion. I'll wait.

We already have a merit-based system you retard. People from developed countries don't need a visa to come into the US, while those from poorer ones do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Waiver_Program

If you live in these poorer countries, you only get the visa if you have the *merit* for it. You need to show economic well-being or some sort of educational path.

And African immigrants are one of the best-educated groups in the US. Go to any large university in the country and you'll see a good number of African grad students. Their African university undergrad degree were obviously valid to gain them entry into a grad program here.

Holy shit. You referring to me as a retard, then proceeding to pretend you have even the 1/1000th of my knowledge on this subject is priceless.

You have A LOT more wikipedia to read before you even understand what the words you used mean, much less understand this subject matter as a professional.

When you come back and apologize, and list at least three idiotic, simply-proved errors in your post then I'll be kind enough to list the rest of them for you. Don't stay up too late, kiddo.

I LOVE this. Thank you for this little nugget. You're someone who's political position is centered around "helping the poor", and yet here you are mocking them.... How does it feel to be a psychopath?

I LOVE this. Thank you for this little nugget. You're someone who's political position is centered around "helping the poor", and yet here you are mocking them.... How does it feel to be a psychopath?
Not an argument.

Also, I can mock you individually for being a dip shit, and still help the less fortunate. They're not mutually exclusive. Where do you get your meals from? I'll donate some cash. I got you, fam.

Why?

You want leaders to be fake?

And he did. Unlike the posters in here, Trump didn't wish death on those that live in those shitholes like the posters did in the WR?

Did you post in the Alabama Election Thread?

Because he should play a Long game and not sacrifice potential Allies by calling them names.

Its like you feel him calling them shithole countries enlightened vast numbers of people about them, when saying "less developed" or similar would have left people unsure as to how good Haiti is.

I want leaders to be direct clear and to not offend other nations for literally no gain. These are not incompatible requirements.

On topic though, Donald Trump is a racist piece of shit, and an embarrassment to my country. I hope Mueller breaks him soon, this is getting tedious.

This first year has delivered more rustling than even a deity could have predicted. It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. By the time this is done, liberalism being a mental illness won't even be a meme anymore. Anyone that isn't a liberal will it know it be true and those that are liberals will be known by the scars on their wrists.

I love when he tells it like it is! Derp! I think everyone should! For example when the news talks about Trump they should refer to him as the Putin loving, fat, racist, orange shitbag that lives in a dump. Derp!

Holy shit. You referring to me as a retard, then proceeding to pretend you have even the 1/1000th of my knowledge on this subject is priceless.

You have A LOT more wikipedia to read before you even understand what the words you used mean, much less understand this subject matter as a professional.

When you come back and apologize, and list at least three idiotic, simply-proved errors in your post then I'll be kind enough to list the rest of them for you. Don't stay up too late, kiddo.

I don't even know which one of you I agree with but this is a pissweak response.

Also, I can mock you individually for being a dip shit, and still help the less fortunate. They're not mutually exclusive. Where do you get your meals from? I'll donate some cash. I got you, fam.

Bless your heart.

Last edited:
Back