Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate, "Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace!"

According to Trump and his apostles, Biden was hopped up on PEDs during their last debate. That’s how bad Trump got smacked. They had to resort to the age old elementary school tactic of “he cheated it’s not fair.”
That's his excuse any time he loses though. Shit, he was already laying that ground work when he ran against Hillary. Then he won, and all of a sudden there was no cheating. And his cult base laps it up. It's fascinating really, but so sad for the country.

I will take a dead Biden being propped up like Weekend at Bernies for 4 years if that's what it takes
Not even kamala huh? You are so against Trump you will throw out the whole system and you're too scared of the woman you yourself helped put in place. You're literally telling everyone you're a dumb pussy who doesn't care about the rules as long as you get what you want. At least now we know your dog is the smart one.

Couldn’t find the thread from last month about the illegal killing the college girl because the search function here sucks .. but related to Biden .. Trump will mud stomp him in a debate on the border alone . I hope the family’s start suing the Feds because of this bullshit

While bragging to Howard stern about all the lives he saved as a life guard, and all the hot pixxx women would send him, Biden finally said he wants to debate Trump

Trump responded from court, probably will make a verbal statement when court is over for the day

While bragging to Howard stern about all the lives he saved as a life guard, and all the hot pixxx women would send him, Biden finally said he wants to debate Trump

Trump responded from court, probably will make a verbal statement when court is over for the day

But will he remember saying it??

If Ole Man Joe wants to win, he just needs to turn the AC down, because Ole Man Trump hates the cold.
Looking forward to two dudes born in the 1940's debating each other.

If Ole Man Joe wants to win, he just needs to turn the AC down, because Ole Man Trump hates the cold.
Looking forward to two dudes born in the 1940's debating each other.
Its going to be a " I know you are but what am I" pissing contest all over..... There's no need for these two to debate.... Peoples minds are already made up by now.

Its going to be a " I know you are but what am I" pissing contest all over..... There's no need for these two to debate.... Peoples minds are already made up by now.

Disagree. There are lots of people still unsure if they will vote for one or the other, or third party. A lot of people who don't follow politics closely think both are old, but a head to head debate will show who is sharper and more qualified to lead.

Just on the issue of "if trump is convicted", there is a considerable amount of independets who would switch their vote. Trump confronting Joe on the lawfare would be very interesting.

Disagree. There are lots of people still unsure if they will vote for one or the other, or third party. A lot of people who don't follow politics closely think both are old, but a head to head debate will show who is sharper and more qualified to lead.

Just on the issue of "if trump is convicted", there is a considerable amount of independets who would switch their vote. Trump confronting Joe on the lawfare would be very interesting.
Fair point and I also know some Independents that are going to vote for Trump if he's actually "convicted" so it could go both ways. As being sharper a Bowling Ball in a Burlap sack is sharper then Joe at this point in his life

Fair point and I also know some Independents that are going to vote for Trump if he's actually "convicted" so it could go both ways. As being sharper a Bowling Ball in a Burlap sack is sharper then Joe at this point in his life

A lot of news won't cover Trump at all, and even FOX limits it. MSNBC, sometimes CNN even cuts away from the brief times Trump speaks entering and leaving the court house. A debate will force networks to cover it and people will be interested enough to watch.

I would say the majority of people dont follow this stuff closely and it is all background noise, where they DO see and hear Biden is feeble, etc, but they also hear Trump is a ranting lunatic who thinks Obama is president, and they do see it in short clips out of context. Having them see them first hand will be enlightening to many. People have been waking up and paying closer attention, but a lot still not really.

Politics sucks for most people and a burden, but this whole Trump saga of the last decade or so has really forced people more and more to legit think about it and where the country is/is going.

Should be a lot easier for Trump to debate Biden this time around. Now he has a record as President, and it's atrocious

Again, all trump has to do is let biden talk. Counter attacks galore. Trump is likely not going to change because he believes he won before doing the same thing

Also...howard stern. At exactly what point did that fucker do his 180?

Again, all trump has to do is let biden talk. Counter attacks galore. Trump is likely not going to change because he believes he won before doing the same thing

Also...howard stern. At exactly what point did that fucker do his 180?

It is funny because the left and anti Trump right will keep saying, let Trump talk and he will turn voters off. Meanwhile, the refuse to cover his press briefings at court, his rallies, in full support of gag orders, etc.

Trump has such bad dementia he is able to effectively dog whistle millions into white nationalist rage!

It wasn't even a debate last time. Trump just talked over everybody. He doesn't shut the fuck up.
In the first debate, yes. Trump had some stupid strategy of bombarding Biden with questions,and accusations, because his team thought Biden's stutter would make him look like a fool. Problem was, that Trump got a little too excited and barely let Joe speak at all.

They had a second debate that nobody remembers, because it was a boring and typical debate.

Either way, this shit is pretty pointless. Ain't nothing either one will say that will change minds.

I will take a dead Biden being propped up like Weekend at Bernies for 4 years if that's what it takes
If Biden wins in 2024 it’s over for America. Tbh it probably already is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back