Elections Trump challenges Biden to a debate, "Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace!"

I agree... Trump should have at least attended one debate for appearances. However, there was zero chance his bid for the nomination was in question, whether he debated or not.

However, the DNC went overboard to the protect Biden. Completely different situation. There might have been real danger for Biden vs RFK... maybe not. But the DNC protected Biden again like they did against Bernie in 2020.

Biden can't even hold a half hour unscripted press conference currently, forget actually debating someone for 1-2 hours.

RFK Jr is actually pulling almost 20% in some states and close to 15% nationally. I'd love to see a National poll that puts up Biden vs RFK only... without Trump.

And the DNC fucked up... In current polls... Trump is doing better vs Biden when RFK is included than when its just Biden vs Trump only.

The DNC should have allowed Biden to defeat RFK outright first in the Primaries. And if Biden had a strong showing there, I bet it would have boosted him Nationally.

But Biden ducking RFK jr and hiding in the basement during the DNC primaries makes him look like the senile old man that he is... Who needs protection by his handlers.

This is entirely fan fiction.

THERE IS NO DEMOCRAT PRIMARY WHEN THERE IS AN INCUMBENT PRESIDENT JUST LIKE THERE WAS NO REPUBLICAN PRIMARY WHEN TRUMP WAS THE INCUMBENT LMAO.
And the same hacks who wanted to break precedent and have primary debates when there is an incumbent president from the party will pathetically make excuses for Trump ducking, when there isn't. The words these people type are the equivalent of a barking dog.

Last edited:
There's zero chance Biden will agree to a debate.

The DNC already shielded Biden by blacklisting RFK Jr in the Democratic primary.

Biden would have got destroyed in a debate versus RFK jr.
They’d have to schedule it around one of Robert’s 8 weekly AA meetings.

in before people calling trump more senile that biden.

ezgif-3-5d6150948e74.gif
Which Biden?

Now that Haley dropped out, Trump has immediately shifted gears to the general, and has challenged Biden to a debate. Karen Luc Pierre won't say if Biden will accept. She refers people to his campaign, but who is even running his campaign? I went to Joe's reelection campaign website, it does not say. https://joebiden.com/

Do you think Biden skipping a potential debate as people may think he is weak and scared.... or do you think he should just accept being considered scared of Trump, rather than debating Trump and possibly seeming feeble and demented next to Trump on a stage together?

Right now, the media is helping Biden by calling Trump just as old, slow, confused, etc, but I don't think they would be able to continue doing so if they had a debate together and the public could see them next to each other, both speaking and responding to the same questions.

GIA7bi7bkAAHhmf

Didn't we do this before and Trump hit the panic button and wouldn't let Biden speak then backed out of future debates. LOL!

Well Trump passed as well. It just seems like in the general they would debate but maybe not

I do find it a bit odd that a number ITT think there are people who's minds wouldn't be changed by a potential debate. I looks like most of them are Biden supporters, so mayhaps it is their cognitive dissonance talking, who knows. But there are a lot of undecided voters, especially if you look at polls, where it is ike 47% to 43%, that is like 10% that is undecided.

Plus there is still a number of months to go, where a lot could happen. Trump's legal stuff, which a sharp Biden could exploit in a debate. Just like there is a lot geopolitically, economy, etc that could change.

During the 2020 debates, Biden did not have a record for himself as president. Now he does. I think Biden not debating would make it seem as if he doesn't want to compare and contrast his policies and outcomes vs Trump.

There's zero chance Biden will agree to a debate.

The DNC already shielded Biden by blacklisting RFK Jr in the Democratic primary.

Biden would have got destroyed in a debate versus RFK jr.

Hmm, I am not sure. I think his team will be forced into a debate. With Morning Joe and the MSNBC crowd saying how sharp he is and such, Joe should be easily able to bench press Trump in a debate like last time, especially when Trump cannot even remember that Obama isn't president.

At least from their point of view. How would they continue to portray him as such, if he is scared of Trump. So good on Trump, for demanding it right away, he actualy called for one about a month ago... but now that the primary is over, the calls will be getting more attention, and people will be wondering why Joe won't do it. Would love to see Rachel Maddow defending Biden for not debating to her viewers, when she has been telling them for the last year how sharp he is

Lol at ducking every debate until you feel like you can gain something from participating in one.

Normally I would say they should have one but when you set the precedent for being a can then don't expect others to engage you.

I'd bet we get at least 1 debate, and I think 2 is more likely than 0.

in before people calling trump more senile that biden.

ezgif-3-5d6150948e74.gif

Can you point me to a clip, tweet, or speech of Trump's where he speaks intelligently at length about any subject whatsoever?

Because I could do that for Biden - he can at least speak intelligently for a length of time even with sometimes mixing up words.

But in all sincerity, and not just because I dislike Trump, I've never once heard Trump speak/write intelligently about anything - and I'm not talking about his own misuse of words or anything - I've never heard him speak in a sophisticated manner about any of his policies/goals/etc. Everything seems to be "it will be the best ever" "a lot of bad people coming in" "believe me" etc etc etc.

That's a huge difference cognitively between the two - and I will give you that Biden is too old for office, but at least he has his moments where he can speak with intelligence. Trump never does unless you can post something that I missed. Regardless of whether we agree on policy, Trump just appears to come across as a buffoon, but I'd happily say I was wrong if you can direct me to something intellectually impressive that Trump may have said.

Biden should let Obama sit in the audience and it will confuse Trump. Trump will start debating Obama sitting in the audience, because Trump lately constantly refers to Obama as President.

I agree... Trump should have at least attended one debate for appearances. However, there was zero chance his bid for the nomination was in question, whether he debated or not.

However, the DNC went overboard to the protect Biden. Completely different situation. There might have been real danger for Biden vs RFK... maybe not. But the DNC protected Biden again like they did against Bernie in 2020.

Didn't you argue on the RNC chair stepping down thread that its was normal because it always happens.

So if that's normal has there been an incumbent president getting primaries? and has there been a non-incumbent primaries with no debates?

The amount of scrambling they can do to cover for Biden's dementia is pretty substantial, and no matter what, dems aren't going to object
Is it even confirmed that he has dementia? also Trump has been claiming lately that Obama is president and bragging how he is acing dementia tests (which you only take if they suspect you from having it).

It will be a disservice to our nation for these two not to debate.

We have two shit candidates so we might as well get as much entertainment out of them as possible. It will be fun to watch these two stumble over their words. Biden will forget where he is and Trump will just ramble and pretend he knows politics.

Biden can't last an hour without looking completely senile. A debate is out of the question. I wouldn't be surprised if he shits himself tonight during the SOTU and the Democrats use it to replace him. All they have to do is stop giving him his meds.

Is it even confirmed that he has dementia? also Trump has been claiming lately that Obama is president and bragging how he is acing dementia tests (which you only take if they suspect you from having it).
Not only not confirmed, it's not plausible at all. And, yeah, Trump not only had to take it, *he said* it was hard, and that doctors were surprised that he passed. The attacks on Biden's acuity are a transparent attempt at deflection.

Back