Trump accuser cites Ray Charles (blind, deceased) as witness

Bob, you slick son of a gun. You aren't fooling us with that marriage stuff.

Also, Jack Savage was the guy you were going after with the "piss dribble" stuff, not me. So maybe keep your childish tangents straight.

However, I think any man with a sufficiently long dong has issues spending enough time getting the water out of the hose. I certainly have to shake the old hog a few times.

Do not blame Jack for your baby cock.

You were the first comment in a thread in the Mayberry complaining about problems with piss dribble.

I remember specifically, because after seeing your comment, your previous comment about you being a miserable person (or something along those lines) made complete sense. I'd be miserable if I walked around with piss pants all the time.

LOL at trying to pass it off on Jack, as if Google doesn't cache deleted threads...

Oh look how exciting. Another thread were a bunch of passive aggressive women hating virgins blame and try to shame the victim again.

You were the first comment in a thread in the Mayberry complaining about problems with piss dribble.

I remember specifically, because after seeing your comment, your previous comment about you being a miserable person (or something along those lines) made complete sense. I'd be miserable if I walked around with piss pants all the time.

LOL at trying to pass it off on Jack, as if Google doesn't cache deleted threads...

Ok, so you mistakenly went after Jack last week with an insult meant for me, then. My mistake, Bob.

But yeah, as I said, the plight of the well-endowed is considerable. However it has its benefits: for instance I'm confident enough to talk about pee dribble and not so insecure so as to keep a running tab of posters' post histories to deflect from being a sexless simpleton whose one purported virtue is due to his baby cock.

Ray right now:

8e28b454ac40db80861754cf1dddf0f4.jpg

Ray in 2003:

43895abda8979960f8cd5b08a5d700ea9d084383eb70d1815e86c073e55c2663.jpg

Not saying Trump didn't grope, but citing a dead blind guy as a witness is pretty damn funny.

Personally I only grab asses in front of Stevie Wonder.

Ray right now:

8e28b454ac40db80861754cf1dddf0f4.jpg

Ray in 2003:

43895abda8979960f8cd5b08a5d700ea9d084383eb70d1815e86c073e55c2663.jpg

Not saying Trump didn't grope, but citing a dead blind guy as a witness is pretty damn funny.

The perfect witness.

I hear they hear and smell sexual deviance well though. But because he's dead we have to trust that this was the case with him.

Ok, so you mistakenly went after Jack last week with an insult meant for me, then. My mistake, Bob.

But yeah, as I said, the plight of the well-endowed is considerable. However it has its benefits: for instance I'm confident enough to talk about pee dribble and not so insecure so as to keep a running tab of posters' post histories to deflect from being a sexless simpleton whose one purported virtue is due to his baby cock.

Except, I never said it about Jack. I said it about you.

I don't need to keep a "running tab", there's only one person on the pisspants list, trotsky the sad commie.

Anyone who brags about his cock and then insults someone else about the size of theirs must have an absolute puny penis. What the fuck do you know about bobgeese's cock or sex life? or anyone else you talk to on the internet.

I already know your response, so don't bother, you're going to say how I have a small cock too, aren't you?

I'm a happily married man. Also, Ray Charles was known to lay the pipe on a broad or two, hence my comment.

Now go clean up your piss dribble.

Ray Charles had so much damn talent. No doubt he had women throwing themselves at him.

Ray lived a better life than 95% of us dudes with 20/20 vision

If you are dribbling too much. Check your prostate

Ray Charles had so much damn talent. No doubt he had women throwing themselves at him.

Ray lived a better life than 95% of us dudes with 20/20 vision
Logic would dictate that Ray would have more women throwing pussy at him than other performers. Why? Because even not-so -pretty women would have the confidence to throw pussy at him knowing full well that he can't see how ugly they really were.

Oh look how exciting. Another thread were a bunch of passive aggressive women hating virgins blame and try to shame the victim again.
You have got to be the most pathetic white knight in existence.

Logic would dictate that Ray would have more women throwing pussy at him than other performers. Why? Because even not-so -pretty women would have the confidence to throw pussy at him knowing full well that he can't see how ugly they really were.
That makes too much sense.

Back