Trump accuser cites Ray Charles (blind, deceased) as witness

I'm telling ya. If your dick dribbles too much. Stop saying it's because your dick is big and go get your prostate checked

Anyone who brags about his cock and then insults someone else about the size of theirs must have an absolute puny penis. What the fuck do you know about bobgeese's cock or sex life? or anyone else you talk to on the internet.

I already know your response, so don't bother, you're going to say how I have a small cock too, aren't you?

I stopped saying my dick was big at like 14 I think

Lol. He admits to banging many women

News Flash. Ray was a very talented singer/artist. Women tend to dig that
I agree bro, I don't doubt anything you said above.What i meant to say is that he probably had pretty and not-so pretty women throwing pussy at him regularly.

Anyone who brags about his cock and then insults someone else about the size of theirs must have an absolute puny penis. What the fuck do you know about bobgeese's cock or sex life? or anyone else you talk to on the internet.

It was relative to his not understanding the notion of piss dribble: something I apparently agreed as being a problem in a thread about the issue. I had made a joke that it takes more to get the water out of a longer hose. I have no idea if that is an actual thing, physically speaking, but I have no problem assuming as much.

Don't be so moody, babe.

I already know your response, so don't bother, you're going to say how I have a small cock too, aren't you?

I have no idea.

Maybe post a pic?

I agree bro, I don't doubt anything you said above.What i meant to say is that he probably had pretty and not-so pretty women throwing pussy at him regularly.

True. And it was all the same to him.

It was relative to his not understanding the notion of piss dribble: something I apparently agreed as being a problem in a thread about the issue. I had made a joke that it takes more to get the water out of a longer hose. I have no idea if that is an actual thing, physically speaking, but I have no problem assuming as much.

Don't be so moody, babe.

I have no idea.

Maybe post a pic?

Did you really just ask another dude to post a dick pic. Lol

Not judging bro

Hahaha God I love America and it's sue everyone approach..

The fuck happen to you America, you use to be cool.

Don't be so moody, babe.

I have no idea.

Maybe post a pic?
why settle for a pic? ask your mom for a copy of the video, that was you could watch my cock smashing into your head while she was pregnant with you. Babe.

why settle for a pic? ask your mom for a copy of the video, that was you could watch my cock smashing into your head while she was pregnant with you. Babe.

Damn, you're edgy.

At what age did you realize you had to settle for pregnant women?

kf2ija.jpg

You realize that's not the only witness she named, yeah?

Don't be so moody, babe.

I have no idea.

Maybe post a pic?
piss dribble is caused by a weak stream which is caused by an enlarged prostate, has nothing to do with piss taking longer to come out cause you have a large penis, what is it, the length of a garden hose?

the shitlibs are getting desperate after russiagate imploded on them.
cc7f746c-c2ce-4982-a596-c1a4c2a4c809
wFS0Otl.jpg

ITT

@icecoldvovchanchyn proves he doesn't even read the articles he posts past the headlines.

McGillivray, was 23 at the time, says she was backstage with Trump, her friend Ken Davidoff and Regis Philbin and his wife as Ray Charles stood in front of them with his security guard.

And what did they have to say about it? Did they witness it? No they did not...lol

Damn, you're edgy.

At what age did you realize you had to settle for pregnant women?
It was at 24, i had an accident at work and now I have a gaping hole where my eyeball used to be.
At what age are you going to realize that nobody on the internet or in your every day life cares about the size of your penis

I like the Title update. Adds a whole other level.

Back