Trump accuser cites Ray Charles (blind, deceased) as witness

I was once falsely labeled a "rapist" by a girl that hated me and she told some people that I was one. By the whole "where theres smoke theres fire" standard of proof that holds up in the court of public opinion these days, I must in fact be a rapist.

I agree to as much. However, even one victim testimony is enough to send it to the jury, for whatever it's worth. I'm glad that didn't happen to you, of course.

In the court of public opinion, which isn't as constrained as the court of law, I would agree that one victim's claim shouldn't be seen as enough to write off a guy. But, when you get to four, five, six victims, and they can corroborate their stories with timelines, friends, etc., that at least should shift the burden.

Btw, I'm alluding to Roy Moore. I have no idea about the veracity of the allegations against Trump, as I've never looked into them much. The ones by the former pageant contestants seem reliable, but those only prove Trump is a giant creep, not that he's a rapist.

You do get that's a jab at Moore's accusers corroborating witness, right?

No, and I don't care: it shows an understanding of what is/isn't evidence and what is/isn't hearsay.

That is the hill that I need to get you over before we move on to the birds and the bees, etc.

Keep backing up your quotes in my signature.

You are a frustrating guy to try to talk to.

I don't care about his ulterior motives or jokes: they have no weight in teaching you the law of evidence.

I do care about you having a baseline knowledge about a topic that you insist on talking about and bringing me into.

You're not intelligent enough to understand it.

model-tv-personality-joanna-zanella-and-ufc-fighter-brendan-schaub-picture-id461998402

Ok, so you mistakenly went after Jack last week with an insult meant for me, then. My mistake, Bob.

But yeah, as I said, the plight of the well-endowed is considerable. However it has its benefits: for instance I'm confident enough to talk about pee dribble and not so insecure so as to keep a running tab of posters' post histories to deflect from being a sexless simpleton whose one purported virtue is due to his baby cock.

You’re definitely a cuckold as all that is there sitting in your brain waiting to be typed out. What does that got to to with the OP ?

You’re definitely a cuckold as all that is there sitting in your brain waiting to be typed out. What does that got to to with the OP ?

It doesn't. This is a silly thread citing to a silly, albeit misstated, accusation.

Also, the rest of the kids are abbreviating it to "cuck." Get with the times.

He grabbed the right one baaabyyy..

Anybody get that reference?

Trump was just doing the mess around.

It doesn't. This is a silly thread citing to a silly, albeit misstated, accusation.

Also, the rest of the kids are abbreviating it to "cuck." Get with the times.
Good to hear what you kids call it. Serious question though do you think Trump should resign over all the past alleging sexual harassment claims ? Yes or no

Good to hear what you kids call it. Serious question though do you think Trump should resign over all the past alleging sexual harassment claims ? Yes or no

As I said, I haven't reviewed the claims themselves to give an informed opinion on it.

So, without knowing their veracity, my answer would be "no." And they clearly haven't withered his support enough for it to be democratically excusable, nor has their controversy made it (any more) impossible for him to effectively do his job. And those are the two chief considerations as far as I'm concerned, so my answer would be "no" on those two fronts as well.

Never trust a commie and their opinions my friends. Just laugh and move on

Oh look how exciting. Another thread were a bunch of passive aggressive women hating virgins blame and try to shame the victim again.

You're such a brave defender of the woman and their rights. I bet your white knighting brings them all to the bar.

I am going to admit, and if this speaks to my character then whatever, but I can't pretend to be outraged that a rich guy grabbed some girls ass 10 years ago.

this stuff is going a little far lately.

Back