Triple G Team at it again " I don't think Jacobs will take the fight , 75-25 for Jacobs"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to say anything honestly. There's a reason people know that I'm telling the truth. I'll get to certain pms whom I trust but otherwise I'm not going to fight with alt accounts trolling. It's pointless. People will believe what they want and that's cool. I never went silent nor did I ban or card a single person no matter what they said.

I'm still here lol. Things happen and it is what it is.
Not to be a cunt or anything, but I AM gunna need that beer and those Tix when this thing actually gets done ;)

Not to be a cunt or anything, but I AM gunna need that beer and those Tix when this thing actually gets done ;)

I will still own that. Even for the alts if they want to own it. One prominent boxing member should say "my bad". He has privately but it would be cool if you did it publicly.

If not, I still won't call you out. I can be mature. If you continue then you will have to own your identities (yes plural )

I don't need to say anything honestly. There's a reason people know that I'm telling the truth. I'll get to certain pms whom I trust but otherwise I'm not going to fight with alt accounts trolling. It's pointless. People will believe what they want and that's cool. I never went silent nor did I ban or card a single person no matter what they said.

I'm still here lol. Things happen and it is what it is.
Some dummies seem to think if u post info on the interwebs and u make a mistake ur a fraud and anything u have ever said must then be a lie. Ignore those folks man. I would of over to of seen the fight and I know ur Jacobs guy .... but I put the blame on Jacobs he priced himself out.. he fights ggg and wins he gets Canelo fight and that money. Its very stupid I know u can't agree but ggg would of done 70 30 and u said the Jacobs mgmt agreed ... did Danny just not want the fight? And saved face by getting priced out.

Eubank did the same shit he agreeing behind the scenes then all a sudden makes crazy demands and prices himself out cause he was afraid. Sorry I know he's ur boy but I honest think Danny is afraid of fighting GGG nothing wrong with that I just think he wants nonpart of ggg.

Who has time for ALT accounts? Just expose them dammit. I've been the same G since 05.

Some dummies seem to think if u post info on the interwebs and u make a mistake ur a fraud and anything u have ever said must then be a lie. Ignore those folks man. I would of over to of seen the fight and I know ur Jacobs guy .... but I put the blame on Jacobs he priced himself out.. he fights ggg and wins he gets Canelo fight and that money. Its very stupid I know u can't agree but ggg would of done 70 30 and u said the Jacobs mgmt agreed ... did Danny just not want the fight? And saved face by getting priced out.

Eubank did the same shit he agreeing behind the scenes then all a sudden makes crazy demands and prices himself out cause he was afraid. Sorry I know he's ur boy but I honest think Danny is afraid of fighting GGG nothing wrong with that I just think he wants nonpart of ggg.

I'm ok with that line of thinking. I'm not going to censor anyone's opinion

Who has time for ALT accounts? Just expose them dammit. I've been the same G since 05.

Haha. Send me a pm. I've been on dad duty but will finish them all this weekend. You'll get quite the laugh

i wouldnt pass judgement just yet as the fight is still being negotiated for jan or feb

and december has a shitload of fights. it might have been smart for golovkin and jacobs to push this for early 2017, especially gennady as hes been the most active champion more or less averaging three fights a year since 2010.

This seems to be a theme with triple G team but whatever.
@RR to be honest the alt accounts brought this upon himself or herself .
I honestly don't know what the motivation is /was for the masquerade

But if you guys resolved it behind the scenes aka pm's than it's nobody's business to know

I am super curious who it is

But I am more into the fight , I hope both parties can resolve any issues that are holding up this fight.

Please when you can let us know if it's still being negotiated

You should post on your other accounts imo.

What are these other accounts? Feel free to check IP addresses or whatever else computer geniuses do to expose frauds.

The posters in this thread need to up their Damage Control game.

Ignoring facts and making accusations that posters like me have other accounts isn't going to cut it. Sorry I don't suck up to RR like you other guys do.

Haha. Send me a pm. I've been on dad duty but will finish them all this weekend. You'll get quite the laugh
Well, I want to know too. PM sent.

just post them if you think you have some inside info about alt accounts

you're full of it

just post them if you think you have some inside info about alt accounts

you're full of it

This is more like high school than a boxing forum with adults.

It's nothing more than a deflection strategy. The big fight isn't getting made so plan B is to cry about alt accounts.

If anyone on here has an alt account it has no importance what so ever with the GGG Jacobs fight not being made.

Last edited:
This is more like high school than a boxing forum with adults.

It's nothing more than a deflation strategy. The big fight isn't getting made so plan B is to cry about alt accounts.

If anyone on here has an alt account it has no importance what so ever with the GGG Jacobs fight not being made.

Well, holy shit. It's easy, just fuck right off. 'A deflation strategy' do you think anyone really cares about a constructed social status on the internet when they have people to provide for? Do you really get how life works?

Well, holy shit. It's easy, just fuck right off. 'A deflation strategy' do you think anyone really cares about a constructed social status on the internet when they have people to provide for? Do you really get how life works?
My bad deflation was supposed to say deflection.

Yes I probably understand life better than you do that's why I am interested in the topic, which is the fight between GGG and Jacobs being made.

Could've happened at a catch wieght but ggg team decided wasn't a good business move

I don't blame him , Ward isn't losing to some no special effects puncher boxer

( watch Ward get koed by kovolov oooo the crow )
Jajajaja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back