Triple G Team at it again " I don't think Jacobs will take the fight , 75-25 for Jacobs"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who made fake profiles? I'm confused about that. If we know somebody made fake profiles, why are we not immediately exposing that and making fun of them? I don't think I understand internet forum etiquette.
Pm RR about it

I don't know why they haven't been outed yet but I plan on finding out as well, this should be fun.

Fuckin' 6 pack of assholes over here. Do you know why the regulars that have been around for years and have held many conversations with RR take his word?

The dude isn't bullshitting, if he was Lying then he is the greatest guesser of all time because his track record is immaculate.

Boxing fans should know how shit plays out in the media, 95% of what is reported is bull shit. You have people tweeting quotes from Jacobs that haven't even talked with him.

If RR said they agreed to terms while speaking, then they did. 3G's management are assholes much like yourselves, and are trying to get every last dime they can, as they should because it's their job. However, they also have a reputation of being impossible to work with.

If the fight doesn't come to pass, it isn't because RR was lying, it's because negotiations hit a snag.

We had a guy in here voulentarily giving inside information of up to date play by play and all you bone yoddelers can do is talk shit, call him a liar, and assume he sucks dicks(I have no evidence to the contrary on that last one) and now we get no inside scoop. All of you and your dendrites ought to be ashamed.

I hope you all wake up to spiders having an orgy on your faces.
Where are these examples of them being "impossible"? Im sure Oscar said they were easy to deal with when Lemieux fought GGG, its only now that he wont take some shit house deal that they are "hard to deal with". Hearn said they were easy and a pleasure. They did the Wade fight with Haymon. What are these examples of them being "assholes"?

Where are these examples of them being "impossible"? Im sure Oscar said they were easy to deal with when Lemieux fought GGG, its only now that he wont take some shit house deal that they are "hard to deal with". Hearn said they were easy and a pleasure. They did the Wade fight with Haymon. What are these examples of them being "assholes"?
#rekt.

I remember Hearn saying they were easy to work with as well.

#rekt.

I remember Hearn saying they were easy to work with as well.
TBH Im not blaming either side, or I dont really care that much. I just dont see how anyone can say his management are "assholes" or "twatish" with the evidence we have. Because from where I am sitting the only evidence out there points to them being good to deal with.

Wow at the damage control in this thread.

Let's look at the facts:

1: Sherdog Insider says fight is done. Announcement coming.

2. Journalists and sanctioning bodies say the fight isn't made and Danny/GGG are making demands different to what Sherdog insider has said. Sherdog insider says: we haven't spoken with any of them.

3. Weeks later still crickets on the fight being signed. More respected reporters say fight is off. Posters call out Sherdog Insider due to the fight not being announced as previously mentioned . Sherdog posters go into damage control mode and every post bringing up facts is being made by a fake profile.

Last edited:
Trust me the truth is stranger than fiction

Indeed....

tumblr_m40nbci9xl1qimfrko1_500.gif

can't stand abel.

double G ain't after greatness, if he was he would have moved up and fought Ward (was willing to move up for Froch & Chavez but not Ward) instead he chooses to fight Willie Monroe's (even though Lara is willing to fight, "nobody knows Lara").

also, can't see why people are still fans of Canelo (disgraceful duck).

can't stand abel.

double G ain't after greatness, if he was he would have moved up and fought Ward (was willing to move up for Froch & Chavez but not Ward) instead he chooses to fight Willie Monroe's (even though Lara is willing to fight, "nobody knows Lara").

also, can't see why people are still fans of Canelo (disgraceful duck).

so its okay for andre ward to take two fights at 175 before facing kovalev yet gennady golovkin "aint after greatness" unless he fights andre ward in his very first fight at 168?

and carl froch in your very first fight at smw, presumably at wembley, is sure as shit much more challenging than sullivan barrera or alexander brand in oakland

so its okay for andre ward to take two fights at 175 before facing kovalev yet gennady golovkin "aint after greatness" unless he fights andre ward in his very first fight at 168?

and carl froch in your very first fight at smw, presumably at wembley, is sure as shit much more challenging than sullivan barrera or alexander brand in oakland
Could've happened at a catch wieght but ggg team decided wasn't a good business move

I don't blame him , Ward isn't losing to some no special effects puncher boxer

( watch Ward get koed by kovolov oooo the crow )

Could've happened at a catch wieght but ggg team decided wasn't a good business move

I don't blame him , Ward isn't losing to some no special effects puncher boxer

( watch Ward get koed by kovolov oooo the crow )

i dont think andre wouldve agreed to a catchweight as it looks as if 168 was hard enough for him

regardless, this has nothing to do with the fact that people criticize golovkin for not immediately going directly to 168 and fighting an undefeated pfp candidate who was unequivocally the number one smw at the time

most people not filled with golovkin hate would think that 160 gennady was a complete bad ass for agreeing to go to wembley and fight 168 froch who was coming off two ko wins over george groves, the same groves that had a win over degale, a 2nd round ko over paul smith and went on to lose a close decision to badou jack

I was going to guess Fiji (that one really flew under the radar).

Besides Jay, how could you forget all the contributions the middle east and SEA have made to coupology? that's like talking futurism and ignoring Boccioni!

I was basing my assumption on @nac386 having a preference for Latin American and Slavic women. I've been able to glean that much just from his posting style.

I was basing my assumption on @nac386 having a preference for Latin American and Slavic women. I've been able to glean that much just from his posting style.
ahhhh, well, no criticisms either way

one can ascertain a lot about a mans taste in women based on his posting style.

regardless, this has nothing to do with the fact that people criticize golovkin for not immediately going directly to 168 and fighting an undefeated pfp candidate who was unequivocally the number one smw at the time
virgil and ward have always maintained they needed 3 warm up fights. ggg and ward still wouldn't have fought until next month... if ward doesn't get injured before then.

Good rant but completely misses the point.

RR was bubbling with inside info when things were going well. Now there's radio silence when things have backfired and his statements haven't been proven true. It's not a good look, like Cam Newton bailing on the media after a tough loss.
I don't need to say anything honestly. There's a reason people know that I'm telling the truth. I'll get to certain pms whom I trust but otherwise I'm not going to fight with alt accounts trolling. It's pointless. People will believe what they want and that's cool. I never went silent nor did I ban or card a single person no matter what they said.

I'm still here lol. Things happen and it is what it is.

Interesting perception of human nature, you are marinating beautifully today Mr Electra.

I don't need to say anything honestly. There's a reason people know that I'm telling the truth. I'll get to certain pms whom I trust but otherwise I'm not going to fight with alt accounts trolling. It's pointless. People will believe what they want and that's cool. I never went silent nor did I ban or card a single person no matter what they said.

I'm still here lol. Things happen and it is what it is.

I see recently some entities tried to penetrate your juices, it is interesting see them trying to insert an acolyte of the universe.

Wow at the damage control in this thread.

Let's look at the facts:

1: Sherdog Insider says fight is done. Announcement coming.

2. Journalists and sanctioning bodies say the fight isn't made and Danny/GGG are making demands different to what Sherdog insider has said. Sherdog insider says: we haven't spoken with any of them.

3. Weeks later still crickets on the fight being signed. More respected reporters say fight is off. Posters call out Sherdog Insider due to the fight not being announced as previously mentioned . Sherdog posters go into damage control mode and every post bringing up facts is being made by a fake profile.
You should post on your other accounts imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back