TRIGGER WARNING: Woman loses it at Dukes of Hazard General Lee Replica-WOW!

She blew her wad

We need more virtuous warriors of justice like this, fighting evil wherever they find it!

Lady could have been cooler about it, but I tend to agree, people that fly the rebel flag are usually dirt bags and that show sucked so it's better to just be forgotten.
<TrumpWrong1>

What a dumb bitch. I wouldnt have even tried to talk to her. I'd just let her yell and make her idol threats and leave her to make herself look like a cunt.

"I want it gone".....well, you're nobody so your demands are shit lol.

sucks how few TV shows have stunts like this anymore, i could watch the general lee flying over shit all day

Would bang Daisy.

71c26fc8439c1271c1c6ae054c05b7d5.jpg

I'm so glad there are people on the look out 24/7 for privileged white people and white racism.

You can expect nothing less from the land of progress (GTA).

I hear you, but the one in the middle is more my style (if I weren't happily married)
They look alike to me (no racism). Just something about the first one.

What a dumb bitch. I wouldnt have even tried to talk to her. I'd just let her yell and make her idol threats and leave her to make herself look like a cunt.

"I want it gone".....well, you're nobody so your demands are shit lol.

but she said that she WILL write a letter, even went so far as to threaten an entire letter writing campaign, who wouldnt back down from such a threat

I always wanted to jump in and out of the car window because o the dukes of hazard.

Used to do it with my grand prix when I delivered pizza. It always put me in a good mood. Did a lotta hood slides too.

Lady could have been cooler about it, but I tend to agree, people that fly the rebel flag are usually dirt bags and that show sucked so it's better to just be forgotten.

It was cheesy in hindsight - like all shows that you watch 30 yrs later - but it was one of the most popular shows of it's time.

The first 4 years it ranked #20, #9, #2, and #6.

It has never occurred to me to just march up to someone just minding they own business and tell them all about how they are offending me.

Was she expecting this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: to be like oh im sorry and bust out the sand blaster on the spot ?

I'd rather slowly die of some horrible crippling disease than be forced to spend time around liberals

sucks how few TV shows have stunts like this anymore, i could watch the general lee flying over shit all day
it bothers me knowing how many of those sweet cars they ruined though...

Back