TRIGGER WARNING: Woman loses it at Dukes of Hazard General Lee Replica-WOW!

P

Pwent

weird how she wants to erase history and things like the beloved General Lee car, because it upsets her

i think thats even more disrespectful to people of color who suffered discrimination, because you are pretending it never happened

edit: here it is on youtube if you have trouble with the facebook embed

also, this thread made me nostalgic for the good ol boys

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be fun to be her kid

I always wanted to jump in and out of the car window because o the dukes of hazard.

would love to watch this women to sit down with @Captain Davis

(if he could restrain from strangling her and she could restrain from screeching like a possessed banshee)

typical mentally ill Leftists, worthless trash nothing more.

the turd shrieked "privileged"

LMAo letter campaign.

weird how she wants to erase history and things like the beloved General Lee car, because it upsets her

i think thats even more disrespectful to people of color who suffered discrimination, because you are pretending it never happened

cant see shit captain

I always wanted to jump in and out of the car window because o the dukes of hazard.
landscape-1429218611-hoodslide.gif

Here is a conversation from FB that was sent to me that has some interested parties. They take this very seriously:

This is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable in Scarborough & Toronto! I assume Mayor John Tory and Councilor Paul Ainslie were completely unaware of the Confederate flag proudly being shown as part of an official Highland Creek Heritage Festival car show. Thus, I ask them to publicly rescind the official City heritage proclamation letter for Highland Creek they publicly issued at the festival yesterday, until the festival publicly apologizes and commits in writing that they will ensure the Confederate flag or any other racist symbols will not be part of their festival. (Name redacted), as part of this city council, will you support this? Pretty sure Meridian Credit Union, Big Mike Real Estate and Sofis Mexican Bar & Grill didn't sign up for this when they paid to become sponsors! Support local community, but not racism!

Thanks, (name redacted)

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Totally unacceptable and disgusting. I am on it.

I had a bunch of these toy cars as a kid. Loved that show.

>IF YOU DONT REMOVE THE CAR, THERE WILL BE A LETTER WRITING CAMPAIGN

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt

my favorite part is when the other black person tells her to get over it, and she starts getting racist with him "as a dark skinned person of color, you should...."

i like how she doesnt see the irony

This is the one in Toronto? And that's General Lee's battle flag....

Does this flag represent racism. Yes. Does the car? Not so sure.... Especially considering this freak out is taking place Canada where we didn't have slavery, or a civil war with the South. To me the car just represents a kick ass show.

If the car is racist does that mean that "Daisy Duke Cut Offs" are now racist.... cause I see a lot of girls wearing those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back