TRIGGER WARNING: Woman loses it at Dukes of Hazard General Lee Replica-WOW!

@Kahl Drogo how would ja'mychal feel about you liking this post?
latest

practically makes you related

you should try to get purple rain royalty checks
I heard that a lot of Prince's relatives are coming out of the woodwork looking for a piece of the estate. Groupie grand nieces better get in on that quick!

I did too, that was my favorite show as a kid!
I loved it as well, but it confused the fuck outta me regarding what people can get arrested for.
It seemed like the Dukes were nice people, and the cops just tried to arrest them wherever they showed up!
I was always hazy about what they'd done wrong, and they socialized in town with their friends. I was baffled.
"So in the South, they just arrest you for driving? "

I loved it as well, but it confused the fuck outta me regarding what people can get arrested for.
It seemed like the Dukes were nice people, and the cops just tried to arrest them wherever they showed up!
I was always hazy about what they'd done wrong, and they socialized in town with their friends. I was baffled.
I don't remember why they got arrested. Probably for speeding. I just remember that I loved the show.

When my mom was stuck driving one time, I told her "bust through it like the Duke boys do!"

1-they make it very clear that boss hogg and his lawmen are corrupt. The plot of most episodes is that the duke boys find out his evil scheme and stop it, so hogg tries to frame them and arrest them for things they didn't do

2-those duke boys are known bootleggers and are on probation for making moonshine or something

3-they're always in trouble for racing

4-stop thinking into it, just look at Daisy's ass between sick car stunts

I don't remember why they got arrested. Probably for speeding. I just remember that I loved the show.

When my mom was stuck driving one time, I told her "bust through it like the Duke boys do!"
LOL
Yeeeeee-hawwwww! They made driving seem like so much fun.

I later found out that they were outlaws because uncle Jesse and Boss Hogg used to run moonshine together and uncle Jesse and the boys ain't always been on the right side of the line.
There are a few eps I recall where Boss is trying to steal uncle Jesse's mash recipe .
Bonus for whoever can say where it was. True fans...

1-they make it very clear that boss hogg and his lawmen are corrupt. The plot of most episodes is that the duke boys find out his evil scheme and stop it, so hogg tries to frame them and arrest them for things they didn't do

2-those duke boys are known bootleggers and are on probation for making moonshine or something

3-they're always in trouble for racing

4-stop thinking into it, just look at Daisy's ass between sick car stunts
Remember, I watched the episodes as they aired growing up.
I took it all in. The lawbreaking confused me, Daisy raised the part of me nobody else did until she came along.

I yearn for a world where everyone wears only Lynyrd Skynyrd shirts, and I'm not even a fan of the band........

"It's not racist because I liked the show" - everyone itt

It's not racist because her argument is incoherent. The north also had slaves, so she should protest any and all American flags.

African countries also had and sold slaves. Will she protest their symbology as well?

Remember, I watched the episodes as they aired growing up.
I took it all in. The lawbreaking confused me, Daisy raised the part of me nobody else did until she came along.

Bert Reynolds did that for me.

Back