TRIGGER WARNING: Woman loses it at Dukes of Hazard General Lee Replica-WOW!

Would bang Daisy.

71c26fc8439c1271c1c6ae054c05b7d5.jpg

@Kahl Drogo how would ja'mychal feel about you liking this post?

Lady could have been cooler about it, but I tend to agree, people that fly the rebel flag are usually dirt bags and that show sucked so it's better to just be forgotten.

Dude. It wasn't any better or worse than shows of the time. But anyone who flies the rebel flag = dirtbag? C'mon man . . . that's pathetic.

Dude. It wasn't any better or worse than shows of the time. But anyone who flies the rebel flag = dirtbag? C'mon man . . . that's pathetic.

Yes, a bunch of white trash people that have no clue what the flag even stands for, they just do it for shock and awe.

My schools mascot was the Chiefs ..... and no called it racist or talked about it at all really

We've got Chieftains, Savages, Indians, Redskins, etc. here in Oklahoma . . . I think only one school has changed.

Yes, a bunch of white trash people that have no clue what the flag even stands for, they just do it for shock and awe.

Right . . . please tell me more.

That was the Dukes of Hazzard flag for me until I was in like Grade 11....

We've got Chieftains, Savages, Indians, Redskins, etc. here in Oklahoma . . . I think only one school has changed.
well in all fairness.... you killed off anyone who would have complained....

I see "Savage Arms" hasn't been forced to change their name or logo.

I had this trash can in my room when I was a kid. I later brought it to college. Had to chuck it when my roommate puked in it.

Despite slavery being a 150 year old crime, no one was triggered by it at any stage. The violent taking of offense to things we don't like is a totally new phenomenon.

7bd2c85949d95eabf89909fed8472494.jpg

Tom Wopat banged my sister in the early 90's when he toured as a country singer.

Back