Transgender Woman Convicted of Raping 10 Year Old Girl.

....that is very smart...be a transgender woman and goto a woman's prison...poor man's playboy mansion?

When can people start getting lazy trying to help these people and just execute them.

Save time and money

You're wrong, just like you're wrong about everything else in your life.

How about you worry about earning enough money that it's worth taxing before complaining about how it's spent?

<{poor?}>

You don't know anything about me. All you can do is make little shot in the dark insults about thinking I don't pay taxes. That's not a fact. A true fact is that you are very obviously an extremely unbearable person to be around or hangout with just on the way you post and your demeanor and I can bet your ass many people would agree with me ..you're just an unlikable person like I've said before.

....that is very smart...be a transgender woman and goto a woman's prison...poor man's playboy mansion?

Depends if 'it' had bottom surgery, it probably didn't, most trans women don't. If they have a penis they go to a men's prison (in the US).

Depends if 'it' had bottom surgery, it probably didn't, most trans women don't. If they have a penis they go to a men's prison (in the US).
That sounds like common sense but is that really the practice? Any source?

You don't know anything about me. All you can do is make little shot in the dark insults about thinking I don't pay taxes. That's not a fact. A true fact is that you are very obviously an extremely unbearable person to be around or hangout with just on the way you post and your demeanor and I can bet your ass many people would agree with me ..you're just an unlikable person like I've said before.

Look at the left, underneath the avatar.

As you can clearly see people like me nearly 3x more than you.

Look in the mirror if you want to solve your problems, stop projecting and blaming external uncontrollable factors.

Anyone have a link to support the theory that trans people commit more sexual assaults?

I think it's most likely true, but never seen a stat.

Look at the left, underneath the avatar.

As you can clearly see people like me nearly 3x more than you.

Look in the mirror if you want to solve your problems, stop projecting and blaming external uncontrollable factors.

. Likes mean nothing and that must be the highlight of your life. Having likes. You were voted the worst poster for a reason. You are a little snowflake pussy and everyone knows it.

And lmao...I have more likes per messages than you do so what the fuck are you even trying to say? Fool

. Likes mean nothing and that must be the highlight of your life. Having likes. You were voted the worst poster for a reason. You are a little snowflake pussy and everyone knows it.

And lmao...I have more likes per messages than you do so what the fuck are you even trying to say? Fool

<Dany07>

It's funny because you think that's all true.

Gender dysphoria in itself is a mental pathology. But leaving that aside for the moment, a large percentage of transgender people also have secondary mental illnesses. Transgendered people are far more likely to suffer from depression, experience severe anxiety, and attempt suicide than the general population, both before and after sex reassignment surgery.

Hey, just wanted to respond to this because it is not entirely true.

1. Belief that being transgendered is a mental illness in itself is an archaic view. I know some places around the world no longer classify trans people as mentally ill. There is a debate to be had here, but what you wrote is incredibly misleading. So yes, that should be omitted from your argument.

2. depression, anxiety, suicidal, etc., are disorders that do affect the trans community. They also have incredibly high rates among gay/lesbian people, but that too is NOT a mental illness. A lot of societal factors play into these conditions, and again, it is incredibly misleading to try and relate all of this to a conclusion that trans people are inherently mental ill.

I don't mean to bump this but I get the feeling you know better than this.

Anyone have a link to support the theory that trans people commit more sexual assaults?

I think it's most likely true, but never seen a stat.

I could be wrong about this, but I'm relatively certain the statistic is that they are involved in a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases, but that is because they are the victims.

Like I said, I could be wrong.

Hey, just wanted to respond to this because it is not entirely true.

1. Belief that being transgendered is a mental illness in itself is an archaic view. I know some places around the world no longer classify trans people as mentally ill. There is a debate to be had here, but what you wrote is incredibly misleading. So yes, that should be omitted from your argument.

2. depression, anxiety, suicidal, etc., are disorders that do affect the trans community. They also have incredibly high rates among gay/lesbian people, but that too is NOT a mental illness. A lot of societal factors play into these conditions, and again, it is incredibly misleading to try and relate all of this to a conclusion that trans people are inherently mental ill.

I don't mean to bump this but I get the feeling you know better than this.

By archaic do you mean that gender dysphoria widely accepted as a mental illness a very shirt time ago?

That sounds like common sense but is that really the practice? Any source?

It is, it's well-known. It is known

Transgender prisoners are vulnerable in US prisons due to a general policy of housing them according to their birth-assigned gender or genital configuration (i.e. post-op trans women would be placed in women's prisons), regardless of their current appearance or gender identity.[1] Transgender women with breasts may be locked up with men, leaving them vulnerable to violence and sexual assault

Weird isn't, that the people in charge of the prison system apparently still have common sense. There's a few prisons that work differently though, this LA prison has a gay ward lol

This is what they're up to in normal prisons

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back