Transgender Woman Convicted of Raping 10 Year Old Girl.

Put a bullet in its head..this freak doesn't deserve to be housed and fed on our tax dollar.

No I haven't. I've only seen them on tv & on the internet. Someone here just posted a video of some freaky transgender people reading to kids & there was no doubt those transgenders were completely fucked in the head & didn't belong around children. I live in the Midwest where people tend to be normal for the most part. Not too many trans people around here, but there are still some. And you do realize how strict the military is about letting people enlist with mental health issues. Anyone who feels the need to identify with another gender or actually go as far as altering themselves to be another gender definitely has mental health issues. Now whether that's a mental health issue that should keep them out of the military is a decision that should be left to the military.

That doesn’t necessarily mean anything. I’ve met some people who were really passable. Tends to be women who undergo transition to being a man. I’ve met a few who just come across like smaller guys. I knew a queer couple in SF; if I asked you which one only identified as a man, you wouldn’t be able to venture anything but a 50/50 guess.

I lived in the Midwest for a few years myself. But after living in the Bay Area, im not sure there weren’t transgendered people in Kansas. They either hid it, or looked the part. Likely hidden though, because even queer kids would have it rough there.

Only group crazier are Mormons

Okay, this made me laugh pretty hard.

No I haven't. I've only seen them on tv & on the internet. Someone here just posted a video of some freaky transgender people reading to kids & there was no doubt those transgenders were completely fucked in the head & didn't belong around children. I live in the Midwest where people tend to be normal for the most part. Not too many trans people around here, but there are still some. And you do realize how strict the military is about letting people enlist with mental health issues. Anyone who feels the need to identify with another gender or actually go as far as altering themselves to be another gender definitely has mental health issues. Now whether that's a mental health issue that should keep them out of the military is a decision that should be left to the military.
I'm from a midwestern city too, so I understand where you're coming from, but that is nonsense. It's like watching a video of a crazy black woman and deciding all black people are mentally unstable. I can only go off of personal experience, but the only trans people I have ever known were good people. Or, at minimum, not mentally unstable.

As to your second point, again, I don't think being trans makes someone inherently crazy. I think some trans people are crazy, but some people from all different walks of like are crazy. It is unlikely to be representative of the whole, for any broad group. I don't know much about military hiring or recruitment tactics, but iirc the US military employs more trans people than anyone or anywhere else in the world. So up until recently that hadn't really been an issue.

Anyway I don't mean to whiteknight or whatever, I just don't think videos people post in the war room are likely to give us an accurate representation of trans people in general. Cheers.

Isn't a transgender just a temporary phase till you get your surgery?

I mean you/they still WANT to be the other sex right?

I'm sure Homer could answer this

I'm from a midwestern city too, so I understand where you're coming from, but that is nonsense. It's like watching a video of a crazy black woman and deciding all black people are mentally unstable. I can only go off of personal experience, but the only trans people I have ever known were good people. Or, at minimum, not mentally unstable.

As to your second point, again, I don't think being trans makes someone inherently crazy. I think some trans people are crazy, but some people from all different walks of like are crazy. It is unlikely to be representative of the whole, for any broad group. I don't know much about military hiring or recruitment tactics, but iirc the US military employs more trans people than anyone or anywhere else in the world. So up until recently that hadn't really been an issue.

Anyway I don't mean to whiteknight or whatever, I just don't think videos people post in the war room are likely to give us an accurate representation of trans people in general. Cheers.
I wasn't only referring to that one video posted here. I just used that as an example. Isn't one the most recently publicized military traitors a transgender. Off the top of my head I can only think of two military traitors. Manning & Bergdahl. I know manning was sent to prison & he happen to be a transgender.

Be it a men's prison or a women's prison, he'd a dead duck for raping a 10-year-old girl. The men will rape him than shiv him. The women... They'll figure out a way to make what the men will do seem like a day at the spa.

Serious question, have you ever actually met a trans person? I've never encountered a trans person and thought them to be anymore mentally unstable than myself. I've worked with and have been educated with a few trans people so I don't have a large sample size, but the notion of them all being crazy is pretty ridiculous.

Gender dysphoria in itself is a mental pathology. But leaving that aside for the moment, a large percentage of transgender people also have secondary mental illnesses. Transgendered people are far more likely to suffer from depression, experience severe anxiety, and attempt suicide than the general population, both before and after sex reassignment surgery.

song remains the same for me.

i want all rapists dead.

You got me thinking. Trump was right. Transgenders should not be allowed in the military. All of them should be kicked out immediately or assigned to very low risk jobs. They are a high risk for betrayal. One major ruling against transgenders very well could lead them to commit treason. It's not worth the risk

I literally said this same thing to my girlfriend the other day. She was telling me how Trump banned transgenders from the military. I told her I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it, but I lean more towards agreeing with Trump. I feel like transgenders definitely have mental health issues & shouldn't be in the military. The military is no place for people with mental health issues.

However a decision like that should be voted on by the military

Lol, I'm not sure about trans folk in the military for reasons of unit cohesion, while we are currently deploying troops to war areas.

With that said, as someone who was in the military, mental stability doesn't seem to be at the top of the list for qualities the military searches out. In fact from my experience, they might even be recruiting certain types of psychological issues for certain jobs.

A lot of the grunts I knew, were fucking nuts. Fun guys, I liked them, but you would see these guys just lose it sometimes, and this was prior to the majority of soldiers having seen combat deployments.

Lol, I'm not sure about trans folk in the military for reasons of unit cohesion, while we are currently deploying troops to war areas.

With that said, as someone who was in the military, mental stability doesn't seem to be at the top of the list for qualities the military searches out. In fact from my experience, they might even be recruiting certain types of psychological issues for certain jobs.

A lot of the grunts I knew, were fucking nuts. Fun guys, I liked them, but you would see these guys just lose it sometimes, and this was prior to the majority of soldiers having seen combat deployments.
Well I think things have changed a little bit lately. After 9/11 the military took any swinging dick they could get their hands on. Now they've been down sizing the number of troops & the number of potential recruits has gone up. Therefore now they can be a little bit pickier. Not to mention all of the PTSD from Iraq & Afghanistan has caused the military to take psychiatric evaluations more seriously.

You can admit what she did on that particular day was wrong while still admiring her bravery, her quest, her vision

The transgender suicide rate is pretty strong evidence of proneness to mental instability.
Also, how do you know that the transgender people you know are not mentally unstable?

Transgender is just a politer term for a cross dresser. They aren't trans until they get surgery. That mug shot is a guy with makeup on.

Ouch what a hard shot that was. Coming from one of the few posters that probably loves tranny dick

You're wrong, just like you're wrong about everything else in your life.

How about you worry about earning enough money that it's worth taxing before complaining about how it's spent?

<{poor?}>

Back