Transgender Woman Convicted of Raping 10 Year Old Girl.

Gazwald

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5000666/Transgender-woman-guilty-sexually-assaulting-girl-10.html

4584539800000578-5000666-Michelle_Martinez_known_as_Miguel_before_identifying_as_a_female-m-16_1508750925239.jpg

One thing's for sure. Life ain't gonna be too splendid for this transgendid.

Disclaimer: This Daily Mail article fails to mention this happened in a private residence and not due to the lapsed laws on trans people using whichever public restroom they please.

My question is: How long will it be before sick freaks like this get sent to womens' prisons. 5 years? 10 years?

How long before we have transgender prisons? I bet California is already discussing this

Disturbing. These people have mental health issues.

How long before we have transgender prisons? I bet California is already discussing this

It's how society's going.

"I get bullied and beaten up in prison!" - You're supposed to. It's not a nice place. It's called punishment for the crime(s) you committed.

"I get bullied and beaten up in prison because I'm trans!" - How terrible! That's abuse and discrimination! We need to build you your own prison and give you a reduced sentence if you agree to always vote Democrat.

Never been to California but that seems to be how things are going.

Disturbing. These people have mental health issues.
I literally said this same thing to my girlfriend the other day. She was telling me how Trump banned transgenders from the military. I told her I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it, but I lean more towards agreeing with Trump. I feel like transgenders definitely have mental health issues & shouldn't be in the military. The military is no place for people with mental health issues.

However a decision like that should be voted on by the military

I literally said this same thing to my girlfriend the other day. She was telling me how Trump banned transgenders from the military. I told her I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it, but I lean more towards agreeing with Trump. I feel like transgenders definitely have mental health issues & shouldn't be in the military. The military is no place for people with mental health issues.

However a decision like that should be voted on by the military

Agreed. I would hope the military doesn't feel the PC pressure to make concessions to certain groups like politicians do. They should be solely focused on efficiency and victory IMO. But it should be their call in the end.

Honestly, as a guy, I would come out as transgender the second I was sentenced if I could get into a woman's prison.

Fuck getting anally raped.

That thing looks like Hatchet Face from the movie Cry Baby.

0915-hatchet-face-kim-macguire-cry-baby-5.jpg

Same case can be made for people who believe in an invisible person. Right?

I wouldn't disagree. Takes about the same mental gymnastics to believe in that as it takes to believe you're a woman when you have a penis.

Until you've walked a mile in the transgender's shoes then please don't comment on what the punishment for her should be. Nobody on this forum knows the pain and anger she's gone through.

Until you've walked a mile in the transgender's shoes then please don't comment on what the punishment for her should be. Nobody on this forum knows the pain and anger she's gone through.

I could walk a mile in her size 12 high-heels, and I'm pretty sure I'd still come to the conclusion that I'm a man.

Back