Transgender Woman Convicted of Raping 10 Year Old Girl.

could face 70 years. good, I hope it gets every single one of them!

Until you've walked a mile in the transgender's shoes then please don't comment on what the punishment for her should be. Nobody on this forum knows the pain and anger she's gone through.

Tough shit. Life is a struggle. We have laws against assaulting a child and two standards of Justice: try numbnuts as a woman or try him as a man. I say the latter.

Until you've walked a mile in the transgender's shoes then please don't comment on what the punishment for her should be. Nobody on this forum knows the pain and anger she's gone through.

Nobody should comment on what a child rapist's punishment should be?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5000666/Transgender-woman-guilty-sexually-assaulting-girl-10.html

4584539800000578-5000666-Michelle_Martinez_known_as_Miguel_before_identifying_as_a_female-m-16_1508750925239.jpg

One thing's for sure. Life ain't gonna be too splendid for this transgendid.

Disclaimer: This Daily Mail article fails to mention this happened in a private residence and not due to the lapsed laws on trans people using whichever public restroom they please.

My question is: How long will it be before sick freaks like this get sent to womens' prisons. 5 years? 10 years?

Where did you get that picture of Hunter Thompson? Best he's looked in years

Where is the cleansing fire when you need it?

Hey mods since it's cool to talk freely about trans men to women now, can I get my old account back that was taken away from me for making comments about Fallon Fox?

Hey mods since it's cool to talk freely about trans men to women now, can I get my old account back that was taken away from me for making comments about Fallon Fox?
Or they can just ban you for breaking the TOS and making a second account.

it's actually a he.

please stop giving these mentally disturbed weirdos more leverage to live out their delusion.

Wood?????
I guess not ...

I literally said this same thing to my girlfriend the other day. She was telling me how Trump banned transgenders from the military. I told her I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it, but I lean more towards agreeing with Trump. I feel like transgenders definitely have mental health issues & shouldn't be in the military. The military is no place for people with mental health issues.

However a decision like that should be voted on by the military

Serious question, have you ever actually met a trans person? I've never encountered a trans person and thought them to be anymore mentally unstable than myself. I've worked with and have been educated with a few trans people so I don't have a large sample size, but the notion of them all being crazy is pretty ridiculous.

I could walk a mile in her size 12 high-heels, and I'm pretty sure I'd still come to the conclusion that I'm a man.

Conclusions
1. These heels make my ass look fat, and my feet super uncomfortable
2. Oh, you raped a 10 year old? You need to get buried under the prison.

Serious question, have you ever actually met a trans person? I've never encountered a trans person and thought them to be anymore mentally unstable than myself. I've worked with and have been educated with a few trans people so I don't have a large sample size, but the notion of them all being crazy is pretty ridiculous.
Only group crazier are Mormons

eh a real man kicks the ass of anyone that even thinks about harming a child. but i guess i was raised in a different time.

My experience is that 99% of men will record it with their cell phone long before the step in to do anything.

I wasn’t necessarily raised that way but I became that way watching how my dad treated my mom, and seeing how other moms were treated in general (small town I guess). Admittedly I have a soft side for moms. But more than a few times I’ve intervened in these situations (save your badassOverHere gifs, it’s not a bad ass thing imo) and instead of being met with other people who are also willing to stand up, I’ve been met with cell cameras. No one cares about what’s going on around them unless it gets them more followers.

No I haven't. I've only seen them on tv & on the internet. Someone here just posted a video of some freaky transgender people reading to kids & there was no doubt those transgenders were completely fucked in the head & didn't belong around children. I live in the Midwest where people tend to be normal for the most part. Not too many trans people around here, but there are still some. And you do realize how strict the military is about letting people enlist with mental health issues. Anyone who feels the need to identify with another gender or actually go as far as altering themselves to be another gender definitely has mental health issues. Now whether that's a mental health issue that should keep them out of the military is a decision that should be left to the military.

Back