Social Transgender Boxer Wins Pro Boxing Debut

The problem here is she/he is basically “legally doping” by getting hormone injections

Basically you're just using a current transgender topic to soapbox your thoughts on transgenders.

Maybe a therapist can help

Basically you're just using a current transgender topic to soapbox your thoughts on transgenders.

Maybe a therapist can help

Or, I'm simply on a forum where we discuss things and debate ideas. Civil discourse you know? That's the entire point of this forum.

I like to grow as a person and get different takes and ideas. I'm not hear to soapbox but to bring different subjects to light and hopefully come to a better understanding.

It's not female-to-male transitioners that are going to be the problem.
Both will be. Wait until some trans person gets the shit kicked out of them by a top 10 male fighter.

Testosterone, depending on when she took it, will not catch up with being born a man and going through puberty, physical strength wise.

As a matter of rule I'd say separate sports competitions by sex, not "gender identity".
So a woman could be taking testosterone and fighting women who aren't?

Or, I'm simply on a forum where we discuss things and debate ideas. Civil discourse you know? That's the entire point of this forum.

I like to grow as a person and get different takes and ideas. I'm not hear to soapbox but to bring different subjects to light and hopefully come to a better understanding.

no, not Or.

you just made two threads where you're doing exactly as i described.

you used diversity riders as a jumping off point to rant about your thoughts on the left and how its going. nothing at all to do with the subject. and here too.

you want to have civil discourse, start with the integrity to start a thread on the thing you actually want to talk about, instead of pretending its about a current event.

no, not Or.

you just made two threads where you're doing exactly as i described.

you used diversity riders as a jumping off point to rant about your thoughts on the left and how its going. nothing at all to do with the subject. and here too.

you want to have civil discourse, start with the integrity to start a thread on the thing you actually want to talk about, instead of pretending its about a current event.

That's how conversations are started. I provided a link, my opinion and then I'm asking others for their opinions on the subject. From there, hopefully we come to a better understand on the subject.

Both subjects are current events. The boxer just fought and Brie Larson just came out days ago that she will be endorsing the inclusion rider. And yes, I'm going to mention the left because 1. I feel like I'm on the left and I don't like where it's going. 2. Both issues are being promoted by people on the left.

It's worth mentioning as part of the debate just like it would be worth mentioning that people on the right are more in favor of "building the wall" than those on the left.

At least it's fighting in the men's division

Basically take a woman and give massive amounts of trt to for years and let fight men.

Better than her staying in the normal women's division with a bs medical exemption for her PEDs

That's how conversations are started. I provided a link, my opinion and then I'm asking others for their opinions on the subject. From there, hopefully we come to a better understand on the subject.

Both subjects are current events. The boxer just fought and Brie Larson just came out days ago that she will be endorsing the inclusion rider. And yes, I'm going to mention the left because 1. I feel like I'm on the left and I don't like where it's going. 2. Both issues are being promoted by people on the left.

It's worth mentioning as part of the debate just like it would be worth mentioning that people on the right are more in favor of "building the wall" than those on the left.

conversation can and do start with false pretenses and soapboxing rants all the time. that doesn't mean they should.

and its mentioned, it was the focus. the boxer and the rider were the mentioned part. again, integrity.

I got into a spat with a celebrity who will not be named about it and they said that if a trans-man transitioned to a woman then she's now a woman. End of story. Seriously? We are just going to completely ignore biology and science? How come science works when it's for climate change and everything else but it's a social construct if we are talking about sex?

You can't really use a logical and reasonable argument if the person you're arguing with is unable to comprehend logic and reason.

It's more effective to turn the tables on them and confuse them with alternative nonsense arguments which are incompatible.

If somebody tries to tell you a trans person is the same as somebody accepting of their sex, just accuse them of cultural appropriation and say they're victimizing an entire sex of people by trying to steal their culture.

How do you lose a fight to a butch with a mastectomy? (That's basically what they are)

dsc-0291-2-1.jpg

How do you lose a fight to a butch with a mastectomy? (That's basically what they are)

dsc-0291-2-1.jpg
At the low end of any sport people... well... suck ass and usually are 50/50 in win/loss or having losing records.

It's why Fallon Fox lost to the first woman with any sort of skill they faced and the other fights prior looked like a fucking domestic violence assault.

Her technique was so good she was able to defeat men.

That's all that means. She won't make the top ten.

Alright, he won. Next fight is against someone who is less of a can, right?

I just hope this person doesn't die in the ring when eventually put up against someone who won't hold back.

It'd be better if everyone just stayed the sex they were born as.

We need to strengthen the gene pool not weaken it.
In an odd way, the gene pool may be correcting itself. How many morphadites actually breed?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back