Tranny Dominates Weightlifting Competition

Do you think someday in sports, our favorite dominate athletes will get busted, only instead of popping for PEDs , they will turn out to actually be a man?

Like a full on Juana Mann situation. Imagine some Lebronesque level athlete just dominating the WNBA, making it totally cool and watchable, and then, out of nowhere, she's a guy.

Has science gone too far like wowe

The frustrating part is that this licenses the retards on the right to continue being ignorant of science.

The frustrating part is that this licenses the retards on the right to continue being ignorant of science.
wait, you approve of this trans-thing competing against real natural women?

Out of Australia (go figure)

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3472006...s-stir-among-female-aussie-competitors/#page1

Screen-Shot-2017-03-20-at-3.56.36-PM.png

Progressives believe this ^^^^ is a woman.
No one believes that is a woman.

You should meet my facebook friend, the staunchly Republican trans woman, Athena Brown:

1y3bih.jpg

ztjgif.jpg

Seriously, look her up - she loves the publicity. She runs an anti-feminist web page called 4th Wave Feminism - well worth a look. She's *extremely* intelligent, very active in the trans community, and again a staunch Republican. You can usually find her arguing with dogmatic trans community members and feminists on Facebook and other mediums. Very fascinating person who challenges a lot of barriers. If you’re a Righty, odds are you’re not as Right leaning as she is (except for Thursiaz, maybe). If you’re a Lefty, she’s going to shit all over your preconceptions and challenge your dogmatism. She has also hit on me on Facebook, and some other women on her list have made it clear that I'm not the only one. This person distorts *everyone's* notions of gender and she’s generally a pretty damned cool human being.

I don't know what the hell to think about her being a woman though and, luckily, our discussions have never driven us apart on this front. I appreciate this person and if she wants to call herself a woman I’m not going to tell her no… I just try not to think about the mess of complications this stance will bring about in society when a person like this is a woman.

Wood knot

You're going to have to elaborate on how the preclusion of testicles in women's sports makes someone ignorant of science.

Which bit of science? The evolutionary fact that males and females evolved for different physical tasks?

I know that's not what you meant, but ultimately that's the hiccup when talking about trans folks in the sports context. At the end of the day there's no way to reconcile those differences when sports are concerned. It's an odd bit of problem solving when dealing with this phenomenon.

I swear you Liberal snowflakes want to include everybody at the table

LOOK!!!
art-lift5.jpg

A picture of Austrialias strongest women and you can immediately pick out the trans-thing.

I swear you Liberal snowflakes want to include everybody at the table

LOOK!!!
art-lift5.jpg

A picture of Austrialias strongest women and you can immediately pick out the trans-thing.

Well I would guess the tallest one most likely to be the trans, but honestly there could be a few more in that line-up. Whoa, Nellie.

Man, I love the States, coming from a different country, it's hard to compare the two. But this shit right here man, I just don't know.

You should meet my facebook friend, the staunchly Republican trans woman, Athena Brown:

1y3bih.jpg

ztjgif.jpg

Seriously, look her up - she loves the publicity. She runs an anti-feminist web page called 4th Wave Feminism - well worth a look. She's *extremely* intelligent, very active in the trans community, and again a staunch Republican. You can usually find her arguing with dogmatic trans community members and feminists on Facebook and other mediums. Very fascinating person who challenges a lot of barriers. If you’re a Righty, odds are you’re not as Right leaning as she is (except for Thursiaz, maybe). If you’re a Lefty, she’s going to shit all over your preconceptions and challenge your dogmatism. She has also hit on me on Facebook, and some other women on her list have made it clear that I'm not the only one. This person distorts *everyone's* notions of gender and she’s generally a pretty damned cool human being.

I don't know what the hell to think about her being a woman though and, luckily, our discussions have never driven us apart on this front. I appreciate this person and if she wants to call herself a woman I’m not going to tell her no… I just try not to think about the mess of complications this stance will bring about in society when a person like this is a woman.

Jordan Peterson did an interview with another transgender that breaks the standard political mold. I suspect you would enjoy it if you haven't already seen it. They get right to the bottom of a lot of this stuff

vid:

Which bit of science? The evolutionary fact that males and females evolved for different physical tasks?

I know that's not what you meant, but ultimately that's the hiccup when talking about trans folks in the sports context. At the end of the day there's no way to reconcile those differences when sports are concerned. It's an odd bit of problem solving when dealing with this phenomenon.

Ohhh, I think we're in for a backwash of pre-election style Fawltythink where he condescends to explain something to us simpletons :D Hope it goes better for him this time. His months of smug, self-righteous arrogance didn't end well for him then, but why let that keep a fella down? Better prepare yourself for some good old fashioned talking down now folks :D

1y3bih.jpg

ztjgif.jpg

@Zer be like: "Wood."

Groundbreaking, in the sense that more doors are being opened up for males to win more women's events. If it can become culturally normalized then all bets are off.

Back