Tranny Dominates Weightlifting Competition

Mr Holmes

6F 3D 3D 33
@Gold
Reaction score
Out of Australia (go figure)

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3472006...s-stir-among-female-aussie-competitors/#page1

Hubbard was born the son of former Auckland mayor Dick Hubbard and has previously competed at a national level in men's weightlifting as Gavin Hubbard.

She transitioned in her mid-30s and recent improvements have lifted her to a lofty women's ranking.

Hubbard's success in the sport forced Rio Olympic lifter Tracey Lambrechs, a Commonwealth Games bronze medallist, to lose weight and compete in a lower division.

Screen-Shot-2017-03-20-at-3.56.36-PM.png

Progressives believe this ^^^^ is a woman.

Allowing men to compete in women's sports because they are transgender is an affront to women.

It's fair though..nothing to see here

This is such a fresh and original thread.

Yea, Im sure he never misses a dose of his daily estrogen. Lol

This is what gets me with the progressive lefties.

That bloke should be pissing and participating with men.

Lol this dude didn't even try to look like a woman.

Or maybe that's just what female weightlifters look like.

I cannot wait for the shitstorm when these people compete and win big in the Olympics

Last edited:
Feminism itself is largely rooted in self-hatred. They don't hate men. They hate women. They hate dresses and knitting and long hair and worship masculinity, view men as the models for a perfect existence.

Backlash isn't that likely. They're actually likely to take pleasure in seeing males in drag beating women in powerlifting competitions and literally beating them in boxing/wrestling matches.

You are making the critical mistake of confusing epidemic mental illness with political beliefs. These are very unpredictable people.

You should meet my facebook friend, the staunchly Republican trans woman, Athena Brown:

1y3bih.jpg

ztjgif.jpg

Seriously, look her up - she loves the publicity. She runs an anti-feminist web page called 4th Wave Feminism - well worth a look. She's *extremely* intelligent, very active in the trans community, and again a staunch Republican. You can usually find her arguing with dogmatic trans community members and feminists on Facebook and other mediums. Very fascinating person who challenges a lot of barriers. If you’re a Righty, odds are you’re not as Right leaning as she is (except for Thursiaz, maybe). If you’re a Lefty, she’s going to shit all over your preconceptions and challenge your dogmatism. She has also hit on me on Facebook, and some other women on her list have made it clear that I'm not the only one. This person distorts *everyone's* notions of gender and she’s generally a pretty damned cool human being.

I don't know what the hell to think about her being a woman though and, luckily, our discussions have never driven us apart on this front. I appreciate this person and if she wants to call herself a woman I’m not going to tell her no… I just try not to think about the mess of complications this stance will bring about in society when a person like this is a woman.

There are mechanical differences between a male and a female skeleton. Whoever approved this person to compete against women is an idiot.

A step beyond the East Germany model of female athletics. If only they knew then what we know now...

No one notice this trans-thing is doing gods work?

Hubbard's success in the sport forced Rio Olympic lifter Tracey Lambrechs, a Commonwealth Games bronze medallist, to lose weight and compete in a lower division.

He's/it's making bitches lose weight!!!

Her combined total of 268kg was nearly 20kg better than Samoan runner-up Iuniarra Sipaia, with another 20kg back to the next lifter in the field.

This white male, trans-thing is beating real Samoan women!!!

Sounds like a job for Mark Hunt!!!

Back