Tranny Dominates Weightlifting Competition | Page 3

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Mr Holmes, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Rex Kwon Do send milk

Rex Kwon Do
    Not a fan of muscular chicks but feel free to post compelling examples to prove your theory; I won't complain. We need some good eye bleach in here after that OP.

pcptornado likes this.
  2. ehtheist #FreeBanchan

ehtheist
    Thanks IDL. Will give it a look later. Some of these people making these changes to themselves have really interesting perspectives on life... I suspect that when you make these decisions, it's either very well or very poorly thought out - and the former leads to some trains of thought that most of us just never engage in.

3. Cint Risen

Cint
    [​IMG]

4. Bald1 War Room Can

Bald1
    I'm waiting with breathless anticipation. I'm armed with a willingness to consider all views, and a lack of fear of looking foolish.

Gandhi likes this.
  5. ehtheist #FreeBanchan

ehtheist
    You know, you're usually quite good for that. He's not, but you are. And despite being an ideological shill, he does seem intelligent. If he can get the ideological bias out of his talking down, maybe he'll actually teach us something.

Bald1 likes this.
  6. Fawlty cussed 'em belt

Fawlty
    It's triply harmful really. First, there's the denial of biology growing on the left. Second, there's the denial coming from the other end of the spectrum, the kind that refuses to acknowledge the role of gender (meaning both gender construct/behavior and physical sex differences), and this denial on the left only reinforces the ignorance of the right. Third, it's the sort of license the right absolutely loves, that plays out like this: "Why should I listen to them about climate change when they don't know the difference between a man and a woman." Which just widens the scientific literacy gap along political lines, which is a disastrous problem for a lot of reasons.

It's just an absolute shit storm. We can handle crazy left wing bullshit on its own, and we can handle (but less effectively- it's a larger problem) crazy right wing bullshit on its own. What we can't handle is the growing irrationality that plays out as a war between morons, where intelligent people are sitting on the sidelines kindly asking these people not to destroy civilization.

Squish II, rpn453, pcptornado and 3 others like this.
  7. Big_Chief_Stove Silver Belt

Big_Chief_Stove
  8. Gandhi Birdie num nums

Gandhi

Stop fibbing fawlty, what you really meant to say was that if I feel black then I am black, right ???

Contra-dictator and Bald1 like this.
  9. Bald1 War Room Can

Bald1
    Oh, he's a sharp cat. I always pay attention to smart posters, regardless of differences. It comes down to filtering out the smarm and condescension. As with Jack, the thing is, their lack of willingness to make their messages palatable is at war with the worth of their content. I'll take a bit of cringe as the price of perhaps learning something. You, on the other hand, are/is (?) one of my favourites to read. Funny, brutally cutting with weaponized intelligence, and always giving content that merits consideration. Good times.

10. touchedbyjab Double Yellow Card

touchedbyjab
    We're going to need three separate Olympic games:

Special Olympics - mentally disabled (most liberals apply, but they get their own even more special olympics)
    Liberal Olympics - Transgenders, non-binary self-identifiers, lgtabbq2+ athletes
    Traditional Olympics - normal, sane athletes competing against others of the same sex (biological gender).

11. Bald1 War Room Can

Bald1
    What I'm gathering from all this is that you don't agree with binary thinking, in terms of left/right ideas. And I'm on board with that. Hopefully I didn't dumb it down too much.

I agree that there's a problem preventing analysis due to automatically taking sides without thinking of the particulars of the topic at hand. Left = pro anything trans, right con, doesn't lead to worthwhile results. This topic, like most, doesn't come down to 1s and 0s.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    Squish II and Fawlty like this.
  12. EL CORINTHIAN Brown Belt

EL CORINTHIAN
    The ayatollah of Iran also believes this person is a woman

13. Seano Hands of bone

Seano
  14. Fawlty cussed 'em belt

Fawlty
    Booty is in the eye of the b-holer, imo.

Gandhi likes this.
  15. ehtheist #FreeBanchan

ehtheist
    Why thank you Bald. Weaponized intelligence... I like it ;) I look forward to our future exchanges.

Bald1 likes this.
  16. Fawlty cussed 'em belt

Fawlty
    We see a similar problem in left wing thinking that promotes burkas and veils and other anti-woman Islamic nonsense. Because so many are overly fearful of Islam (like being ignorant of sexual orientation/sexuality/gender), the overreaction on the left is to allow horrible illiberal crap into a protected class, and again it only strengthens the fears of those who are afraid of it.

Bald1 likes this.
  17. evansusmc2 Brown Belt

evansusmc2
    I blame women. For staying silent about this whole issue.

18. Fawlty cussed 'em belt

Fawlty
    Well, you're a lot more smug than I am if that makes you feel better. Even I can't approach your level of smugness when you really put your ass into it. However, I'm way better at insults and much funnier. And probably smarter, but it's hard to tell because your intellectual priorities are so disordered. But you can rest assured that your smugness humble brags are absolutely lethal.

19. CC's left foot Silver Belt

CC's left foot
    Mr Holmes likes this.
  20. Bald1 War Room Can

Bald1
    Lol. I legit don't think I have the chops to mess with you. Not that we're far apart on ideas and thoughts, but still. Whether it's education, intellect, or the ability to express thoughts, I'm less likely to mess with you than some others. Not like that has stopped me previously with others, but there it is.

That post was gay as fawk...